Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Greece
5 bookable sites in Greece
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Direct access to a sandy beach of over 12 kilometres
- Four kilometres from Rethymno; bus stop outside the site
- Beach-based taverna with homemade Greek food
Bamboo electric optional earth tent pitch 4 x From £17.63/€19.60/A$32.64/US$21.77/CA$29.98/CHF20.93/SEK205.63/DKK146.21/NOK211.52/ISK2,960/ARS1,489.53/CLP17,391/PEN74.68/NZ$35.09/ZAR382.01/PLN87.18/R$116.12/CZK527.56/RSD2,305/HUF6,792.10/RUB1,526.89/CN¥155.35 per night Electric optional earth campervan pitch 5 x From £18.53/€20.60/A$34.31/US$22.88/CA$31.51/CHF21.99/SEK216.12/DKK153.67/NOK222.31/ISK3,111/ARS1,565.53/CLP18,278/PEN78.49/NZ$36.88/ZAR401.50/PLN91.63/R$122.04/CZK554.48/RSD2,423/HUF7,138.64/RUB1,604.79/CN¥163.27 per night Electric optional earth motorhome pitch 5 x From £20.77/€23.10/A$38.47/US$25.65/CA$35.33/CHF24.66/SEK242.35/DKK172.32/NOK249.29/ISK3,488/ARS1,755.52/CLP20,496/PEN88.01/NZ$41.35/ZAR450.23/PLN102.75/R$136.85/CZK621.77/RSD2,717/HUF8,004.98/RUB1,799.55/CN¥183.09 per night 1 bedroom on-site touring caravan (deluxe) 4 x From £31.48/€35/A$58.29/US$38.87/CA$53.53/CHF37.37/SEK367.20/DKK261.09/NOK377.71/ISK5,286/ARS2,659.88/CLP31,055/PEN133.35/NZ$62.65/ZAR682.16/PLN155.69/R$207.35/CZK942.07/RSD4,117/HUF12,128.75/RUB2,726.59/CN¥277.41 per night Safari tent (ensuite) 4 x From £52.16/€58/A$96.59/US$64.41/CA$88.71/CHF61.93/SEK608.49/DKK432.66/NOK625.93/ISK8,759/ARS4,407.80/CLP51,463/PEN220.99/NZ$103.83/ZAR1,130.44/PLN257.99/R$343.62/CZK1,561.15/RSD6,822/HUF20,099.08/RUB4,518.34/CN¥459.71 per night
- Cool Kos glamping in gardens studded with lemon trees
- In Marmari, 10 minutes' walk from Limnara Marmari beach
- Greek-themed activities, restaurant, herb garden and pool with a bar
Bell tent 4 x From £39.66/€44.10/A$73.44/US$48.97/CA$67.45/CHF47.09/SEK462.67/DKK328.97/NOK475.92/ISK6,660/ARS3,351.44/CLP39,129/PEN168.03/NZ$78.94/ZAR859.53/PLN196.16/R$261.27/CZK1,187.01/RSD5,187/HUF15,282.23/RUB3,435.50/CN¥349.54 per night Glamping Tent 1 bedroom rental tent 4 x From £48.56/€54/A$89.93/US$59.97/CA$82.59/CHF57.66/SEK566.53/DKK402.83/NOK582.76/ISK8,155/ARS4,103.81/CLP47,914/PEN205.75/NZ$96.67/ZAR1,052.48/PLN240.20/R$319.92/CZK1,453.49/RSD6,351/HUF18,712.93/RUB4,206.73/CN¥428 per night 2 bedroom safari tent 4 x From £64.75/€72/A$119.91/US$79.96/CA$110.12/CHF76.87/SEK755.37/DKK537.10/NOK777.01/ISK10,873/ARS5,471.75/CLP63,885/PEN274.33/NZ$128.89/ZAR1,403.31/PLN320.27/R$426.56/CZK1,937.98/RSD8,469/HUF24,950.58/RUB5,608.98/CN¥570.67 per night Extended Villa Tent 2 bedroom rental tent 8 x From £114.94/€127.80/A$212.84/US$141.92/CA$195.46/CHF136.45/SEK1,340.79/DKK953.35/NOK1,379.20/ISK19,300/ARS9,712.35/CLP113,396/PEN486.93/NZ$228.78/ZAR2,490.87/PLN568.48/R$757.14/CZK3,439.92/RSD15,032/HUF44,287.28/RUB9,955.94/CN¥1,012.94 per night Villa Tent 2 bedroom rental tent 6 x From £114.94/€127.80/A$212.84/US$141.92/CA$195.46/CHF136.45/SEK1,340.79/DKK953.35/NOK1,379.20/ISK19,300/ARS9,712.35/CLP113,396/PEN486.93/NZ$228.78/ZAR2,490.87/PLN568.48/R$757.14/CZK3,439.92/RSD15,032/HUF44,287.28/RUB9,955.94/CN¥1,012.94 per night
- Family park on the edge of spectacularly scenic Livadakia beach
- A five-minute drive from the ferry port and 10 minutes from Chora
- Excellent facilities including a pool, a restaurant and a beach bar
Non-electric grass and sand tent pitch 2 x From £17.99/€20/A$33.31/US$22.21/CA$30.59/CHF21.35/SEK209.83/DKK149.19/NOK215.84/ISK3,020/ARS1,519.93/CLP17,746/PEN76.20/NZ$35.80/ZAR389.81/PLN88.96/R$118.49/CZK538.33/RSD2,352/HUF6,930.72/RUB1,558.05/CN¥158.52 per night Non-electric grass and sand tent pitch (large) 4 x From £19.79/€22/A$36.64/US$24.43/CA$33.65/CHF23.49/SEK230.81/DKK164.11/NOK237.42/ISK3,322/ARS1,671.92/CLP19,520/PEN83.82/NZ$39.38/ZAR428.79/PLN97.86/R$130.34/CZK592.16/RSD2,588/HUF7,623.79/RUB1,713.85/CN¥174.37 per night
- Scenic site 10 minutes' drive from the ancient city of Asini
- Within a couple of kilometres of Kastraki, Tolo and Plaka beaches
- Greek taverna, massages, yoga, reiki, dance lessons and fitness room
Electric optional grass and gravel motorhome pitch 4 x From £15.29/€17/A$28.31/US$18.88/CA$26/CHF18.15/SEK178.35/DKK126.82/NOK183.46/ISK2,567/ARS1,291.94/CLP15,084/PEN64.77/NZ$30.43/ZAR331.34/PLN75.62/R$100.71/CZK457.58/RSD2,000/HUF5,891.11/RUB1,324.34/CN¥134.74 per night Electric optional gravel tent pitch 6 x From £16.19/€18/A$29.98/US$19.99/CA$27.53/CHF19.22/SEK188.84/DKK134.28/NOK194.25/ISK2,718/ARS1,367.94/CLP15,971/PEN68.58/NZ$32.22/ZAR350.83/PLN80.07/R$106.64/CZK484.50/RSD2,117/HUF6,237.64/RUB1,402.24/CN¥142.67 per night Electric optional gravel and earth touring caravan pitch 6 x From £17.09/€19/A$31.64/US$21.10/CA$29.06/CHF20.29/SEK199.33/DKK141.73/NOK205.04/ISK2,869/ARS1,443.93/CLP16,858/PEN72.39/NZ$34.01/ZAR370.32/PLN84.52/R$112.56/CZK511.41/RSD2,235/HUF6,584.18/RUB1,480.15/CN¥150.59 per night Rental tent 4 x From £17.09/€19/A$31.64/US$21.10/CA$29.06/CHF20.29/SEK199.33/DKK141.73/NOK205.04/ISK2,869/ARS1,443.93/CLP16,858/PEN72.39/NZ$34.01/ZAR370.32/PLN84.52/R$112.56/CZK511.41/RSD2,235/HUF6,584.18/RUB1,480.15/CN¥150.59 per night
- Peaceful seafront site with gardens leading to Variko beach
- Around 16 kilometres from Mount Olympus National Park
- Restaurant and bar open all day for meals and drinks
Electric optional grass pitch unlimited x From £31.48/€35/A$58.29/US$38.87/CA$53.53/CHF37.37/SEK367.20/DKK261.09/NOK377.71/ISK5,286/ARS2,659.88/CLP31,055/PEN133.35/NZ$62.65/ZAR682.16/PLN155.69/R$207.35/CZK942.07/RSD4,117/HUF12,128.75/RUB2,726.59/CN¥277.41 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Don't be Spartan in your sightseeing – carve out at least a few weeks if you fancy camping in Greece.
For this utterly beaut Aegean Sea state has a warm and friendly vibe, plenty of party spots and family resorts, and thousands of islands from the sizeable to the teeny tiny set among its blue waters – one could easily spend the rest of one's lifelong holidaying time just drifting lazily between Greek campsites, these isles and their splendid sandy beaches...
But by Zeus, there's heaps more around this illustrious land too. Greece's lengthy and famed history as an ancient political, religious and cultural centre means it's a heritage hotspot, with hundreds of fab historical attractions including temples, palaces, museums and 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites all dotted around to see.
You'll need to carve out months, not weeks, to get round even a good chunk of the ancient Greek sites, but for first stops the must-sees in our Greek book are the stunning site of Delphi, the Acropolis of Athens, the Byzantine monuments of Thessaloniki, the birthplace of Alexander the Great at Pella and the spectacularly scenic monasteries of Meteora.
Also on offer are hiking or climbing some of the many mountains (covering around 80 per cent of the land), skiing in Arachova, Kalavryta, Karpenisi and Metsovo, or sinking into one of the country's 750 or so thermal springs: check out the Local attractions tab on each site for info on heavenly Hellenic times.
- What are the top sites in Greece?
- How much does it cost to stay in Greece? Prices start at €16.99 (£15.28)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Greece are open now? 5 See all sites in Greece open now
- What are the top destinations in Greece? See all destinations in Greece
- How many sites in Greece allow dogs? 4 See all dog-friendly sites in Greece