Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Switzerland
3 bookable sites in Switzerland
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Spectacular setting near Les Haudères, deep in the Swiss Alps
- In the shade of centuries-old larch trees
- Restaurant serving mountain recipes of meat, cheese and wine
Electric optional grass pitch 7 x From £19,28/€22,24/A$34,65/US$26,45/CA$33,25/CHF24,50/SEK226,43/DKK165,39/NOK224,76/ISK3 378/ARS2 441,98/CLP18 721/PEN95,03/NZ$37,51/R384,72/PLN100,93/R$147,43/CZK576,56/RSD2 616/HUF7 956,40/RUB2 042,87/CN¥173,44 per night
- Family-run site in the traditional Alpine village of Evolène
- An hour's drive from the thermal baths of Saillon and Leukerbad
- Mountain bike hire, play area and swimming pool on site
Electric optional grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 6 x From £25,81/€29,77/A$46,39/US$35,42/CA$44,51/CHF32,80/SEK303,14/DKK221,43/NOK300,91/ISK4 523/ARS3 269,27/CLP25 064/PEN127,23/NZ$50,21/R515,06/PLN135,13/R$197,37/CZK771,89/RSD3 502/HUF10 651,84/RUB2 734,94/CN¥232,19 per night Electric optional grass motorhome pitch 6 x From £27,54/€31,77/A$49,50/US$37,79/CA$47,50/CHF35/SEK323,47/DKK236,28/NOK321,09/ISK4 826/ARS3 488,55/CLP26 745/PEN135,76/NZ$53,58/R549,61/PLN144,19/R$210,61/CZK823,66/RSD3 736/HUF11 366,29/RUB2 918,38/CN¥247,77 per night
- Peaceful and pretty site in the Swiss Alps, close to riverside trails
- A 15-minute drive from Thermalquellen waterpark
- Pool, garden, three trampolines, restaurant, terrace and gas station
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £15,74/€18,15/A$28,29/US$21,60/CA$27,14/CHF20/SEK184,84/DKK135,02/NOK183,48/ISK2 758/ARS1 993,46/CLP15 283/PEN77,58/NZ$30,62/R314,06/PLN82,39/R$120,35/CZK470,66/RSD2 135/HUF6 495,02/RUB1 667,65/CN¥141,58 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
The Alps, the Swiss Plateau and the Jura mountains… these are the parts Switzerland is made of.
Which is jolly lucky, as this makes for utterly fab Switzerland camping hols, rolling around the likes of Zurich, Lucerne, Geneva and Bern on the city side of things; skiing speedily down the Matterhorn, the Dom and other hugely scenic high peaks on the snowy side, and getting to the top of Europe and the continent's longest glacier at Jungfraujoch for stupendous scenes and landscapes. And then...
… there's giant Lake Geneva. And Interlaken. And Europe's biggest waterfall the Rhine Falls. And the Chateau de Chillon at Montreux, and feeling posh among the mud baths, skiing and truffles of swish winter sports resort St Moritz. And the carnivals, and the festivals, and cheese-based Swiss cuisine… And of course (of course) bagging a Swiss watch or a large consignment of Swiss chocolate and Gruyères with which to come home – huzzah.
And when you're (finally) ready to travel on from your Switzerland campsite? Cross the border to other topping European spots, like Germany to the north, Italy to the south, France to the west and Austria to the east…
- Narrow your search to: