This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family site with spectacular views over Siljan lake
- Close to the ski resort of Rättvik, 18-hole golf and a lakeside beach
- Cosy lodges, sauna, solarium and play area: restaurant 300 metres away
Lakeside horse riding or hiking under the Swedish sun... and skiing, snowboarding and other snowy sports in the colder months... whichever you opt for, aim to spend significant hours in the Fyrklöverns Stugby sauna too.
And then? Back to your comfy wooden ski lodge of course, for restful evenings in a fully kitted out and double-glazed space with heating, a full kitchen, cosy beds and a comely patio, all on a peaceful family site with spectacular views over neighbouring Siljan lake. A sauna and solarium are both on site for bathes and basks, along with a snack kiosk, free wifi and a playground.
Fyrklöverns Stugby is a quiet family-friendly site, a couple of kilometres from Rättvik in Sweden's Dalarna County. Rättvik is home to speedy sports all year round, with a slalom slope and summer toboggan chute as well as ski lifts. If you're more of a sightseer, Rättvik is such a trad Swedish town that it's a popular stopoff point for photographers and travellers on the trail of the 'real' Scandinavia.
Around the lake, adventurers can explore on foot, by bike or on horseback, have idle afternoons on the sandy beach, or take to a canoe, kayak or boat to investigate the shoreline. Fishing for trout, pike and perch is easily accessible in lakes nearby.
A restaurant is a few hundred metes from the site, and restaurants, food markets and shops within a few minutes' drive at Rättvik. For day trips, the theme park Leksand Sommarland about an hour's drive.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Staying very close to home (you can see these splendid waters right from the site), make your way down to Siljan lake for days of swimming, boating and idle times at the long sandy beach with its shallow water for safe and pleasurable paddling. Canoe, kayak and boat rental is available at the lake too, along with playgrounds and miniature golf.
A centre for sports all year round, traditional and mighty scenic Rättvik a couple of kilometres away comes with Sweden's longest and only twin parallel summer toboggan run, along with a slalom slope and summer toboggan chute, three ski lifts, several ski trails, a snowboard jump, a ski school and a winter sports rental service. An 18-hole golf course, tennis courts and a bowling alley are also in town.
Excellent family days out are within an hour's drive: take your pick (or have them all) from the theme resort of Leksand Sommarland, with its big waterpark and rides and attractions for all ages; Orsa Predator Park, and Santaworld. Or you could all go on a bear hunt around the Rättvik region by car: this area has the biggest number of brown bears in Sweden.
- Does Fyrklöverns Stugby have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fyrklöverns Stugby dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fyrklöverns Stugby? Staying very close to home (you can see these splendid waters right from the site), make your way down to Siljan lake for days of swimming, boating and idle times at the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Fyrklöverns Stugby?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon