Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Cornwall
142 bookable parks in Cornwall
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Adults-only caravan in Penwithick, less than 10 minutes to St Austell
- Five minutes’ drive to the Eden Project; 10 minutes to nearest beach
- Double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living area and outdoor seating
Nanpara 1 bedroom mobile home 2 x From £215/€238.69/A$386.47/$268.40/CA$363.70/CHF253.82/SEK2,500.78/DKK1,778.25/NOK2,543.26/ISK37,354/ARS18,965.52/CLP215,394/PEN945.32/NZ$410.76/ZAR4,566.76/PLN1,064.96/R$1,426.63/CZK6,365.83/RSD28,067/HUF84,323.44/RUB19,178.04/CN¥1,896.66 per 7 nights
- Well-equipped static caravans on a working farm outside Poundstock
- Bude and Widemouth Bay beaches within a 10-minute drive
- Pub, shop, cinema, beach and coast path within 40 minutes’ walk
Elowen 3 bedroom mobile home 7 x From £325/€360.81/A$584.20/$405.73/CA$549.78/CHF383.67/SEK3,780.25/DKK2,688.05/NOK3,844.46/ISK56,465/ARS28,668.81/CLP325,596/PEN1,428.98/NZ$620.92/ZAR6,903.24/PLN1,609.83/R$2,156.53/CZK9,622.76/RSD42,427/HUF127,465.66/RUB28,990.06/CN¥2,867.04 per 7 nights Melwyn 2 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £325/€360.81/A$584.20/$405.73/CA$549.78/CHF383.67/SEK3,780.25/DKK2,688.05/NOK3,844.46/ISK56,465/ARS28,668.81/CLP325,596/PEN1,428.98/NZ$620.92/ZAR6,903.24/PLN1,609.83/R$2,156.53/CZK9,622.76/RSD42,427/HUF127,465.66/RUB28,990.06/CN¥2,867.04 per 7 nights
- Green countryside and eco-friendly site with its own livery
- A 10-minute drive from Camborne and 20 to Hayle and Porthleven beaches
- Within 15 minutes' drive of Flambards, Paradise Park and Poldark
Primitive grass tent site 6 x From £20/€22.20/A$35.95/$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night
- Small, friendly site on Bodmin Moor, 25 minutes' drive from Bodmin
- Half an hour's drive from south coast beaches and Eden Project
- Peaceful location for walks, stargazing and wildlife-watching
Primitive grass tent site 5 x From £10/€11.10/A$17.98/$12.48/CA$16.92/CHF11.81/SEK116.32/DKK82.71/NOK118.29/ISK1,737/ARS882.12/CLP10,018/PEN43.97/NZ$19.11/ZAR212.41/PLN49.53/R$66.35/CZK296.08/RSD1,305/HUF3,922.02/RUB892/CN¥88.22 per night Camping pod 3 x From £50/€55.51/A$89.88/$62.42/CA$84.58/CHF59.03/SEK581.58/DKK413.55/NOK591.46/ISK8,687/ARS4,410.59/CLP50,092/PEN219.84/NZ$95.53/ZAR1,062.04/PLN247.67/R$331.77/CZK1,480.42/RSD6,527/HUF19,610.10/RUB4,460.01/CN¥441.08 per night
- Friendly site under five minutes’ drive from main A30 and A39 roads
- On a National Cycle Network route and a 20-minute drive from Newquay
- Wifi access; pets and barbecues are permitted on the grounds
Primitive grass site 6 x From £15/€16.65/A$26.96/$18.73/CA$25.37/CHF17.71/SEK174.47/DKK124.06/NOK177.44/ISK2,606/ARS1,323.18/CLP15,028/PEN65.95/NZ$28.66/ZAR318.61/PLN74.30/R$99.53/CZK444.13/RSD1,958/HUF5,883.03/RUB1,338/CN¥132.32 per night
- Dog-friendly glampsite in St Agnes with luxury ensuite safari tents
- A 10-minute drive from Perranporth beach and St Agnes' cove
- Yoga classes and facials on site; private barbecues and kitchens
2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £125/€138.77/A$224.69/$156.05/CA$211.45/CHF147.57/SEK1,453.94/DKK1,033.87/NOK1,478.64/ISK21,717/ARS11,026.47/CLP125,229/PEN549.61/NZ$238.82/ZAR2,655.09/PLN619.16/R$829.43/CZK3,701.06/RSD16,318/HUF49,025.25/RUB11,150.02/CN¥1,102.71 per night
- Luxury hilltop Scandi cabin with Cornish countryside and coastal views
- 10 minutes’ drive to both Saint Michael's Mount and St Ives’ beaches
- Fully-equipped kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living area and decking
Willow Green 1 bedroom cabin 3 x From £124/€137.66/A$222.90/$154.80/CA$209.76/CHF146.39/SEK1,442.31/DKK1,025.60/NOK1,466.81/ISK21,544/ARS10,938.26/CLP124,228/PEN545.21/NZ$236.91/ZAR2,633.85/PLN614.21/R$822.80/CZK3,671.45/RSD16,188/HUF48,633.05/RUB11,060.82/CN¥1,093.89 per night
- Peaceful farm site on Cornwall's Lizard Peninsula
- Less than a mile from Mullion Cove and eight miles from Helston
- A 15-minute walk to pubs, a chocolate factory and the village shop
Power optional grass tent site 8 x From £14/€15.54/A$25.17/$17.48/CA$23.68/CHF16.53/SEK162.84/DKK115.79/NOK165.61/ISK2,432/ARS1,234.96/CLP14,026/PEN61.56/NZ$26.75/ZAR297.37/PLN69.35/R$92.90/CZK414.52/RSD1,828/HUF5,490.83/RUB1,248.80/CN¥123.50 per night Bell tent (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £40/€44.41/A$71.90/$49.94/CA$67.67/CHF47.22/SEK465.26/DKK330.84/NOK473.16/ISK6,950/ARS3,528.47/CLP40,073/PEN175.87/NZ$76.42/ZAR849.63/PLN198.13/R$265.42/CZK1,184.34/RSD5,222/HUF15,688.08/RUB3,568.01/CN¥352.87 per night
- Direct access to the golden sands, surf and fun park of Holywell Bay
- Pool with huge waterslide
- Nature trail, restaurant, adventure playgrounds and indoor soft play
Powered grass site 8 x From £7/€7.77/A$12.58/$8.74/CA$11.84/CHF8.26/SEK81.42/DKK57.90/NOK82.80/ISK1,216/ARS617.48/CLP7,013/PEN30.78/NZ$13.37/ZAR148.69/PLN34.67/R$46.45/CZK207.26/RSD914/HUF2,745.41/RUB624.40/CN¥61.75 per night
- Secluded, peaceful park in a rural setting a few miles from Praa Sands
- Within 30 minutes' drive of Land's End, the Eden Project and Falmouth
- Two-acre dog exercise area, nature trail, games field and play barn
Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 6 x From £17.25/€19.15/A$31.01/$21.53/CA$29.18/CHF20.36/SEK200.64/DKK142.67/NOK204.05/ISK2,997/ARS1,521.65/CLP17,282/PEN75.85/NZ$32.96/ZAR366.40/PLN85.44/R$114.46/CZK510.75/RSD2,252/HUF6,765.48/RUB1,538.70/CN¥152.17 per night Powered grass site 6 x From £21/€23.31/A$37.75/$26.22/CA$35.52/CHF24.79/SEK244.26/DKK173.69/NOK248.41/ISK3,649/ARS1,852.45/CLP21,039/PEN92.33/NZ$40.12/ZAR446.06/PLN104.02/R$139.34/CZK621.78/RSD2,741/HUF8,236.24/RUB1,873.20/CN¥185.25 per night Powered grass and gravel trailer site 6 x From £21/€23.31/A$37.75/$26.22/CA$35.52/CHF24.79/SEK244.26/DKK173.69/NOK248.41/ISK3,649/ARS1,852.45/CLP21,039/PEN92.33/NZ$40.12/ZAR446.06/PLN104.02/R$139.34/CZK621.78/RSD2,741/HUF8,236.24/RUB1,873.20/CN¥185.25 per night Moselle B 2 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £250/€277.54/A$449.39/$312.10/CA$422.91/CHF295.13/SEK2,907.89/DKK2,067.73/NOK2,957.28/ISK43,435/ARS22,052.93/CLP250,459/PEN1,099.21/NZ$477.63/ZAR5,310.19/PLN1,238.33/R$1,658.87/CZK7,402.12/RSD32,636/HUF98,050.51/RUB22,300.05/CN¥2,205.41 per 7 nights Moselle A 2 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £250/€277.54/A$449.39/$312.10/CA$422.91/CHF295.13/SEK2,907.89/DKK2,067.73/NOK2,957.28/ISK43,435/ARS22,052.93/CLP250,459/PEN1,099.21/NZ$477.63/ZAR5,310.19/PLN1,238.33/R$1,658.87/CZK7,402.12/RSD32,636/HUF98,050.51/RUB22,300.05/CN¥2,205.41 per 7 nights Bordeaux B 2 bedroom mobile home (no pets) 6 x From £350/€388.56/A$629.14/$436.94/CA$592.07/CHF413.19/SEK4,071.04/DKK2,894.83/NOK4,140.19/ISK60,809/ARS30,874.11/CLP350,642/PEN1,538.90/NZ$668.68/ZAR7,434.26/PLN1,733.66/R$2,322.42/CZK10,362.97/RSD45,691/HUF137,270.71/RUB31,220.07/CN¥3,087.58 per 7 nights Bordeaux A 2 bedroom mobile home (no pets) 6 x From £350/€388.56/A$629.14/$436.94/CA$592.07/CHF413.19/SEK4,071.04/DKK2,894.83/NOK4,140.19/ISK60,809/ARS30,874.11/CLP350,642/PEN1,538.90/NZ$668.68/ZAR7,434.26/PLN1,733.66/R$2,322.42/CZK10,362.97/RSD45,691/HUF137,270.71/RUB31,220.07/CN¥3,087.58 per 7 nights
- Excellent fishing opportunities
- Close to Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project
- On-site facilities including outdoor heated pool and Cosy Cafe
Primitive grass site 8 x From £12/€13.32/A$21.57/$14.98/CA$20.30/CHF14.17/SEK139.58/DKK99.25/NOK141.95/ISK2,085/ARS1,058.54/CLP12,022/PEN52.76/NZ$22.93/ZAR254.89/PLN59.44/R$79.63/CZK355.30/RSD1,567/HUF4,706.42/RUB1,070.40/CN¥105.86 per night Powered grass site 8 x From £14/€15.54/A$25.17/$17.48/CA$23.68/CHF16.53/SEK162.84/DKK115.79/NOK165.61/ISK2,432/ARS1,234.96/CLP14,026/PEN61.56/NZ$26.75/ZAR297.37/PLN69.35/R$92.90/CZK414.52/RSD1,828/HUF5,490.83/RUB1,248.80/CN¥123.50 per night Powered asphalt trailer site 8 x From £20/€22.20/A$35.95/$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night
- Holiday park in the dunes a mile from Gwithian beach
- On-site grocery shop selling local beers and Cornish pasties
- Well located for visiting St Ives and coastal attractions
FHU grass site 6 x From £25/€27.75/A$44.94/$31.21/CA$42.29/CHF29.51/SEK290.79/DKK206.77/NOK295.73/ISK4,343/ARS2,205.29/CLP25,046/PEN109.92/NZ$47.76/ZAR531.02/PLN123.83/R$165.89/CZK740.21/RSD3,264/HUF9,805.05/RUB2,230/CN¥220.54 per night 2 bedroom mobile home (pet friendly) 4 x From £320/€355.26/A$575.21/$399.49/CA$541.32/CHF377.77/SEK3,722.09/DKK2,646.70/NOK3,785.31/ISK55,597/ARS28,227.76/CLP320,587/PEN1,406.99/NZ$611.37/ZAR6,797.04/PLN1,585.06/R$2,123.35/CZK9,474.72/RSD41,774/HUF125,504.65/RUB28,544.06/CN¥2,822.93 per 3 nights Platinum 3 bedroom mobile home (no pets) 6 x From £368/€408.55/A$661.50/$459.41/CA$622.52/CHF434.44/SEK4,280.41/DKK3,043.70/NOK4,353.11/ISK63,936/ARS32,461.92/CLP368,675/PEN1,618.04/NZ$703.07/ZAR7,816.59/PLN1,822.82/R$2,441.85/CZK10,895.93/RSD48,040/HUF144,330.35/RUB32,825.67/CN¥3,246.37 per 3 nights
- Award-winning countryside park under seven miles from Newquay airport
- Managed wildlife haven: spot badgers, foxes, rabbits and kingfishers
- Adventure playground, games room and fishing lake
Primitive grass trailer site 8 x From £16/€17.76/A$28.76/$19.97/CA$27.07/CHF18.89/SEK186.10/DKK132.33/NOK189.27/ISK2,780/ARS1,411.39/CLP16,029/PEN70.35/NZ$30.57/ZAR339.85/PLN79.25/R$106.17/CZK473.74/RSD2,089/HUF6,275.23/RUB1,427.20/CN¥141.15 per night Powered grass trailer site 8 x From £19.10/€21.20/A$34.33/$23.84/CA$32.31/CHF22.55/SEK222.16/DKK157.97/NOK225.94/ISK3,318/ARS1,684.84/CLP19,135/PEN83.98/NZ$36.49/ZAR405.70/PLN94.61/R$126.74/CZK565.52/RSD2,493/HUF7,491.06/RUB1,703.72/CN¥168.49 per night Powered asphalt trailer site 8 x From £20.40/€22.65/A$36.67/$25.47/CA$34.51/CHF24.08/SEK237.28/DKK168.73/NOK241.31/ISK3,544/ARS1,799.52/CLP20,437/PEN89.70/NZ$38.97/ZAR433.31/PLN101.05/R$135.36/CZK604.01/RSD2,663/HUF8,000.92/RUB1,819.68/CN¥179.96 per night
- Close to Newquay and within a few minutes' drive of several beaches
- Heated outdoor pool, café, bar and takeaway
- Close to Treloy Golf Club and 1.4 miles from the Boardmasters venue
Primitive grass tent site 6 x From £19.50/€21.65/A$35.05/$24.34/CA$32.99/CHF23.02/SEK226.82/DKK161.28/NOK230.67/ISK3,388/ARS1,720.13/CLP19,536/PEN85.74/NZ$37.26/ZAR414.19/PLN96.59/R$129.39/CZK577.37/RSD2,546/HUF7,647.94/RUB1,739.40/CN¥172.02 per night Powered grass site 6 x From £27/€29.97/A$48.53/$33.71/CA$45.67/CHF31.87/SEK314.05/DKK223.32/NOK319.39/ISK4,691/ARS2,381.72/CLP27,050/PEN118.71/NZ$51.58/ZAR573.50/PLN133.74/R$179.16/CZK799.43/RSD3,525/HUF10,589.45/RUB2,408.41/CN¥238.18 per night
- Friendly family-run touring park in spectacular Cornish countryside
- Secluded yet well placed for local beaches (2.5 miles) and attractions
- A few minutes' walk from restaurants and a traditional Cornish pub
Primitive grass site 6 x From £17/€18.87/A$30.56/$21.22/CA$28.76/CHF20.07/SEK197.74/DKK140.61/NOK201.09/ISK2,954/ARS1,499.60/CLP17,031/PEN74.75/NZ$32.48/ZAR361.09/PLN84.21/R$112.80/CZK503.34/RSD2,219/HUF6,667.43/RUB1,516.40/CN¥149.97 per night Powered grass site 6 x From £21/€23.31/A$37.75/$26.22/CA$35.52/CHF24.79/SEK244.26/DKK173.69/NOK248.41/ISK3,649/ARS1,852.45/CLP21,039/PEN92.33/NZ$40.12/ZAR446.06/PLN104.02/R$139.34/CZK621.78/RSD2,741/HUF8,236.24/RUB1,873.20/CN¥185.25 per night Powered gravel trailer site 6 x
- Cornish estate set around a 17th-century mansion
- Heated pool, library, writing room and regular events
- A 36-acre woodland and garden setting, with spotless amenities
Primitive grass site 6 x From £16.40/€18.21/A$29.48/$20.47/CA$27.74/CHF19.36/SEK190.76/DKK135.64/NOK194/ISK2,849/ARS1,446.67/CLP16,430/PEN72.11/NZ$31.33/ZAR348.35/PLN81.23/R$108.82/CZK485.58/RSD2,141/HUF6,432.11/RUB1,462.88/CN¥144.68 per night Powered grass site 6 x From £23.40/€25.98/A$42.06/$29.21/CA$39.58/CHF27.62/SEK272.18/DKK193.54/NOK276.80/ISK4,066/ARS2,064.15/CLP23,443/PEN102.89/NZ$44.71/ZAR497.03/PLN115.91/R$155.27/CZK692.84/RSD3,055/HUF9,177.53/RUB2,087.28/CN¥206.43 per night
- In a conservation area next to a pub garden on the Rame peninsula
- Five minutes' drive to the nearest beach; two mins' stroll from a lake
- A 10-minute drive from Kingsand and Cawsand seaside towns
Primitive grass tent site unlimited x From £20/€22.20/A$35.95/$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night Powered grass tent site 4 x Camping pod 2 x From £45/€49.96/A$80.89/$56.18/CA$76.12/CHF53.12/SEK523.42/DKK372.19/NOK532.31/ISK7,818/ARS3,969.53/CLP45,083/PEN197.86/NZ$85.97/ZAR955.83/PLN222.90/R$298.60/CZK1,332.38/RSD5,875/HUF17,649.09/RUB4,014.01/CN¥396.97 per night
- In scenic countryside two miles from Helston and three from Porthleven
- On-site owner with extensive local knowledge to offer advice and tips
- Toilets, showers, fridge, freezer, firepit hire and firewood sales
Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 4 x From £10/€11.10/A$17.98/$12.48/CA$16.92/CHF11.81/SEK116.32/DKK82.71/NOK118.29/ISK1,737/ARS882.12/CLP10,018/PEN43.97/NZ$19.11/ZAR212.41/PLN49.53/R$66.35/CZK296.08/RSD1,305/HUF3,922.02/RUB892/CN¥88.22 per night Primitive grass campervan site 4 x From £17/€18.87/A$30.56/$21.22/CA$28.76/CHF20.07/SEK197.74/DKK140.61/NOK201.09/ISK2,954/ARS1,499.60/CLP17,031/PEN74.75/NZ$32.48/ZAR361.09/PLN84.21/R$112.80/CZK503.34/RSD2,219/HUF6,667.43/RUB1,516.40/CN¥149.97 per night Primitive grass tent, trailer tent or campervan site 10 x From £1,000/€1,110.18/A$1,797.54/$1,248.40/CA$1,691.64/CHF1,180.54/SEK11,631.55/DKK8,270.93/NOK11,829.10/ISK173,739/ARS88,211.74/CLP1,001,835/PEN4,396.85/NZ$1,910.53/ZAR21,240.74/PLN4,953.32/R$6,635.47/CZK29,608.50/RSD130,545/HUF392,202.02/RUB89,200.20/CN¥8,821.66 per 7 nights
- Spectacularly scenic glampsite with views towards the Cornish coast
- A 10-minute drive from Looe and 35 minutes from Plymouth
- Luxury cabins with private sun decks, firepits and barbecues
Prosecco 1 bedroom cabin (two man) 2 x From £85/€94.37/A$152.79/$106.11/CA$143.79/CHF100.35/SEK988.68/DKK703.03/NOK1,005.47/ISK14,768/ARS7,498/CLP85,156/PEN373.73/NZ$162.39/ZAR1,805.46/PLN421.03/R$564.02/CZK2,516.72/RSD11,096/HUF33,337.17/RUB7,582.02/CN¥749.84 per night The Pasty cabin (pet friendly) 4 x From £95/€105.47/A$170.77/$118.60/CA$160.71/CHF112.15/SEK1,105/DKK785.74/NOK1,123.76/ISK16,505/ARS8,380.12/CLP95,174/PEN417.70/NZ$181.50/ZAR2,017.87/PLN470.57/R$630.37/CZK2,812.81/RSD12,402/HUF37,259.19/RUB8,474.02/CN¥838.06 per night The Pilchard 1 bedroom cabin 4 x From £110/€122.12/A$197.73/$137.32/CA$186.08/CHF129.86/SEK1,279.47/DKK909.80/NOK1,301.20/ISK19,111/ARS9,703.29/CLP110,202/PEN483.65/NZ$210.16/ZAR2,336.48/PLN544.87/R$729.90/CZK3,256.93/RSD14,360/HUF43,142.22/RUB9,812.02/CN¥970.38 per night
- Well-maintained site in the grounds of a St Columb Major manor house
- Within 20 minutes' drive of Newquay, Padstow and the Eden Project
- Swimming pool, kids' pool, hot tub, games room and bar on site
Power optional grass and gravel tent or trailer tent site 6 x From £12/€13.32/A$21.57/$14.98/CA$20.30/CHF14.17/SEK139.58/DKK99.25/NOK141.95/ISK2,085/ARS1,058.54/CLP12,022/PEN52.76/NZ$22.93/ZAR254.89/PLN59.44/R$79.63/CZK355.30/RSD1,567/HUF4,706.42/RUB1,070.40/CN¥105.86 per night Power optional grass and gravel trailer site 6 x From £12/€13.32/A$21.57/$14.98/CA$20.30/CHF14.17/SEK139.58/DKK99.25/NOK141.95/ISK2,085/ARS1,058.54/CLP12,022/PEN52.76/NZ$22.93/ZAR254.89/PLN59.44/R$79.63/CZK355.30/RSD1,567/HUF4,706.42/RUB1,070.40/CN¥105.86 per night Power optional grass and gravel RV site 6 x 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £50/€55.51/A$89.88/$62.42/CA$84.58/CHF59.03/SEK581.58/DKK413.55/NOK591.46/ISK8,687/ARS4,410.59/CLP50,092/PEN219.84/NZ$95.53/ZAR1,062.04/PLN247.67/R$331.77/CZK1,480.42/RSD6,527/HUF19,610.10/RUB4,460.01/CN¥441.08 per night 2 bedroom cabin 4 x From £65/€72.16/A$116.84/$81.15/CA$109.96/CHF76.73/SEK756.05/DKK537.61/NOK768.89/ISK11,293/ARS5,733.76/CLP65,119/PEN285.80/NZ$124.18/ZAR1,380.65/PLN321.97/R$431.31/CZK1,924.55/RSD8,485/HUF25,493.13/RUB5,798.01/CN¥573.41 per night
Campsites in Cornwall: The Best Parks in the South West
Keen on Kernow? Then sort yourself with a stay at one of our holiday parks or campsites in Cornwall for a cracker of a hol. This county tucked into the south-western corner of England has some of the buffest beaches in the nation – and a selection of spots in the hinterland that are rather easy on the eye too…
And who wants to sleep indoors when spending time out under the stars is an option? As many of these parks are home to pitches and rental digs in scenic spots overlooking mystical moors, cracking coastal heritage areas and fine farmland, a stay at a Cornwall campsite, glampsite or holiday park makes a fine place to settle down in the open air for a memory-making trip.
With all this in mind, these are the sort of sites to set your heart on for your next hol – plus we’ve thrown in some top travel tips for good measure.
Campsites in Cornwall: from family-friendly digs to upscale bases
Contemplating Cornwall for your next getaway? It’s a worthy choice. Not only does this county have spectacular scenery and breezy vibes, it’s also home to thousands of top-notch campsites and holiday parks. In fact, it’s got the largest number of outdoorsy places to stay compared to anywhere else in Britain. Have a look at this selection and whittle it down to your fave: perhaps a pitch in a nature reserve, a fishing-friendly site with trout to troll for or a secluded spot on a working farm?
Plenty of parks are aimed at families too, so whether your clan’s tastes are more laidback or luxurious, your next trip is just a couple of clicks away. Look for a pick-your-own-pitch site with reams of room outdoors for small sorts to run amok, or sort yourself a space at a facility-filled campsite in Cornwall with indoor swimming pool and kids’ club to keep everyone entertained.
And when we say everyone, we’re also including four-legged furballs in that number. Filter for dog-friendly sites in Cornwall to bring the pup along on a break; many places have amenities like pet showers and multi-acre canine-exercising fields too.
After something a touch more niche? Rent a tent in Cornwall and move into a swanky tipi, yurt or dome all set up ahead of your arrival – a very appealing option for those on a quickie getaway who don’t want to spend any of their time off battling with poles and rain flys.
Facilities to focus on when browsing campsites in Cornwall
Choosing the campsite in Cornwall that’s right for you depends on whether you want to go full-on fancy or back to basics. There are Cornish sites with nothing but washrooms and wicked views, and there are also those with extensive facilities ranging from gyms and restaurants to miniature golf courses and playgrounds.
Campsites and holiday parks in Cornwall with clubhouses are top picks for sociable sorts who want to hobnob with other holidaymakers while on their break, and some parks put on lively entertainment in their bars and restaurants during high season.
Need to stay connected with the outside world? The 4G network isn’t always the most tippity-top down in the more rural parts of Cornwall, so plump for a park with free wifi to keep hooked up. Preferably one with a café serving decadent cream teas to demolish while browsing the web…
Which part of Cornwall should you camp in?
As Cornwall’s a peninsula with ancient moorland and too many beaches to visit in a single trip, it’s worth returning again and again for explores. But if you’re coming for the first time? Look to tourist faves like Bude in the north for wide stretches of coastline that are easy to access or set off to St Ives for white-sand stretches to stroll around with an artisan gelato in hand.
If you’re the adventurous sort, book a space for yourself at a park on the Cornish Riviera, (as the southern part of the peninsula is often known), for access to the surf schools at Sennen; Fowey on the Polperro Heritage Coast, meanwhile, is a fantastic choice for adrenaline-spiking activities ranging from powerboating to windsurfing.
And if you fancy a chilled afternoon out on the water? There’s always paddleboarding to be had around protected coves.
Wherever you park up at a holiday park or campsite in Cornwall, you won’t be far from fab scenery, fab facilities and even fabber staff. Just don’t ever tell anyone you prefer Devon…
Attractions to aim for when staying at a campsite in Cornwall
The north coast has sky-high cliffs and seaside towns like Newquay, known for its busy nightlife as well as its family-friendly attractions; the Blue Reef Aquarium and the zoo are particularly popular with small travellers.
For a serene stretch of coast, stay near Porthcurno and have days out on the fab beach with its shoreline sheltered by a couple of cliffs. Nights are best spent in the open-air cliffside Minack Theatre with sublime views of the coast.
Fan of flora? The Lost Gardens of Heligan, a series of outdoor spaces dating back to the 19th century, has plenty of horticulture to hotfoot around. Head to Helston for lopes along the Lizard Peninsula, one of wildest parts of Cornwall (and home to the glorious Kynance cove), or go inland to Truro and take in the twin towers of the cathedral in the county’s capital.
If you’re wondering where to wander next, have a look at our campsites in Devon for inspiration.
- Narrow your search to:
- St Austell5
- St Columb Major5
- St Ives4
- St Agnes1
What are the top sites in Cornwall?
- Nanpara, Penwithick
- Trevoulter Farm Holidays, Bude
- Trevolankan Farm, Camborne
- Bodmin Moor Camping, Bodmin
- Piggies Camping Cornwall, St Columb Major
- Wrinklers Wood Glamping, St Agnes
- SeaBeyond, St Ives
- Far View, Mullion
- Holywell Bay Holiday Park, Newquay
- Lower Polladras Touring Park, Helston
- How much does it cost to stay in Cornwall? Prices start at £6.00 ($7.49)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Cornwall are open now? 124 See all sites in Cornwall open now
- What are the top destinations in Cornwall? See all destinations in Cornwall
- How many sites in Cornwall have an indoor swimming pool? 10 See all sites in Cornwall with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Cornwall allow dogs? 113 See all dog-friendly sites in Cornwall