Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Switzerland
9 bookable sites in Switzerland
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Alpine setting site in a walkers' paradise
- Spectacular mountain views among the Mont Blanc massif
- Several walks and hikes starting straight from the site
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £18.34/€20.38/A$33.94/US$22.63/CA$31.17/CHF21.76/SEK213.82/DKK152.03/NOK219.94/ISK3,078/ARS1,548.84/CLP18,083/PEN77.65/NZ$36.48/ZAR397.22/PLN90.66/R$120.74/CZK548.57/RSD2,397/HUF7,062.55/RUB1,587.69/CN¥161.53 per night
- Surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the Valais mountain region
- Spacious pitches and modern amenities
- Restaurant, pool and playground
Electric optional grass pitch 5 x From £15.93/€17.70/A$29.48/US$19.66/CA$27.07/CHF18.90/SEK185.71/DKK132.05/NOK191.03/ISK2,673/ARS1,345.27/CLP15,707/PEN67.45/NZ$31.69/ZAR345.01/PLN78.74/R$104.87/CZK476.47/RSD2,082/HUF6,134.30/RUB1,379.01/CN¥140.30 per night
- Spectacular setting near Les Haudères, deep in the Swiss Alps
- In the shade of centuries-old larch trees
- Restaurant serving mountain recipes of meat, cheese and wine
Electric optional grass pitch 7 x From £20.48/€22.76/A$37.90/US$25.27/CA$34.81/CHF24.30/SEK238.78/DKK169.78/NOK245.62/ISK3,437/ARS1,729.64/CLP20,194/PEN86.72/NZ$40.74/ZAR443.59/PLN101.24/R$134.84/CZK612.60/RSD2,677/HUF7,886.95/RUB1,773.01/CN¥180.39 per night
- Mountain setting above Lake Geneva
- Within walking distance of Châtel-Saint-Denis
- Pool, bar, restaurant, shop and playground
Electric optional grass pitch 5 x From £21.07/€23.42/A$39/US$26/CA$35.81/CHF25/SEK245.65/DKK174.67/NOK252.69/ISK3,536/ARS1,779.46/CLP20,776/PEN89.21/NZ$41.92/ZAR456.37/PLN104.15/R$138.72/CZK630.25/RSD2,754/HUF8,114.15/RUB1,824.09/CN¥185.59 per night
- Family-run site in the traditional Alpine village of Evolène
- An hour's drive from the thermal baths of Saillon and Leukerbad
- Mountain bike hire, play area and swimming pool on site
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £27.81/€30.91/A$51.47/US$34.32/CA$47.27/CHF33/SEK324.26/DKK230.56/NOK333.55/ISK4,668/ARS2,348.89/CLP27,424/PEN117.76/NZ$55.33/ZAR602.41/PLN137.48/R$183.11/CZK831.93/RSD3,635/HUF10,710.68/RUB2,407.80/CN¥244.97 per night
- Family site with mountain views in the town of Raron
- A couple of minutes' walk from a cable car station for mountain walks
- Kids' club with a busy programme of varied activities
Electric optional grass pitch unlimited x From £21.91/€24.35/A$40.56/US$27.04/CA$37.24/CHF26/SEK255.48/DKK181.66/NOK262.80/ISK3,678/ARS1,850.64/CLP21,607/PEN92.78/NZ$43.59/ZAR474.62/PLN108.32/R$144.27/CZK655.46/RSD2,864/HUF8,438.71/RUB1,897.05/CN¥193.01 per night Electric optional grass pitch (comfort) unlimited x From £23.59/€26.22/A$43.68/US$29.12/CA$40.11/CHF28/SEK275.13/DKK195.63/NOK283.01/ISK3,960/ARS1,993/CLP23,269/PEN99.92/NZ$46.95/ZAR511.13/PLN116.65/R$155.37/CZK705.88/RSD3,085/HUF9,087.85/RUB2,042.98/CN¥207.86 per night
- Friendly site a few minutes' drive from the spa town of Saillon
- Verbier, Nendaz and Champéry within a half-hour drive for skiing
- Excellent restaurant on site, plus heated communal kitchen and lounge
Fully-serviced grass pitch 6 x From £18.71/€20.79/A$34.63/US$23.09/CA$31.80/CHF22.20/SEK218.14/DKK155.11/NOK224.39/ISK3,140/ARS1,580.16/CLP18,449/PEN79.22/NZ$37.22/ZAR405.26/PLN92.49/R$123.18/CZK559.66/RSD2,446/HUF7,205.36/RUB1,619.79/CN¥164.80 per night Fully-serviced grass pitch (large) 6 x From £22.75/€25.29/A$42.12/US$28.08/CA$38.68/CHF27/SEK265.31/DKK188.64/NOK272.91/ISK3,819/ARS1,921.82/CLP22,438/PEN96.35/NZ$45.27/ZAR492.88/PLN112.49/R$149.82/CZK680.67/RSD2,974/HUF8,763.28/RUB1,970.02/CN¥200.43 per night Fully-serviced grass pitch (ensuite, premium) 6 x From £43.82/€48.70/A$81.11/US$54.08/CA$74.49/CHF52/SEK510.96/DKK363.31/NOK525.60/ISK7,355/ARS3,701.28/CLP43,214/PEN185.57/NZ$87.18/ZAR949.25/PLN216.64/R$288.54/CZK1,310.92/RSD5,728/HUF16,877.43/RUB3,794.11/CN¥386.02 per night
- Peaceful and pretty site in the Swiss Alps, close to riverside trails
- A 15-minute drive from Thermalquellen waterpark
- Pool, garden, three trampolines, restaurant, terrace and gas station
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £16.85/€18.73/A$31.20/US$20.80/CA$28.65/CHF20/SEK196.52/DKK139.74/NOK202.15/ISK2,829/ARS1,423.57/CLP16,621/PEN71.37/NZ$33.53/ZAR365.09/PLN83.32/R$110.98/CZK504.20/RSD2,203/HUF6,491.32/RUB1,459.27/CN¥148.47 per night
- Riverside site 10 kilometres from Locarno and Lake Maggiore
- On the banks of the Ticino river; adventure centre 5 mins' drive away
- Pool, playground, and restaurant with takeway pizza and live music
Electric optional grass motorhome pitch unlimited x From £28.65/€31.84/A$53.03/US$35.36/CA$48.70/CHF34/SEK334.09/DKK237.55/NOK343.66/ISK4,809/ARS2,420.07/CLP28,255/PEN121.33/NZ$57.01/ZAR620.66/PLN141.65/R$188.66/CZK857.14/RSD3,746/HUF11,035.24/RUB2,480.76/CN¥252.40 per night Electric optional grass tent or trailer tent pitch unlimited x From £31.18/€34.65/A$57.71/US$38.48/CA$53/CHF37/SEK363.57/DKK258.51/NOK373.98/ISK5,233/ARS2,633.60/CLP30,748/PEN132.04/NZ$62.04/ZAR675.43/PLN154.15/R$205.31/CZK932.77/RSD4,076/HUF12,008.94/RUB2,699.65/CN¥274.67 per night Electric optional grass touring caravan pitch unlimited x From £32.02/€35.59/A$59.27/US$39.52/CA$54.43/CHF38/SEK373.39/DKK265.50/NOK384.09/ISK5,375/ARS2,704.78/CLP31,579/PEN135.61/NZ$63.71/ZAR693.68/PLN158.31/R$210.85/CZK957.98/RSD4,186/HUF12,333.51/RUB2,772.62/CN¥282.09 per night Electric grass pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £42.13/€46.83/A$77.99/US$52/CA$71.62/CHF50/SEK491.31/DKK349.34/NOK505.38/ISK7,072/ARS3,558.92/CLP41,552/PEN178.43/NZ$83.83/ZAR912.74/PLN208.31/R$277.44/CZK1,260.50/RSD5,508/HUF16,228.30/RUB3,648.18/CN¥371.17 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
The Alps, the Swiss Plateau and the Jura mountains… these are the parts Switzerland is made of.
Which is jolly lucky, as this makes for utterly fab Switzerland camping hols, rolling around the likes of Zurich, Lucerne, Geneva and Bern on the city side of things; skiing speedily down the Matterhorn, the Dom and other hugely scenic high peaks on the snowy side, and getting to the top of Europe and the continent's longest glacier at Jungfraujoch for stupendous scenes and landscapes. And then...
… there's giant Lake Geneva. And Interlaken. And Europe's biggest waterfall the Rhine Falls. And the Chateau de Chillon at Montreux, and feeling posh among the mud baths, skiing and truffles of swish winter sports resort St Moritz. And the carnivals, and the festivals, and cheese-based Swiss cuisine… And of course (of course) bagging a Swiss watch or a large consignment of Swiss chocolate and Gruyères with which to come home – huzzah.
And when you're (finally) ready to travel on from your Switzerland campsite? Cross the border to other topping European spots, like Germany to the north, Italy to the south, France to the west and Austria to the east…
- What are the top sites in Switzerland?
- How much does it cost to stay in Switzerland? Prices start at CHF18.91 (£15.93)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Switzerland are open now? 8 See all sites in Switzerland open now
- What are the top destinations in Switzerland? See all destinations in Switzerland
- How many sites in Switzerland have an indoor swimming pool? 1 See all sites in Switzerland with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Switzerland allow dogs? 9 See all dog-friendly sites in Switzerland