Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Colombia
2 bookable sites in Colombia
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Luxury glamping pods with spectacular mountain views
- A 25-minute drive to Paso Del Angel; 30 minutes from Villa de Leyva
- Outdoor kitchen, bathroom and living space with a Jacuzzi and barbecue
Geodesic dome 2 x From £135.29/€157.43/A$248.06/US$191/CA$232.60/CHF171.49/SEK1,591.70/DKK1,170.69/NOK1,591.88/ISK23,111/ARS18,183.03/CLP138,876/PEN743.74/NZ$267.56/ZAR2,629.37/PLN712.94/R$963.77/CZK4,008.01/RSD18,525/HUF55,265.20/RUB13,753.24/CN¥1,221.92 per night
- Relaxed family-friendly Colombian site on a coffee farm in Quindío
- A 10-minute drive to a nature reserve; an hour to the Valle del Cocora
- Swimming pool, restaurant and communal firepit; daily activities/tours
Safari tent 2 x From £28.85/€33.57/A$52.90/US$40.73/CA$49.60/CHF36.57/SEK339.42/DKK249.64/NOK339.46/ISK4,928/ARS3,877.46/CLP29,615/PEN158.60/NZ$57.06/ZAR560.70/PLN152.03/R$205.52/CZK854.69/RSD3,950/HUF11,785.09/RUB2,932.82/CN¥260.57 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Heavenly beaches, colonial towns, soaring mountains, dense jungle, hidden archaeological sites… yep, Colombia’s certainly a place that’s packed full of attractions for folk who like to spend a bit of time out in the open air. And so it follows that staying outdoors for camping in Colombia is a mighty fine idea too – check out our budget options for those travelling with their own kit, or treat yourself to something a little swankier by searching Colombia glamping options.
Either way, spectacular scenery’s never too far away in this varied land. If you only manage one area, the Caribbean coast is a top pick – one could spend many days trotting around the cobbled streets of Cartagena, checking out the lush forests of Tayrona National Park, trekking off in search of the legendary Ciudad Perdida… and sipping a cocktail or two on the dreamy beaches, of course. Leaving the coast behind, it’s worth venturing inland to hit the heady heights of Bogotá (the third highest capital city in all the world, fact fans), visit the little colonial town Barichara and pick a secluded rural spot for wanderings in some of Colombia’s national parks.
- Narrow your search to: