Campsites in Greece
8 bookable campsites in Greece
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Beautifull campsite with waterslides and pools near to the beach
- A 25-minute drive to Patras for nightlife, ferries and historic sights
- Outdoor aquatic complex, restaurant and summer activities on site
Electric optional earth motorhome pitch 8 x From £22,27/€26/A$42,62/US$28,08/CA$38,12/CHF24,56/SEK293,99/DKK193,86/NOK306,40/ISK3 913/ARS10 195,44/CLP24 592/PEN105,64/NZ$45,54/R531,63/PLN112,30/R$138,42/CZK633,14/RSD3 051/HUF9 859,65/RUB2 533,45/CN¥198,67 per night Electric optional earth tent, touring caravan or trailer tent pitch 8 x From £23,98/€28/A$45,90/US$30,24/CA$41,05/CHF26,45/SEK316,61/DKK208,77/NOK329,97/ISK4 214/ARS10 979,70/CLP26 484/PEN113,76/NZ$49,04/R572,52/PLN120,94/R$149,07/CZK681,84/RSD3 286/HUF10 618,08/RUB2 728,33/CN¥213,95 per night
- Beachside site with peaceful, dog-friendly pitches and lush greenery
- A 25-minute drive to Patras; take a day trip to ancient Olympia
- Greek restaurant and a shop selling fresh bread and milk on site
Electric optional grass and earth pitch 10 x From £12,33/€14,40/A$23,61/US$15,55/CA$21,11/CHF13,60/SEK162,83/DKK107,37/NOK169,70/ISK2 167/ARS5 646,70/CLP13 620/PEN58,51/NZ$25,22/R294,44/PLN62,20/R$76,66/CZK350,66/RSD1 690/HUF5 460,73/RUB1 403,14/CN¥110,03 per night
- Comfortable dog-friendly site run on only renewable solar energy
- A five-minute drive from Porto Cheli; walk to the beach
- Hotel with a restaurant, pool and private beach next door
Fully-serviced gravel motorhome pitch 4 x From £33,40/€39/A$63,94/US$42,12/CA$57,18/CHF36,85/SEK440,99/DKK290,79/NOK459,60/ISK5 870/ARS15 293,16/CLP36 889/PEN158,46/NZ$68,31/R797,44/PLN168,45/R$207,63/CZK949,70/RSD4 577/HUF14 789,47/RUB3 800,17/CN¥298,01 per night Safari tent 2 x From £67,66/€79/A$129,51/US$85,33/CA$115,83/CHF74,64/SEK893,28/DKK589,03/NOK930,98/ISK11 890/ARS30 978,45/CLP74 723/PEN320,98/NZ$138,37/R1 615,33/PLN341,22/R$420,58/CZK1 923,76/RSD9 271/HUF29 958,16/RUB7 697,79/CN¥603,66 per night
- Direct access to a sandy beach of over 12 kilometres
- Four kilometres from Rethymno; bus stop outside the site
- Beach-based taverna with homemade Greek food
Electric optional earth motorhome pitch 5 x From £9,85/€11,50/A$18,85/US$12,42/CA$16,86/CHF10,86/SEK130,03/DKK85,74/NOK135,52/ISK1 731/ARS4 509,52/CLP10 877/PEN46,72/NZ$20,14/R235,14/PLN49,67/R$61,22/CZK280,04/RSD1 350/HUF4 361/RUB1 120,56/CN¥87,87 per night
- Luxury bell tent among olive trees 10 minutes’ drive from Lefkada Town
- Agios Ioannis Beach 10 minutes’ drive; 25 to Folklore Museum Karia
- Private outdoor kitchen and bathroom; decking and hammock
Bell tent 4 x From £94,21/€110/A$180,34/US$118,81/CA$161,28/CHF103,93/SEK1 243,81/DKK820,17/NOK1 296,30/ISK16 555/ARS43 134,55/CLP104 045/PEN446,93/NZ$192,67/R2 249,20/PLN475,12/R$585,62/CZK2 678,65/RSD12 908/HUF41 713,89/RUB10 718,44/CN¥840,53 per night
- Sea views from touring pitches by the beach in Artemida
- Half an hour's drive to Athens; 15 minutes to Rafina ferries
- Sea-view tavern on site for meals, coffees and drinks
Electric optional gravel motorhome pitch (sea view) 8 x From £25,69/€30/A$49,18/US$32,40/CA$43,99/CHF28,34/SEK339,22/DKK223,68/NOK353,54/ISK4 515/ARS11 763,97/CLP28 376/PEN121,89/NZ$52,55/R613,42/PLN129,58/R$159,71/CZK730,54/RSD3 520/HUF11 376,52/RUB2 923,21/CN¥229,24 per night
- Peaceful seafront site with gardens leading to Variko beach
- Around 16 kilometres from Mount Olympus National Park
- Restaurant and bar open all day for meals and drinks
No availability at present on Pitchup.com.
Electric grass pitch 10 x No availability on our site
- Dog-friendly site with tall leafy trees 250 metres from the sea
- Walk around the ancient city of Epidaurus; Little Theatre 15 minutes’
- Taverna with traditional Greek food; mini market and café on site
No availability at present on Pitchup.com.
Electric optional grass and earth motorhome pitch 8 x No availability on our site Electric optional grass and earth tent pitch (large) 6 x No availability on our site Electric optional grass and earth tent pitch (small) 2 x No availability on our site Electric optional grass and earth touring caravan pitch 8 x No availability on our site
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Don't be Spartan in your sightseeing – carve out at least a few weeks if you fancy camping in Greece.
For this utterly beaut Aegean Sea state has a warm and friendly vibe, plenty of party spots and family resorts, and thousands of islands from the sizeable to the teeny tiny set among its blue waters – one could easily spend the rest of one's lifelong holidaying time just drifting lazily between Greek campsites, these isles and their splendid sandy beaches...
But by Zeus, there's heaps more around this illustrious land too. Greece's lengthy and famed history as an ancient political, religious and cultural centre means it's a heritage hotspot, with hundreds of fab historical attractions including temples, palaces, museums and 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites all dotted around to see.
You'll need to carve out months, not weeks, to get round even a good chunk of the ancient Greek sites, but for first stops the must-sees in our Greek book are the stunning site of Delphi, the Acropolis of Athens, the Byzantine monuments of Thessaloniki, the birthplace of Alexander the Great at Pella and the spectacularly scenic monasteries of Meteora.
Also on offer are hiking or climbing some of the many mountains (covering around 80 per cent of the land), skiing in Arachova, Kalavryta, Karpenisi and Metsovo, or sinking into one of the country's 750 or so thermal springs: check out the Local attractions tab on each site for info on heavenly Hellenic times.