Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Greece
5 bookable sites in Greece
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family park on the edge of spectacularly scenic Livadakia beach
- A five-minute drive from the ferry port and 10 minutes from Chora
- Excellent facilities including a pool, a restaurant and a beach bar
Non-electric grass and sand tent pitch 2 x From £18,04/€20/A$32,54/US$22,53/CA$30,66/CHF21,31/SEK209,45/DKK149,03/NOK213,88/ISK3 116/ARS1 588,77/CLP18 216/PEN79,46/NZ$34,67/R383,75/PLN89,53/R$119,79/CZK532,02/RSD2 351/HUF7 053,62/RUB1 591,57/CN¥159,16 per night Non-electric grass and sand tent pitch (large) 4 x From £19,84/€22/A$35,79/US$24,78/CA$33,73/CHF23,44/SEK230,39/DKK163,93/NOK235,27/ISK3 428/ARS1 747,64/CLP20 037/PEN87,40/NZ$38,14/R422,12/PLN98,48/R$131,77/CZK585,22/RSD2 586/HUF7 758,98/RUB1 750,72/CN¥175,07 per night
- Peaceful seafront site with gardens leading to Variko beach
- Around 16 kilometres from Mount Olympus National Park
- Restaurant and bar open all day for meals and drinks
Electric optional grass pitch unlimited x From £31,57/€35/A$56,95/US$39,42/CA$53,65/CHF37,29/SEK366,53/DKK260,80/NOK374,29/ISK5 453/ARS2 780,34/CLP31 877/PEN139,05/NZ$60,67/R671,56/PLN156,67/R$209,64/CZK931,03/RSD4 115/HUF12 343,83/RUB2 785,24/CN¥278,52 per night
- Scenic site 10 minutes' drive from the ancient city of Asini
- Within a couple of kilometres of Kastraki, Tolo and Plaka beaches
- Greek taverna, massages, yoga, reiki, dance lessons and fitness room
Electric optional grass and gravel motorhome pitch 4 x From £15,33/€17/A$27,66/US$19,15/CA$26,06/CHF18,11/SEK178,03/DKK126,68/NOK181,80/ISK2 649/ARS1 350,45/CLP15 483/PEN67,54/NZ$29,47/R326,19/PLN76,10/R$101,82/CZK452,22/RSD1 999/HUF5 995,58/RUB1 352,83/CN¥135,28 per night Electric optional gravel tent pitch 6 x From £16,24/€18/A$29,29/US$20,27/CA$27,59/CHF19,18/SEK188,50/DKK134,13/NOK192,49/ISK2 804/ARS1 429,89/CLP16 394/PEN71,51/NZ$31,20/R345,37/PLN80,58/R$107,81/CZK478,82/RSD2 116/HUF6 348,26/RUB1 432,41/CN¥143,24 per night Rental tent 4 x From £17,14/€19/A$30,91/US$21,40/CA$29,13/CHF20,24/SEK198,97/DKK141,58/NOK203,19/ISK2 960/ARS1 509,33/CLP17 305/PEN75,48/NZ$32,94/R364,56/PLN85,05/R$113,80/CZK505,42/RSD2 234/HUF6 700,94/RUB1 511,99/CN¥151,20 per night Electric optional gravel and earth touring caravan pitch 6 x From £17,14/€19/A$30,91/US$21,40/CA$29,13/CHF20,24/SEK198,97/DKK141,58/NOK203,19/ISK2 960/ARS1 509,33/CLP17 305/PEN75,48/NZ$32,94/R364,56/PLN85,05/R$113,80/CZK505,42/RSD2 234/HUF6 700,94/RUB1 511,99/CN¥151,20 per night
- Direct access to a sandy beach of over 12 kilometres
- Four kilometres from Rethymno; bus stop outside the site
- Beach-based taverna with homemade Greek food
Bamboo electric optional earth tent pitch 4 x From £17,68/€19,60/A$31,89/US$22,08/CA$30,05/CHF20,88/SEK205,26/DKK146,05/NOK209,60/ISK3 054/ARS1 556,99/CLP17 851/PEN77,87/NZ$33,98/R376,07/PLN87,74/R$117,40/CZK521,38/RSD2 304/HUF6 912,55/RUB1 559,73/CN¥155,97 per night Electric optional earth campervan pitch 5 x From £18,58/€20,60/A$33,52/US$23,20/CA$31,58/CHF21,95/SEK215,73/DKK153,50/NOK220,30/ISK3 209/ARS1 636,43/CLP18 762/PEN81,84/NZ$35,71/R395,26/PLN92,21/R$123,39/CZK547,98/RSD2 422/HUF7 265,23/RUB1 639,31/CN¥163,93 per night Electric optional earth motorhome pitch 5 x From £20,84/€23,10/A$37,58/US$26,02/CA$35,41/CHF24,61/SEK241,91/DKK172,13/NOK247,03/ISK3 599/ARS1 835,03/CLP21 039/PEN91,77/NZ$40,04/R443,23/PLN103,40/R$138,36/CZK614,48/RSD2 716/HUF8 146,93/RUB1 838,26/CN¥183,82 per night 1 bedroom on-site trailer (deluxe) 4 x From £31,57/€35/A$56,95/US$39,42/CA$53,65/CHF37,29/SEK366,53/DKK260,80/NOK374,29/ISK5 453/ARS2 780,34/CLP31 877/PEN139,05/NZ$60,67/R671,56/PLN156,67/R$209,64/CZK931,03/RSD4 115/HUF12 343,83/RUB2 785,24/CN¥278,52 per night Safari tent (ensuite) 4 x From £52,31/€58/A$94,37/US$65,33/CA$88,91/CHF61,79/SEK607,40/DKK432,19/NOK620,26/ISK9 036/ARS4 607,43/CLP52 825/PEN230,42/NZ$100,54/R1 112,87/PLN259,63/R$347,40/CZK1 542,85/RSD6 819/HUF20 455,49/RUB4 615,54/CN¥461,55 per night
- Cool Kos glamping in gardens studded with lemon trees
- In Marmari, 10 minutes' walk from Limnara Marmari beach
- Greek-themed activities, restaurant, herb garden and pool with a bar
Bell tent 4 x From £39,78/€44,10/A$71,75/US$49,67/CA$67,60/CHF46,98/SEK461,83/DKK328,61/NOK471,61/ISK6 871/ARS3 503,23/CLP40 165/PEN175,20/NZ$76,45/R846,16/PLN197,41/R$264,14/CZK1 173,10/RSD5 185/HUF15 553,23/RUB3 509,40/CN¥350,94 per night 2 bedroom safari tent 4 x From £47,08/€52,20/A$84,93/US$58,80/CA$80,02/CHF55,61/SEK546,66/DKK388,97/NOK558,23/ISK8 133/ARS4 146,68/CLP47 543/PEN207,38/NZ$90,49/R1 001,58/PLN233,67/R$312,66/CZK1 388,57/RSD6 137/HUF18 409,94/RUB4 153,99/CN¥415,40 per night Glamping 1 bedroom rental tent 4 x From £47,89/€53,10/A$86,40/US$59,81/CA$81,40/CHF56,57/SEK556,08/DKK395,68/NOK567,86/ISK8 273/ARS4 218,18/CLP48 362/PEN210,96/NZ$92,05/R1 018,85/PLN237,70/R$318,05/CZK1 412,51/RSD6 243/HUF18 727,36/RUB4 225,61/CN¥422,56 per night Villa 2 bedroom rental tent 6 x From £56,82/€63/A$102,50/US$70,96/CA$96,58/CHF67,12/SEK659,76/DKK469,45/NOK673,73/ISK9 815/ARS5 004,62/CLP57 379/PEN250,29/NZ$109,21/R1 208,80/PLN282,01/R$377,35/CZK1 675,86/RSD7 407/HUF22 218,90/RUB5 013,43/CN¥501,34 per night Extended Villa 2 bedroom rental tent 8 x From £63,32/€70,20/A$114,22/US$79,07/CA$107,61/CHF74,79/SEK735,16/DKK523,10/NOK750,72/ISK10 937/ARS5 576,57/CLP63 937/PEN278,89/NZ$121,69/R1 346,95/PLN314,24/R$420,47/CZK1 867,38/RSD8 253/HUF24 758,20/RUB5 586,39/CN¥558,64 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Don't be Spartan in your sightseeing – carve out at least a few weeks if you fancy camping in Greece.
For this utterly beaut Aegean Sea state has a warm and friendly vibe, plenty of party spots and family resorts, and thousands of islands from the sizeable to the teeny tiny set among its blue waters – one could easily spend the rest of one's lifelong holidaying time just drifting lazily between Greek campsites, these isles and their splendid sandy beaches...
But by Zeus, there's heaps more around this illustrious land too. Greece's lengthy and famed history as an ancient political, religious and cultural centre means it's a heritage hotspot, with hundreds of fab historical attractions including temples, palaces, museums and 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites all dotted around to see.
You'll need to carve out months, not weeks, to get round even a good chunk of the ancient Greek sites, but for first stops the must-sees in our Greek book are the stunning site of Delphi, the Acropolis of Athens, the Byzantine monuments of Thessaloniki, the birthplace of Alexander the Great at Pella and the spectacularly scenic monasteries of Meteora.
Also on offer are hiking or climbing some of the many mountains (covering around 80 per cent of the land), skiing in Arachova, Kalavryta, Karpenisi and Metsovo, or sinking into one of the country's 750 or so thermal springs: check out the Local attractions tab on each site for info on heavenly Hellenic times.
- What are the top sites in Greece?
- How much does it cost to stay in Greece? Prices start at €17,00 (R326,19)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Greece are open now? 5 See all sites in Greece open now
- What are the top destinations in Greece? See all destinations in Greece
- How many sites in Greece allow dogs? 4 See all dog-friendly sites in Greece