Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Sweden
9 bookable parks in Sweden
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Scenic site with private sandy beach on the shores of Lake Mälaren
- A 20-minute drive from Sigtuna and 50 minutes from Stockholm
- Miniature golf, fishing, swimming and a restaurant with stunning views
Powered grass and sand site 5 x From £36.03/€39.84/A$65.74/$47.16/CA$62.52/CHF42.89/SEK410/DKK296.69/NOK419.12/ISK6,426/ARS3,450.39/CLP37,617/PEN168.38/NZ$72.02/ZAR819.55/PLN175.25/R$256.01/CZK1,038.92/RSD4,685/HUF13,799.44/RUB3,437.41/CN¥327.79 per night
- American West-themed site on the banks of the Klarälven river
- Wildlife haven, 14km from a moose park and 17km from a waterfall
- On-site equestrian activities, saloon bar and restaurant
Power optional grass site unlimited x From £15.82/€17.49/A$28.86/$20.71/CA$27.45/CHF18.83/SEK180/DKK130.26/NOK184/ISK2,821/ARS1,514.81/CLP16,515/PEN73.92/NZ$31.62/ZAR359.80/PLN76.94/R$112.39/CZK456.11/RSD2,057/HUF6,058.29/RUB1,509.11/CN¥143.91 per night
- On the shores of Hönshyltefjorden Lake a few minutes' drive from Ryd
- Activity centre next door with canoe hire and outings
- Bar-café, terrace, sauna and playground
Powered grass and earth site 5 x From £27.68/€30.61/A$50.51/$36.23/CA$48.03/CHF32.95/SEK315/DKK227.95/NOK322.01/ISK4,937/ARS2,650.91/CLP28,901/PEN129.36/NZ$55.33/ZAR629.66/PLN134.64/R$196.69/CZK798.20/RSD3,600/HUF10,602.01/RUB2,640.94/CN¥251.84 per night Älgen cabin 5 x From £87.87/€97.17/A$160.34/$115.03/CA$152.48/CHF104.61/SEK1,000/DKK723.64/NOK1,022.24/ISK15,673/ARS8,415.60/CLP91,748/PEN410.68/NZ$175.66/ZAR1,998.91/PLN427.43/R$624.41/CZK2,533.96/RSD11,427/HUF33,657.16/RUB8,383.93/CN¥799.50 per night
- Family-friendly spot 15 minutes’ drive from Store Mosse National Park
- Adventurers’ paradise: hiking, biking, geocaching within half an hour
- Fishing lake on site for anglers of all stripes
Powered grass site 4 x From £24.16/€26.72/A$44.09/$31.63/CA$41.93/CHF28.77/SEK275/DKK199/NOK281.12/ISK4,310/ARS2,314.29/CLP25,231/PEN112.94/NZ$48.31/ZAR549.70/PLN117.54/R$171.71/CZK696.84/RSD3,142/HUF9,255.72/RUB2,305.58/CN¥219.86 per night
- Scenic site right next to a white-sand beach on the Swedish seaside
- Less than 10 minutes’ drive to Trelleborg and under 15 to Smygehuk
- Pier, small shop, miniature golf, volleyball, tennis and boules
Powered asphalt and grass site 6 x From £25.48/€28.18/A$46.50/$33.36/CA$44.22/CHF30.34/SEK290/DKK209.86/NOK296.45/ISK4,545/ARS2,440.52/CLP26,607/PEN119.10/NZ$50.94/ZAR579.68/PLN123.95/R$181.08/CZK734.85/RSD3,314/HUF9,760.58/RUB2,431.34/CN¥231.85 per night
- Lakeside campsite in a nature reserve
- Direct access to a lakeside beach with boat hire
- Free fishing lake well stocked with perch, pike and zander
Power optional grass site 6 x From £17.57/€19.43/A$32.07/$23.01/CA$30.50/CHF20.92/SEK200/DKK144.73/NOK204.45/ISK3,135/ARS1,683.12/CLP18,350/PEN82.14/NZ$35.13/ZAR399.78/PLN85.49/R$124.88/CZK506.79/RSD2,285/HUF6,731.43/RUB1,676.79/CN¥159.90 per night
- Seafront site on an archipelago 12 kilometres from Karlskrona
- Next to a golf course and with excellent fishing nearby
- Playground, miniature golf, shop, pizzeria and guest kitchen
Blue powered grass site 8 x From £21.09/€23.32/A$38.48/$27.61/CA$36.60/CHF25.11/SEK240/DKK173.67/NOK245.34/ISK3,762/ARS2,019.74/CLP22,020/PEN98.56/NZ$42.16/ZAR479.74/PLN102.58/R$149.86/CZK608.15/RSD2,743/HUF8,077.72/RUB2,012.14/CN¥191.88 per night White powered grass site 8 x From £21.09/€23.32/A$38.48/$27.61/CA$36.60/CHF25.11/SEK240/DKK173.67/NOK245.34/ISK3,762/ARS2,019.74/CLP22,020/PEN98.56/NZ$42.16/ZAR479.74/PLN102.58/R$149.86/CZK608.15/RSD2,743/HUF8,077.72/RUB2,012.14/CN¥191.88 per night
- Forest site next to a bay close to Blankaholm village centre
- Boat mooring, free fishing and canoe and boat hire
- Shop, café, playground and guest kitchen
Power optional grass tent site 6 x From £26.36/€29.15/A$48.10/$34.51/CA$45.74/CHF31.38/SEK300/DKK217.09/NOK306.67/ISK4,702/ARS2,524.68/CLP27,525/PEN123.20/NZ$52.70/ZAR599.67/PLN128.23/R$187.32/CZK760.19/RSD3,428/HUF10,097.15/RUB2,515.18/CN¥239.85 per night Cabin (two man) 2 x From £52.72/€58.30/A$96.21/$69.02/CA$91.49/CHF62.76/SEK600/DKK434.19/NOK613.34/ISK9,404/ARS5,049.36/CLP55,049/PEN246.41/NZ$105.39/ZAR1,199.35/PLN256.46/R$374.65/CZK1,520.37/RSD6,856/HUF20,194.30/RUB5,030.36/CN¥479.70 per night Stuga 3 cabin (bunk beds, four man) 4 x From £70.29/€77.74/A$128.27/$92.02/CA$121.98/CHF83.69/SEK800/DKK578.92/NOK817.79/ISK12,538/ARS6,732.48/CLP73,399/PEN328.55/NZ$140.53/ZAR1,599.13/PLN341.94/R$499.53/CZK2,027.17/RSD9,142/HUF26,925.73/RUB6,707.14/CN¥639.60 per night Cabin (four man) 4 x From £70.29/€77.74/A$128.27/$92.02/CA$121.98/CHF83.69/SEK800/DKK578.92/NOK817.79/ISK12,538/ARS6,732.48/CLP73,399/PEN328.55/NZ$140.53/ZAR1,599.13/PLN341.94/R$499.53/CZK2,027.17/RSD9,142/HUF26,925.73/RUB6,707.14/CN¥639.60 per night
- On the banks of the Indälsälven, 15 minutes' walk from Hammarstrand
- Five minutes' drive from Kullstabacken ski area
- Café-restaurant, communal kitchen, canoe hire and heated swimming pool
Power optional grass tent site (two man) 2 x From £16.69/€18.46/A$30.47/$21.86/CA$28.97/CHF19.88/SEK190/DKK137.49/NOK194.23/ISK2,978/ARS1,598.96/CLP17,432/PEN78.03/NZ$33.37/ZAR379.79/PLN81.21/R$118.64/CZK481.45/RSD2,171/HUF6,394.86/RUB1,592.95/CN¥151.90 per night Power optional grass trailer site 4 x From £19.33/€21.38/A$35.28/$25.31/CA$33.55/CHF23.01/SEK220/DKK159.20/NOK224.89/ISK3,448/ARS1,851.43/CLP20,185/PEN90.35/NZ$38.64/ZAR439.76/PLN94.03/R$137.37/CZK557.47/RSD2,514/HUF7,404.58/RUB1,844.46/CN¥175.89 per night Stuga cottage / chalet / bungalow (two man) 2 x From £34.71/€38.38/A$63.34/$45.44/CA$60.23/CHF41.32/SEK395/DKK285.84/NOK403.78/ISK6,191/ARS3,324.16/CLP36,241/PEN162.22/NZ$69.38/ZAR789.57/PLN168.83/R$246.64/CZK1,000.91/RSD4,514/HUF13,294.58/RUB3,311.65/CN¥315.80 per night Stuga cottage / chalet / bungalow (deluxe, four man) 4 x From £45.25/€50.04/A$82.58/$59.24/CA$78.53/CHF53.87/SEK515/DKK372.68/NOK526.45/ISK8,072/ARS4,334.03/CLP47,250/PEN211.50/NZ$90.46/ZAR1,029.44/PLN220.13/R$321.57/CZK1,304.99/RSD5,885/HUF17,333.44/RUB4,317.72/CN¥411.74 per night Stuga cottage / chalet / bungalow (bunk beds, four man) 4 x From £45.25/€50.04/A$82.58/$59.24/CA$78.53/CHF53.87/SEK515/DKK372.68/NOK526.45/ISK8,072/ARS4,334.03/CLP47,250/PEN211.50/NZ$90.46/ZAR1,029.44/PLN220.13/R$321.57/CZK1,304.99/RSD5,885/HUF17,333.44/RUB4,317.72/CN¥411.74 per night Villa Stuga lodge (deluxe) 4 x From £54.92/€60.73/A$100.21/$71.89/CA$95.30/CHF65.38/SEK625/DKK452.28/NOK638.90/ISK9,796/ARS5,259.75/CLP57,343/PEN256.68/NZ$109.79/ZAR1,249.32/PLN267.14/R$390.26/CZK1,583.72/RSD7,142/HUF21,035.73/RUB5,239.96/CN¥499.69 per night Lillens Pålgård 3 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 7 x From £70.29/€77.74/A$128.27/$92.02/CA$121.98/CHF83.69/SEK800/DKK578.92/NOK817.79/ISK12,538/ARS6,732.48/CLP73,399/PEN328.55/NZ$140.53/ZAR1,599.13/PLN341.94/R$499.53/CZK2,027.17/RSD9,142/HUF26,925.73/RUB6,707.14/CN¥639.60 per night Hammarstrand 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Vikings! And lakes, and islands, and massive forests, and skiing among crisp cool air way high up north… And the Arctic Circle, and reindeer (but of course), and a mammoth nature reserve in the Vindelfjällen… yep, it's camping in Sweden.
We bet you didn't know that Sweden is the EU's third biggest country by area either? Or that its most sparsely populated part, Norrland, takes up a 60% chunk of all Sweden's land – lots of opps, surely, for striding off into spacious surrounds here, perhaps while pretending one is a Viking on a bit of an adventure…?
Lots of opps for other adventures are all around the land too: a Swedish campsite in one of its three regions of northern Norrland, central Svealand and southern Götaland could have you on the 14 islands of smashing capital Stockholm, taking to the pistes and snowboard slopes around Åre, nature spotting around the huge park of Slottsskogen in Gothenburg, or just staying on one's feet for weeks' worth of forest and lakeside hiking.
Pick your Swedish camping spot according to region by clicking on the areas to the left, or browse by date or one of our many filters, then click the Local attractions tab to see where on your Swedish adventure you might end up.
What are the top sites in Sweden?
- Skokloster Camping, Skokloster
- Sun Dance Ranch, Ekshärad
- Norraryds Camping, Ryd
- Björsbo Forest and Lake Hideaways, Kulltorp
- Trelleborg Strand, Trelleborg
- Herrfallets Fritids och Konferensanläggning, Arboga
- Trummenäs Camping, Ramdala
- Blankaholms Naturcamping, Blankaholm
- Hammarstrands Camping, Hammarstrand
- How much does it cost to stay in Sweden? Prices start at SEK180.39 ($20.75)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Sweden are open now? 9 See all sites in Sweden open now
- What are the top destinations in Sweden? See all destinations in Sweden
- How many sites in Sweden allow dogs? 9 See all dog-friendly sites in Sweden