Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Northeast
3 bookable parks in Northeast
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly park in the spectacularly scenic Pioneer Valley
- Explorers’ haven: hikes, bikes, outdoor adventures within 30 minutes
- On-site swimming pool, recreation hall, ball field and horseshoe court
Primitive grass tent site 6 x From £21.93/€24.64/A$38.88/$30/CA$38.20/CHF26.56/SEK248.95/DKK183.35/NOK254.80/ISK3,870/ARS2,593.48/CLP21,828/PEN109.03/NZ$41.75/ZAR454.64/PLN111.89/R$164.01/CZK643.95/RSD2,922/HUF8,816.10/RUB2,257.94/CN¥194.46 per night Powered grass and gravel site 6 x From £29.97/€33.68/A$53.13/$41/CA$52.21/CHF36.29/SEK340.23/DKK250.58/NOK348.23/ISK5,289/ARS3,544.42/CLP29,832/PEN149.01/NZ$57.06/ZAR621.34/PLN152.92/R$224.15/CZK880.07/RSD3,993/HUF12,048.67/RUB3,085.85/CN¥265.76 per night
- Peaceful site set across 65 acres of woodland in the Pocono mountains
- Within easy reach of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Outdoor pool, stocked fishing pond, games room and hiking trails
Primitive gravel and earth tent site (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £26.31/€29.57/A$46.65/$36/CA$45.84/CHF31.87/SEK298.74/DKK220.02/NOK305.76/ISK4,644/ARS3,112.17/CLP26,194/PEN130.84/NZ$50.10/ZAR545.56/PLN134.27/R$196.82/CZK772.75/RSD3,506/HUF10,579.32/RUB2,709.53/CN¥233.35 per night FHU gravel and earth trailer site (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £33.62/€37.78/A$59.61/$46/CA$58.58/CHF40.72/SEK381.73/DKK281.14/NOK390.69/ISK5,934/ARS3,976.67/CLP33,470/PEN167.19/NZ$64.02/ZAR697.11/PLN171.57/R$251.49/CZK987.40/RSD4,480/HUF13,518.02/RUB3,462.18/CN¥298.17 per night Cabin (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £49.70/€55.85/A$88.12/$68/CA$86.59/CHF60.20/SEK564.29/DKK415.60/NOK577.54/ISK8,772/ARS5,878.55/CLP49,477/PEN247.15/NZ$94.64/ZAR1,030.51/PLN253.63/R$371.76/CZK1,459.63/RSD6,623/HUF19,983.16/RUB5,118/CN¥440.77 per night
- Family-oriented Catskills campground 15 minutes' drive from Hancock
- On the banks of Hathaway Pond for swimming, fishing and hikes
- Free use of rowing boats and kayaks, and nature or craft activities
Primitive grass tent, trailer tent or trailer site 6 x From £91.36/€102.67/A$161.99/$125/CA$159.17/CHF110.65/SEK1,037.30/DKK763.97/NOK1,061.66/ISK16,125/ARS10,806.16/CLP90,950/PEN454.31/NZ$173.97/ZAR1,894.32/PLN466.22/R$683.39/CZK2,683.14/RSD12,175/HUF36,733.75/RUB9,408.09/CN¥810.24 per night Powered grass and gravel trailer site (back-in) 6 x From £164.45/€184.81/A$291.58/$225/CA$286.51/CHF199.18/SEK1,867.14/DKK1,375.15/NOK1,910.99/ISK29,025/ARS19,451.09/CLP163,710/PEN817.76/NZ$313.14/ZAR3,409.78/PLN839.20/R$1,230.10/CZK4,829.66/RSD21,915/HUF66,120.75/RUB16,934.56/CN¥1,458.43 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.