Campsites in Greece
8 bookable campsites in Greece
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful seafront site with gardens leading to Variko beach
- Around 16 kilometres from Mount Olympus National Park
- Restaurant and bar open all day for meals and drinks
Electric grass pitch 10 x From £32.24/€37/A$61.25/US$39.46/CA$53.23/CHF35.77/SEK439.42/DKK276.25/NOK425.36/ISK5,384/ARS13,810.64/CLP35,282/PEN147.07/NZ$66.21/ZAR739.96/PLN170.59/R$194.75/CZK904.45/RSD4,345/HUF14,429.51/RUB3,799.63/CN¥287.94 per night
- Beachside site with peaceful, dog-friendly pitches and lush greenery
- A 25-minute drive to Patras; take a day trip to ancient Olympia
- Greek restaurant and a shop selling fresh bread and milk on site
Electric optional grass and earth pitch 10 x From £12.55/€14.40/A$23.84/US$15.36/CA$20.72/CHF13.92/SEK171.02/DKK107.51/NOK165.55/ISK2,095/ARS5,374.95/CLP13,731/PEN57.24/NZ$25.77/ZAR287.99/PLN66.39/R$75.80/CZK352/RSD1,691/HUF5,615.81/RUB1,478.77/CN¥112.06 per night
- Direct access to a sandy beach of over 12 kilometres
- Four kilometres from Rethymno; bus stop outside the site
- Beach-based taverna with homemade Greek food
Electric optional earth touring caravan pitch 5 x From £5.66/€6.50/A$10.76/US$6.93/CA$9.35/CHF6.28/SEK77.20/DKK48.53/NOK74.73/ISK946/ARS2,426.19/CLP6,198/PEN25.84/NZ$11.63/ZAR129.99/PLN29.97/R$34.21/CZK158.89/RSD763/HUF2,534.91/RUB667.50/CN¥50.58 per night Electric optional earth motorhome pitch 5 x From £16.12/€18.50/A$30.62/US$19.73/CA$26.61/CHF17.89/SEK219.71/DKK138.12/NOK212.68/ISK2,692/ARS6,905.32/CLP17,641/PEN73.54/NZ$33.11/ZAR369.98/PLN85.29/R$97.38/CZK452.22/RSD2,173/HUF7,214.75/RUB1,899.81/CN¥143.97 per night Bamboo electric optional earth tent pitch 4 x From £18.30/€21/A$34.76/US$22.39/CA$30.21/CHF20.30/SEK249.40/DKK156.79/NOK241.42/ISK3,056/ARS7,838.47/CLP20,025/PEN83.47/NZ$37.58/ZAR419.98/PLN96.82/R$110.53/CZK513.34/RSD2,466/HUF8,189.72/RUB2,156.55/CN¥163.42 per night
- Dog-friendly site with tall leafy trees 250 metres from the sea
- Walk around the ancient city of Epidaurus; Little Theatre 15 minutes’
- Taverna with traditional Greek food; mini market and café on site
Electric optional grass and earth motorhome pitch 8 x From £16.99/€19.50/A$32.28/US$20.79/CA$28.05/CHF18.85/SEK231.59/DKK145.59/NOK224.18/ISK2,838/ARS7,278.58/CLP18,594/PEN77.51/NZ$34.90/ZAR389.98/PLN89.90/R$102.64/CZK476.67/RSD2,290/HUF7,604.74/RUB2,002.51/CN¥151.75 per night Electric optional grass and earth tent pitch (small) 2 x From £18.73/€21.50/A$35.59/US$22.93/CA$30.93/CHF20.79/SEK255.34/DKK160.52/NOK247.17/ISK3,129/ARS8,025.10/CLP20,502/PEN85.46/NZ$38.47/ZAR429.98/PLN99.12/R$113.17/CZK525.56/RSD2,525/HUF8,384.71/RUB2,207.89/CN¥167.31 per night Electric optional grass and earth touring caravan pitch 8 x From £20.04/€23/A$38.07/US$24.53/CA$33.09/CHF22.24/SEK273.15/DKK171.72/NOK264.42/ISK3,347/ARS8,584.99/CLP21,932/PEN91.42/NZ$41.16/ZAR459.98/PLN106.04/R$121.06/CZK562.23/RSD2,701/HUF8,969.69/RUB2,361.93/CN¥178.99 per night Electric optional grass and earth tent pitch (large) 6 x From £20.48/€23.50/A$38.90/US$25.06/CA$33.81/CHF22.72/SEK279.09/DKK175.45/NOK270.16/ISK3,420/ARS8,771.62/CLP22,409/PEN93.41/NZ$42.05/ZAR469.98/PLN108.35/R$123.69/CZK574.45/RSD2,760/HUF9,164.69/RUB2,413.28/CN¥182.88 per night
- Comfortable dog-friendly site run on only renewable solar energy
- A five-minute drive from Porto Cheli; walk to the beach
- Hotel with a restaurant, pool and private beach next door
Fully-serviced gravel motorhome pitch 4 x From £33.98/€39/A$64.56/US$41.59/CA$56.11/CHF37.70/SEK463.17/DKK291.18/NOK448.36/ISK5,675/ARS14,557.16/CLP37,189/PEN155.02/NZ$69.79/ZAR779.96/PLN179.81/R$205.28/CZK953.34/RSD4,580/HUF15,209.48/RUB4,005.01/CN¥303.50 per night Safari tent 2 x From £68.83/€79/A$130.77/US$84.24/CA$113.65/CHF76.38/SEK938.22/DKK589.83/NOK908.21/ISK11,496/ARS29,487.58/CLP75,331/PEN314.02/NZ$141.37/ZAR1,579.92/PLN364.23/R$415.82/CZK1,931.12/RSD9,278/HUF30,808.95/RUB8,112.72/CN¥614.78 per night
- Luxury bell tent among olive trees 10 minutes’ drive from Lefkada Town
- Agios Ioannis Beach 10 minutes’ drive; 25 to Folklore Museum Karia
- Private outdoor kitchen and bathroom; decking and hammock
Bell tent 4 x From £95.84/€110/A$182.09/US$117.30/CA$158.25/CHF106.35/SEK1,306.38/DKK821.28/NOK1,264.60/ISK16,007/ARS41,058.66/CLP104,892/PEN437.25/NZ$196.85/ZAR2,199.89/PLN507.15/R$578.99/CZK2,688.90/RSD12,919/HUF42,898.54/RUB11,296.19/CN¥856.02 per night
- Secluded pod on a private terrace with stunning sea views
- A 15-minute drive to Heraklion; 20 minutes to Knossos
- Eco-friendly solar-powered accommodation with ensuite shower room
Camping pod 2 x From £121.98/€140/A$231.75/US$149.29/CA$201.40/CHF135.35/SEK1,662.67/DKK1,045.26/NOK1,609.49/ISK20,373/ARS52,256.47/CLP133,498/PEN556.50/NZ$250.53/ZAR2,799.86/PLN645.46/R$736.90/CZK3,422.24/RSD16,442/HUF54,598.14/RUB14,376.97/CN¥1,089.48 per night
- Spacious touring site by the beach in Artemida, with sea-view pitches
- Half an hour's drive to Athens; 15 minutes to Rafina ferries
- Sea-view tavern on site for meals, coffees and drinks
Non-electric gravel touring pitch (sea view) 8 x From £21.78/€25/A$41.38/US$26.66/CA$35.97/CHF24.17/SEK296.90/DKK186.65/NOK287.41/ISK3,638/ARS9,331.51/CLP23,839/PEN99.37/NZ$44.74/ZAR499.97/PLN115.26/R$131.59/CZK611.11/RSD2,936/HUF9,749.67/RUB2,567.32/CN¥194.55 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Don't be Spartan in your sightseeing – carve out at least a few weeks if you fancy camping in Greece.
For this utterly beaut Aegean Sea state has a warm and friendly vibe, plenty of party spots and family resorts, and thousands of islands from the sizeable to the teeny tiny set among its blue waters – one could easily spend the rest of one's lifelong holidaying time just drifting lazily between Greek campsites, these isles and their splendid sandy beaches...
But by Zeus, there's heaps more around this illustrious land too. Greece's lengthy and famed history as an ancient political, religious and cultural centre means it's a heritage hotspot, with hundreds of fab historical attractions including temples, palaces, museums and 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites all dotted around to see.
You'll need to carve out months, not weeks, to get round even a good chunk of the ancient Greek sites, but for first stops the must-sees in our Greek book are the stunning site of Delphi, the Acropolis of Athens, the Byzantine monuments of Thessaloniki, the birthplace of Alexander the Great at Pella and the spectacularly scenic monasteries of Meteora.
Also on offer are hiking or climbing some of the many mountains (covering around 80 per cent of the land), skiing in Arachova, Kalavryta, Karpenisi and Metsovo, or sinking into one of the country's 750 or so thermal springs: check out the Local attractions tab on each site for info on heavenly Hellenic times.