Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Poland
2 bookable sites in Poland
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly site in spectacular mountain scenery in Lower Silesia
- Peaceful setting close to the Czech Republic and German borders
- Playgrounds, sandpit, activities, restaurant, bar and hammocks
Non-electric grass tent pitch (wild) unlimited x From £7.70/€8.58/A$14.26/US$9.44/CA$12.99/CHF9.14/SEK90.67/DKK63.96/NOK93.15/ISK1,296/ARS645.02/CLP7,745/PEN32.48/NZ$15.26/ZAR164.16/PLN38/R$49.83/CZK232.65/RSD1,009/HUF2,990.99/RUB671.79/CN¥67.70 per night Electric optional hardstanding and grass pitch unlimited x From £12.16/€13.54/A$22.51/US$14.91/CA$20.51/CHF14.44/SEK143.17/DKK100.99/NOK147.08/ISK2,046/ARS1,018.45/CLP12,228/PEN51.28/NZ$24.10/ZAR259.20/PLN60/R$78.67/CZK367.34/RSD1,592/HUF4,722.62/RUB1,060.72/CN¥106.90 per night
- Peaceful family- and dog-friendly site in the outskirts of Wrocław
- Close to the airport and half-hour bus ride from the city centre
- Shared kitchen and firepit area; sports field and kit on site
Electric optional hardstanding and grass tent pitch unlimited x From £12.16/€13.54/A$22.51/US$14.91/CA$20.51/CHF14.44/SEK143.17/DKK100.99/NOK147.08/ISK2,046/ARS1,018.45/CLP12,228/PEN51.28/NZ$24.10/ZAR259.20/PLN60/R$78.67/CZK367.34/RSD1,592/HUF4,722.62/RUB1,060.72/CN¥106.90 per night Electric optional hardstanding and grass touring caravan pitch 5 x From £14.19/€15.80/A$26.27/US$17.40/CA$23.92/CHF16.84/SEK167.03/DKK117.82/NOK171.59/ISK2,387/ARS1,188.19/CLP14,266/PEN59.83/NZ$28.11/ZAR302.40/PLN70/R$91.79/CZK428.56/RSD1,858/HUF5,509.72/RUB1,237.50/CN¥124.72 per night Hotel or motel 4 x From £14.19/€15.80/A$26.27/US$17.40/CA$23.92/CHF16.84/SEK167.03/DKK117.82/NOK171.59/ISK2,387/ARS1,188.19/CLP14,266/PEN59.83/NZ$28.11/ZAR302.40/PLN70/R$91.79/CZK428.56/RSD1,858/HUF5,509.72/RUB1,237.50/CN¥124.72 per night Electric optional hardstanding and grass motorhome pitch 5 x From £15/€16.70/A$27.77/US$18.39/CA$25.29/CHF17.80/SEK176.58/DKK124.56/NOK181.40/ISK2,523/ARS1,256.08/CLP15,082/PEN63.25/NZ$29.72/ZAR319.68/PLN74/R$97.03/CZK453.05/RSD1,964/HUF5,824.57/RUB1,308.22/CN¥131.84 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
If you're a Brit or an Irish lad/lass, you might just possibly call to mind Kraków, Warsaw or Wroclaw in your first thoughts of Poland, as these fine cities oft investigated by visiting citizens of other lands for stag and hen do shenangians. And yet! As any cursory glance at the country will show, Poland has more reasons to visit than there are methods to tether hapless groom-to-bes to lampposts.
For example! Did you know that Wroclaw was a European City of Culture for 2016? (Along with another top European cultural spot, utterly fab San Sebastián in sunny and seasidey Spain. Go there too.) And that Poland has long stretches of white sandy beaches along a coast of over 500 kilometres? And spectacularly scenic ski resorts and swish spas – and four lake districts and Europe's biggest medieval town square in Kraków's Rynek Główny? And of course there's hundreds of years' worth of history to delve into, from Poland's royal past to the rivers traversed by Viking longboats to the many monuments and memorials dedicated to the country's fight in World War II.
So what would we recommend? Several weeks' worth of repeat visits, that's what. Have a look below for your first – or latest – campsite in Poland, and check out the Local attraction tab on each listing for top tips on what to see and do.
- Narrow your search to:
- Lower Silesian2
- What are the top sites in Poland?
- How much does it cost to stay in Poland? Prices start at PLN37.99 (£7.70)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Poland are open now? 2 See all sites in Poland open now
- What are the top destinations in Poland? See all destinations in Poland
- How many sites in Poland allow dogs? 2 See all dog-friendly sites in Poland