This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
There are two Hayling Islands. The first is our fabulous holiday park where there's always plenty to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools to enjoying the live entertainment. The second is beautiful Hayling Island itself, set just off the Hampshire mainland with glorious Blue Flag beaches, great golf and spectacular views across to the Isle of Wight. Better still... they're both all yours!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment in the Reef Showbar.
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddler’s pool, spa bath and solarium.
* Recently refurbished outdoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with ball pool.
* Gym with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Adventure play area with swings, slides and climbing areas.
* Sports field.
* Palms Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals in both the lounge and outdoor patio area.
* Reef Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Mini Supermarket.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Havant Bus Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Portsmouth: Guildhall Coach Stop — 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Hilsea: Lido Coach Stop — 4.7 miles
- Train stations
Fratton Rail Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Hilsea Rail Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Bedhampton Rail Station — 4.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Hayling Island Ferry Landing — 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Eastney Ferry Landing — 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Portsmouth Continental Ferry Terminal — 4.7 miles
Southampton Airport — 19.5 miles
1. Hayling Island is signposted from the A27 Havant Junction, which is east of Portsmouth and west of Chichester.
2. Leave at this junction and take the A3023 to Hayling Island.
3. Continue on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit (to the right) on to Manor road.
4. Continue on Manor Road for approximately half a mile and you will see Hayling Island Holiday Park.
1. The nearest bus stop is outside the park entrance.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
1. Nearest station - Havant, 5 miles approx from the park.
2. Main lines – Brighton, Cardiff, London, and Bristol.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- Royal Marines Museum (3.0 miles)
- Charles Dickens' Birthplace Museum (4.5 miles)
- Gunwharf Quays (5.2 miles)
- Bembridge Windmill (9.0 miles)
- Uppark House and Garden (11.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.