Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Sweden
9 bookable sites in Sweden
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Forest site next to a bay close to Blankaholm village centre
- Boat mooring, free fishing and canoe and boat hire
- Shop, café, playground and guest kitchen
Electric optional grass tent pitch 6 x From £26,43/€29,22/A$48,26/US$34,51/CA$45,65/CHF31,41/SEK300/DKK217,65/NOK306,85/ISK4 707/ARS2 520,62/CLP27 381/PEN123,44/NZ$52,80/R601,69/PLN128,42/R$185,25/CZK763,48/RSD3 436/HUF10 082,98/RUB2 517,43/CN¥239,60 per night Cabin (two man) 2 x From £52,86/€58,44/A$96,52/US$69,01/CA$91,29/CHF62,82/SEK600/DKK435,31/NOK613,69/ISK9 415/ARS5 041,25/CLP54 763/PEN246,88/NZ$105,60/R1 203,38/PLN256,84/R$370,51/CZK1 526,97/RSD6 871/HUF20 165,95/RUB5 034,87/CN¥479,21 per night Cabin (four man) 4 x From £70,48/€77,93/A$128,70/US$92,02/CA$121,72/CHF83,76/SEK800/DKK580,41/NOK818,26/ISK12 553/ARS6 721,66/CLP73 017/PEN329,17/NZ$140,81/R1 604,51/PLN342,46/R$494,01/CZK2 035,96/RSD9 162/HUF26 887,94/RUB6 713,16/CN¥638,94 per night Stuga 3 cabin (bunk beds, four man) 4 x From £70,48/€77,93/A$128,70/US$92,02/CA$121,72/CHF83,76/SEK800/DKK580,41/NOK818,26/ISK12 553/ARS6 721,66/CLP73 017/PEN329,17/NZ$140,81/R1 604,51/PLN342,46/R$494,01/CZK2 035,96/RSD9 162/HUF26 887,94/RUB6 713,16/CN¥638,94 per night
- On the banks of the Indälsälven, 15 minutes' walk from Hammarstrand
- Five minutes' drive from Kullstabacken ski area
- Café-restaurant, communal kitchen, canoe hire and heated swimming pool
Electric optional grass tent pitch (two man) 2 x From £16,74/€18,51/A$30,57/US$21,85/CA$28,91/CHF19,89/SEK190/DKK137,85/NOK194,34/ISK2 981/ARS1 596,39/CLP17 341/PEN78,18/NZ$33,44/R381,07/PLN81,33/R$117,33/CZK483,54/RSD2 176/HUF6 385,88/RUB1 594,37/CN¥151,75 per night Electric optional grass touring pitch 4 x From £19,38/€21,43/A$35,39/US$25,31/CA$33,47/CHF23,03/SEK220/DKK159,61/NOK225,02/ISK3 452/ARS1 848,46/CLP20 080/PEN90,52/NZ$38,72/R441,24/PLN94,18/R$135,85/CZK559,89/RSD2 520/HUF7 394,18/RUB1 846,12/CN¥175,71 per night Stuga cottage / chalet / bungalow (two man) 2 x From £34,80/€38,48/A$63,54/US$45,43/CA$60,10/CHF41,36/SEK395/DKK286,58/NOK404,01/ISK6 198/ARS3 318,82/CLP36 052/PEN162,53/NZ$69,52/R792,23/PLN169,09/R$243,92/CZK1 005,26/RSD4 524/HUF13 275,92/RUB3 314,62/CN¥315,48 per night Stuga cottage / chalet / bungalow (deluxe, four man) 4 x From £45,37/€50,16/A$82,85/US$59,24/CA$78,36/CHF53,92/SEK515/DKK373,64/NOK526,75/ISK8 081/ARS4 327,07/CLP47 005/PEN211,90/NZ$90,64/R1 032,90/PLN220,46/R$318,02/CZK1 310,65/RSD5 898/HUF17 309,11/RUB4 321,59/CN¥411,32 per night Stuga cottage / chalet / bungalow (bunk beds, four man) 4 x From £45,37/€50,16/A$82,85/US$59,24/CA$78,36/CHF53,92/SEK515/DKK373,64/NOK526,75/ISK8 081/ARS4 327,07/CLP47 005/PEN211,90/NZ$90,64/R1 032,90/PLN220,46/R$318,02/CZK1 310,65/RSD5 898/HUF17 309,11/RUB4 321,59/CN¥411,32 per night Villa Stuga lodge (deluxe) 4 x From £55,06/€60,88/A$100,54/US$71,89/CA$95,09/CHF65,44/SEK625/DKK453,45/NOK639,26/ISK9 807/ARS5 251,30/CLP57 044/PEN257,16/NZ$110/R1 253,52/PLN267,55/R$385,95/CZK1 590,59/RSD7 158/HUF21 006,20/RUB5 244,65/CN¥499,17 per night Hammarstrand 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £70,48/€77,93/A$128,70/US$92,02/CA$121,72/CHF83,76/SEK800/DKK580,41/NOK818,26/ISK12 553/ARS6 721,66/CLP73 017/PEN329,17/NZ$140,81/R1 604,51/PLN342,46/R$494,01/CZK2 035,96/RSD9 162/HUF26 887,94/RUB6 713,16/CN¥638,94 per night Lillens Pålgård 3 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 7 x
- Lakeside campsite in a nature reserve
- Direct access to a lakeside beach with boat hire
- Free fishing lake well stocked with perch, pike and zander
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £17,62/€19,48/A$32,17/US$23/CA$30,43/CHF20,94/SEK200/DKK145,10/NOK204,56/ISK3 138/ARS1 680,42/CLP18 254/PEN82,29/NZ$35,20/R401,13/PLN85,61/R$123,50/CZK508,99/RSD2 290/HUF6 721,98/RUB1 678,29/CN¥159,74 per night
- On the shores of Hönshyltefjorden Lake a few minutes' drive from Ryd
- Activity centre next door with canoe hire and outings
- Bar-café, terrace, sauna and playground
Electric grass and earth pitch 5 x From £27,75/€30,68/A$50,67/US$36,23/CA$47,93/CHF32,98/SEK315/DKK228,54/NOK322,19/ISK4 943/ARS2 646,65/CLP28 750/PEN129,61/NZ$55,44/R631,77/PLN134,84/R$194,52/CZK801,66/RSD3 607/HUF10 587,12/RUB2 643,30/CN¥251,58 per night Älgen cabin 5 x From £88,10/€97,41/A$160,87/US$115,02/CA$152,15/CHF104,70/SEK1 000/DKK725,52/NOK1 022,82/ISK15 691/ARS8 402,08/CLP91 271/PEN411,46/NZ$176,01/R2 005,63/PLN428,07/R$617,51/CZK2 544,95/RSD11 452/HUF33 609,92/RUB8 391,44/CN¥798,68 per night
- Seafront site on an archipelago 12 kilometres from Karlskrona
- Next to a golf course and with excellent fishing nearby
- Playground, miniature golf, shop, pizzeria and guest kitchen
Blue electric grass pitch 8 x From £21,14/€23,38/A$38,61/US$27,61/CA$36,52/CHF25,13/SEK240/DKK174,12/NOK245,48/ISK3 766/ARS2 016,50/CLP21 905/PEN98,75/NZ$42,24/R481,35/PLN102,74/R$148,20/CZK610,79/RSD2 749/HUF8 066,38/RUB2 013,95/CN¥191,68 per night White electric grass pitch 8 x From £21,14/€23,38/A$38,61/US$27,61/CA$36,52/CHF25,13/SEK240/DKK174,12/NOK245,48/ISK3 766/ARS2 016,50/CLP21 905/PEN98,75/NZ$42,24/R481,35/PLN102,74/R$148,20/CZK610,79/RSD2 749/HUF8 066,38/RUB2 013,95/CN¥191,68 per night
- Family-friendly spot 15 minutes’ drive from Store Mosse National Park
- Adventurers’ paradise: hiking, biking, geocaching within half an hour
- Fishing lake on site for anglers of all stripes
Electric grass pitch 4 x From £24,23/€26,79/A$44,24/US$31,63/CA$41,84/CHF28,79/SEK275/DKK199,52/NOK281,28/ISK4 315/ARS2 310,57/CLP25 100/PEN113,15/NZ$48,40/R551,55/PLN117,72/R$169,82/CZK699,86/RSD3 149/HUF9 242,73/RUB2 307,65/CN¥219,64 per night
- Scenic site right next to a white-sand beach on the Swedish seaside
- Less than 10 minutes’ drive to Trelleborg and under 15 to Smygehuk
- Pier, small shop, miniature golf, volleyball, tennis and boules
Electric asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £25,55/€28,25/A$46,65/US$33,36/CA$44,12/CHF30,36/SEK290/DKK210,40/NOK296,62/ISK4 551/ARS2 436,60/CLP26 469/PEN119,32/NZ$51,04/R581,63/PLN124,14/R$179,08/CZK738,04/RSD3 321/HUF9 746,88/RUB2 433,52/CN¥231,62 per night
- Scenic site with private sandy beach on the shores of Lake Mälaren
- A 20-minute drive from Sigtuna and 50 minutes from Stockholm
- Miniature golf, fishing, swimming and a restaurant with stunning views
Electric grass and sand pitch 5 x From £36,12/€39,94/A$65,96/US$47,16/CA$62,38/CHF42,93/SEK410/DKK297,46/NOK419,36/ISK6 434/ARS3 444,85/CLP37 421/PEN168,70/NZ$72,16/R822,31/PLN175,51/R$253,18/CZK1 043,43/RSD4 695/HUF13 780,07/RUB3 440,49/CN¥327,46 per night
- American West-themed site on the banks of the Klarälven river
- Wildlife haven, 14km from a moose park and 17km from a waterfall
- On-site equestrian activities, saloon bar and restaurant
Electric optional grass pitch unlimited x From £15,86/€17,53/A$28,96/US$20,70/CA$27,39/CHF18,85/SEK180/DKK130,59/NOK184,11/ISK2 824/ARS1 512,37/CLP16 429/PEN74,06/NZ$31,68/R361,01/PLN77,05/R$111,15/CZK458,09/RSD2 061/HUF6 049,79/RUB1 510,46/CN¥143,76 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Vikings! And lakes, and islands, and massive forests, and skiing among crisp cool air way high up north… And the Arctic Circle, and reindeer (but of course), and a mammoth nature reserve in the Vindelfjällen… yep, it's camping in Sweden.
We bet you didn't know that Sweden is the EU's third biggest country by area either? Or that its most sparsely populated part, Norrland, takes up a 60% chunk of all Sweden's land – lots of opps, surely, for striding off into spacious surrounds here, perhaps while pretending one is a Viking on a bit of an adventure…?
Lots of opps for other adventures are all around the land too: a Swedish campsite in one of its three regions of northern Norrland, central Svealand and southern Götaland could have you on the 14 islands of smashing capital Stockholm, taking to the pistes and snowboard slopes around Åre, nature spotting around the huge park of Slottsskogen in Gothenburg, or just staying on one's feet for weeks' worth of forest and lakeside hiking.
Pick your Swedish camping spot according to region by clicking on the areas to the left, or browse by date or one of our many filters, then click the Local attractions tab to see where on your Swedish adventure you might end up.
What are the top sites in Sweden?
- Blankaholms Naturcamping, Blankaholm
- Hammarstrands Camping, Hammarstrand
- Herrfallets Fritids och Konferensanläggning, Arboga
- Norraryds Camping, Ryd
- Trummenäs Camping, Ramdala
- Björsbo Forest and Lake Hideaways, Kulltorp
- Trelleborg Strand, Trelleborg
- Skokloster Camping, Skokloster
- Sun Dance Ranch, Ekshärad
- How much does it cost to stay in Sweden? Prices start at SEK179,92 (R360,85)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Sweden are open now? 9 See all sites in Sweden open now
- What are the top destinations in Sweden? See all destinations in Sweden
- How many sites in Sweden allow dogs? 9 See all dog-friendly sites in Sweden