Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Argentina
3 bookable sites in Argentina
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Hillside site 20 minutes' walk from Villa La Angostura
- Close to national parks and 30 mins' drive from Cerro Bayo ski resort
- Barbecues, picnic tables and cosy common room on site
Electric grass campervan pitch 4 x From £9,37/€10,37/A$17,11/US$12,20/CA$16,22/CHF11,15/SEK106,32/DKK77,22/NOK109,30/ISK1 671/ARS890/CLP9 676/PEN43,46/NZ$18,65/R212,55/PLN45,67/R$65,67/CZK270,83/RSD1 220/HUF3 579,49/RUB893,52/CN¥84,75 per night Electric grass tent pitch 4 x From £10,53/€11,65/A$19,23/US$13,71/CA$18,22/CHF12,53/SEK119,46/DKK86,76/NOK122,81/ISK1 877/ARS1 000/CLP10 872/PEN48,83/NZ$20,95/R238,82/PLN51,31/R$73,79/CZK304,30/RSD1 370/HUF4 021,90/RUB1 003,95/CN¥95,22 per night Electric grass motorhome pitch 4 x From £12,53/€13,86/A$22,88/US$16,31/CA$21,68/CHF14,91/SEK142,16/DKK103,25/NOK146,15/ISK2 234/ARS1 190/CLP12 937/PEN58,11/NZ$24,93/R284,19/PLN61,06/R$87,81/CZK362,12/RSD1 631/HUF4 786,06/RUB1 194,70/CN¥113,31 per night Electric grass touring caravan pitch 4 x From £13,69/€15,15/A$24,99/US$17,82/CA$23,69/CHF16,28/SEK155,30/DKK112,79/NOK159,66/ISK2 440/ARS1 300/CLP14 133/PEN63,49/NZ$27,24/R310,46/PLN66,71/R$95,93/CZK395,59/RSD1 781/HUF5 228,47/RUB1 305,14/CN¥123,79 per night
- Sprawling and leafy site on the banks of the Atuel in Valle Grande
- A 25-minute drive from Atuel Canyon and 30 minutes from San Rafael
- Swimming pool, wifi and satellite TV; breakfast supplies provided
2 bedroom cabin (five man) 5 x From £42,25/€46,74/A$77,13/US$55/CA$73,10/CHF50,25/SEK479,26/DKK348,08/NOK492,70/ISK7 531/ARS4 011,79/CLP43 615/PEN195,91/NZ$84,06/R958,09/PLN205,86/R$296,04/CZK1 220,79/RSD5 498/HUF16 135,04/RUB4 027,64/CN¥382 per night 2 bedroom cabin (four man) 4 x From £42,25/€46,74/A$77,13/US$55/CA$73,10/CHF50,25/SEK479,26/DKK348,08/NOK492,70/ISK7 531/ARS4 011,79/CLP43 615/PEN195,91/NZ$84,06/R958,09/PLN205,86/R$296,04/CZK1 220,79/RSD5 498/HUF16 135,04/RUB4 027,64/CN¥382 per night
- Cosy cabins overlooking Lago Argentino in El Calafate
- Excursions to Perito Moreno Glacier, Cerro Frias and local estancias
- Restaurant and bar with home-cooked food and local wines
1 bedroom lodge 4 x From £69,13/€76,48/A$126,21/US$90/CA$119,62/CHF82,23/SEK784,25/DKK569,58/NOK806,24/ISK12 323/ARS6 564,75/CLP71 370/PEN320,59/NZ$137,55/R1 567,78/PLN336,86/R$484,42/CZK1 997,65/RSD8 996/HUF26 402,79/RUB6 590,68/CN¥625,09 per night 2 bedroom hotel or motel 4 x From £69,13/€76,48/A$126,21/US$90/CA$119,62/CHF82,23/SEK784,25/DKK569,58/NOK806,24/ISK12 323/ARS6 564,75/CLP71 370/PEN320,59/NZ$137,55/R1 567,78/PLN336,86/R$484,42/CZK1 997,65/RSD8 996/HUF26 402,79/RUB6 590,68/CN¥625,09 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Well now, it's just massive. And one will never get around all of Argentina in just one trip.
What an excellent excuse, then, to merrily wave sayonara to responsibilities for a year or two and take off camping in Argentina, for adventuring among the Argentinian Andes, the glacial lakes, the Pampas grassland, the beaches and the cities: Buenos Aires oh so much a must. And we haven't even yet mentioned the vino...
Argentina is the most visited country in South America and Buenos Aires the most visited city; we respectfully submit that a mere glance at any pics of either will make clear why. Among the 23 provinces of this vast land (a few months or so for each, surely?), you'll find on your travels 30 national parks and nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites, all of which we would wistfully list here had we room. (We'll quickly point out the Inca Empire caravan route the Quebrada de Humahuaca and the Jesuit Block and Estancias of Córdoba, both jaw-droppingly fab.)
Also rather essential are such famed countrywide wonders as the Iguazú Falls, the mammoth Perito Moreno Glacier, the watersports of the Seven Lakes, the cattle ranches of Córdoba, Latin America's biggest ski resort Río Negro and the magnif cathedral of Cerro in Bariloche… One might not get round them all in one trip/lifetime (bah), but have a look at the Local attractions tab on each of our Argentina campsite listings to see what's in your region, and then prepare for quite some time traversing this mighty fine terrain.
- What are the top sites in Argentina?
- How much does it cost to stay in Argentina? Prices start at ARS889,74 (R212,49)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Argentina are open now? 3 See all sites in Argentina open now
- What are the top destinations in Argentina? See all destinations in Argentina
- How many sites in Argentina allow dogs? 2 See all dog-friendly sites in Argentina