Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Dorset
63 bookable parks in Dorset
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful woodland site in Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Half an hour from Jurassic Coast beaches; 20 minutes from Dorchester
- Four fishing lakes, woodland trails and café
Power optional grass tent, trailer tent or trailer site 6 x From £19/€21/A$34.67/$24.86/CA$32.99/CHF22.60/SEK216.07/DKK156.36/NOK221.10/ISK3,387/ARS1,818.97/CLP19,832/PEN88.77/NZ$38.02/ZAR432.41/PLN92.32/R$134.82/CZK547.62/RSD2,469/HUF7,275.74/RUB1,811.21/CN¥172.81 per night Power optional gravel and hardstanding trailer site 6 x From £19/€21/A$34.67/$24.86/CA$32.99/CHF22.60/SEK216.07/DKK156.36/NOK221.10/ISK3,387/ARS1,818.97/CLP19,832/PEN88.77/NZ$38.02/ZAR432.41/PLN92.32/R$134.82/CZK547.62/RSD2,469/HUF7,275.74/RUB1,811.21/CN¥172.81 per night
- Small and simple eco-friendly site near Lytchett Matravers in Dorset
- A 15-minute drive from Poole and half an hour from Studland beach
- Firewood sold on site; 15 minutes by footpath to pub and shop
Primitive grass tent site 5 x From £18/€19.89/A$32.84/$23.56/CA$31.25/CHF21.41/SEK204.70/DKK148.13/NOK209.47/ISK3,208/ARS1,723.23/CLP18,788/PEN84.10/NZ$36.02/ZAR409.65/PLN87.46/R$127.73/CZK518.80/RSD2,339/HUF6,892.81/RUB1,715.88/CN¥163.72 per night Bell tent 4 x From £50/€55.25/A$91.23/$65.43/CA$86.81/CHF59.47/SEK568.61/DKK411.47/NOK581.85/ISK8,912/ARS4,786.75/CLP52,189/PEN233.61/NZ$100.04/ZAR1,137.92/PLN242.96/R$354.79/CZK1,441.12/RSD6,498/HUF19,146.69/RUB4,766.34/CN¥454.78 per night Bell tent (large) 6 x From £60/€66.30/A$109.48/$78.52/CA$104.18/CHF71.37/SEK682.34/DKK493.77/NOK698.22/ISK10,694/ARS5,744.11/CLP62,627/PEN280.33/NZ$120.05/ZAR1,365.51/PLN291.55/R$425.75/CZK1,729.34/RSD7,797/HUF22,976.03/RUB5,719.61/CN¥545.73 per night
- Adults-only site in peaceful Dorset countryside
- Top spot for slow-paced getaways
- 30-minute drive from Bournemouth and the Dorset coast
Powered asphalt trailer site 4 x From £23/€25.42/A$41.97/$30.10/CA$39.93/CHF27.36/SEK261.56/DKK189.28/NOK267.65/ISK4,099/ARS2,201.91/CLP24,007/PEN107.46/NZ$46.02/ZAR523.44/PLN111.76/R$163.20/CZK662.91/RSD2,989/HUF8,807.48/RUB2,192.52/CN¥209.20 per night
- Rural site on a working farm 10 minutes' drive from Wimborne Minster
- Bournemouth beach, Poole and the New Forest within a half-hour drive
- On the edge of the Holt Heath National Nature Reserve
Buttercup primitive grass site 8 x From £12/€13.26/A$21.90/$15.70/CA$20.84/CHF14.27/SEK136.47/DKK98.75/NOK139.64/ISK2,139/ARS1,148.82/CLP12,525/PEN56.07/NZ$24.01/ZAR273.10/PLN58.31/R$85.15/CZK345.87/RSD1,559/HUF4,595.21/RUB1,143.92/CN¥109.15 per night
- Peaceful car-free site on an organic farm in the Blackmore Vale
- Within an hour of Jurassic Coast beaches, Stonehenge and Longleat
- Farm produce sold on site; 10 minutes from fishing and indoor pool
Primitive grass tent site 8 x From £20/€22.10/A$36.49/$26.17/CA$34.73/CHF23.79/SEK227.45/DKK164.59/NOK232.74/ISK3,565/ARS1,914.70/CLP20,876/PEN93.44/NZ$40.02/ZAR455.17/PLN97.18/R$141.92/CZK576.45/RSD2,599/HUF7,658.68/RUB1,906.54/CN¥181.91 per night Bell tent 4 x From £38/€41.99/A$69.33/$49.73/CA$65.98/CHF45.20/SEK432.15/DKK312.72/NOK442.21/ISK6,773/ARS3,637.93/CLP39,664/PEN177.54/NZ$76.03/ZAR864.82/PLN184.65/R$269.64/CZK1,095.25/RSD4,938/HUF14,551.49/RUB3,622.42/CN¥345.63 per night Cabin (adults only) 2 x From £55/€60.78/A$100.35/$71.98/CA$95.49/CHF65.42/SEK625.48/DKK452.62/NOK640.04/ISK9,803/ARS5,265.43/CLP57,408/PEN256.97/NZ$110.05/ZAR1,251.71/PLN267.25/R$390.27/CZK1,585.23/RSD7,148/HUF21,061.36/RUB5,242.97/CN¥500.25 per night
- Quiet farm site surrounded by footpaths in the Dorset village of Ansty
- Half an hour's drive from Weymouth, Poole and the Jurassic Coast
- Farm shop on site; pub with food next door
Powered asphalt and grass trailer site (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £15/€16.58/A$27.37/$19.63/CA$26.04/CHF17.84/SEK170.58/DKK123.44/NOK174.56/ISK2,674/ARS1,436.03/CLP15,657/PEN70.08/NZ$30.01/ZAR341.38/PLN72.89/R$106.44/CZK432.34/RSD1,949/HUF5,744.01/RUB1,429.90/CN¥136.43 per night Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £24/€26.52/A$43.79/$31.41/CA$41.67/CHF28.55/SEK272.94/DKK197.51/NOK279.29/ISK4,278/ARS2,297.64/CLP25,051/PEN112.13/NZ$48.02/ZAR546.20/PLN116.62/R$170.30/CZK691.74/RSD3,119/HUF9,190.41/RUB2,287.84/CN¥218.29 per night
- Secluded and simple site on a farm in scenic, rural surrounds
- A mile from Shaftesbury and a five-minute drive from Duncliffe Wood
- A 35-minute drive from Stonehenge and 50 minutes from the coast
Primitive grass tent site 6 x From £20/€22.10/A$36.49/$26.17/CA$34.73/CHF23.79/SEK227.45/DKK164.59/NOK232.74/ISK3,565/ARS1,914.70/CLP20,876/PEN93.44/NZ$40.02/ZAR455.17/PLN97.18/R$141.92/CZK576.45/RSD2,599/HUF7,658.68/RUB1,906.54/CN¥181.91 per night
- Small-scale site overlooking a nature reserve on the Isle of Purbeck
- A five-minute drive from Wareham; 20 minutes from Jurassic Coast
- Wild camping-style pitches with access to simple facilities
Front Field primitive grass tent, trailer tent or campervan site 4 x From £25/€27.63/A$45.61/$32.72/CA$43.41/CHF29.74/SEK284.31/DKK205.74/NOK290.93/ISK4,456/ARS2,393.38/CLP26,094/PEN116.80/NZ$50.02/ZAR568.96/PLN121.48/R$177.40/CZK720.56/RSD3,249/HUF9,573.35/RUB2,383.17/CN¥227.39 per night Back Field primitive grass tent site (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £25/€27.63/A$45.61/$32.72/CA$43.41/CHF29.74/SEK284.31/DKK205.74/NOK290.93/ISK4,456/ARS2,393.38/CLP26,094/PEN116.80/NZ$50.02/ZAR568.96/PLN121.48/R$177.40/CZK720.56/RSD3,249/HUF9,573.35/RUB2,383.17/CN¥227.39 per night
- Peaceful site with fishing lake a short walk from Wimborne town centre
- Kingston Lacy and Knoll Gardens within a 10-minute drive
- Day fishing tickets and rod hire on site; barbecues welcome
Primitive grass and gravel tent site 4 x From £25/€27.63/A$45.61/$32.72/CA$43.41/CHF29.74/SEK284.31/DKK205.74/NOK290.93/ISK4,456/ARS2,393.38/CLP26,094/PEN116.80/NZ$50.02/ZAR568.96/PLN121.48/R$177.40/CZK720.56/RSD3,249/HUF9,573.35/RUB2,383.17/CN¥227.39 per night
- Family-friendly Purbeck Hills site with distant views of Corfe Castle
- Corfe Castle within half an hour’s walk; a 10-minute drive to Swanage
- Direct access to footpaths and bridleways through cracking countryside
Bell tent 4 x From £80/€88.40/A$145.97/$104.69/CA$138.90/CHF95.16/SEK909.78/DKK658.36/NOK930.96/ISK14,259/ARS7,658.81/CLP83,502/PEN373.77/NZ$160.07/ZAR1,820.67/PLN388.73/R$567.67/CZK2,305.79/RSD10,396/HUF30,634.71/RUB7,626.14/CN¥727.64 per night
- Adults-only site in a central Dorset spot close to Holtwood Forest
- A 10-minute drive to Wimborne Minster; 20 minutes to New Forest
- Good access to local walking trails; two pubs within two miles
Primitive grass and earth site 6 x From £15/€16.58/A$27.37/$19.63/CA$26.04/CHF17.84/SEK170.58/DKK123.44/NOK174.56/ISK2,674/ARS1,436.03/CLP15,657/PEN70.08/NZ$30.01/ZAR341.38/PLN72.89/R$106.44/CZK432.34/RSD1,949/HUF5,744.01/RUB1,429.90/CN¥136.43 per night
- Stays on a working dairy farm, 15 minutes’ drive from Shaftesbury
- On Cranbourne Chase’s edges; fishing lakes under 20 minutes' walk
- Afternoon teas and picnic hampers available (request in advance)
Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 6 x From £20/€22.10/A$36.49/$26.17/CA$34.73/CHF23.79/SEK227.45/DKK164.59/NOK232.74/ISK3,565/ARS1,914.70/CLP20,876/PEN93.44/NZ$40.02/ZAR455.17/PLN97.18/R$141.92/CZK576.45/RSD2,599/HUF7,658.68/RUB1,906.54/CN¥181.91 per night
- Well-kept family holiday park near Dorset's Jurassic Coast
- Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door and Monkey World within 10 minutes' drive
- Peaceful site with outdoor games and a mobile bar
Primitive grass and earth tent site 4 x From £27/€29.84/A$49.26/$35.33/CA$46.88/CHF32.12/SEK307.05/DKK222.20/NOK314.20/ISK4,812/ARS2,584.85/CLP28,182/PEN126.15/NZ$54.02/ZAR614.48/PLN131.20/R$191.59/CZK778.20/RSD3,509/HUF10,339.21/RUB2,573.82/CN¥245.58 per night
- Small family-run farm deep in Hardy Country, two miles from Dorchester
- Less than 10 miles from the Jurassic Coast
- Firepits for hire: wood supplied
Bell tent 4 x From £60/€66.30/A$109.48/$78.52/CA$104.18/CHF71.37/SEK682.34/DKK493.77/NOK698.22/ISK10,694/ARS5,744.11/CLP62,627/PEN280.33/NZ$120.05/ZAR1,365.51/PLN291.55/R$425.75/CZK1,729.34/RSD7,797/HUF22,976.03/RUB5,719.61/CN¥545.73 per night
- Clothing-optional luxury resort in secluded lakeside woodland
- A 15-minute drive to the New Forest, 25 to Bournemouth and 35 to Poole
- Hot tub, pool, poolside bar, barbecue area and pizza oven
Primitive grass tent site 4 x From £50/€55.25/A$91.23/$65.43/CA$86.81/CHF59.47/SEK568.61/DKK411.47/NOK581.85/ISK8,912/ARS4,786.75/CLP52,189/PEN233.61/NZ$100.04/ZAR1,137.92/PLN242.96/R$354.79/CZK1,441.12/RSD6,498/HUF19,146.69/RUB4,766.34/CN¥454.78 per night 1 bedroom hotel or motel (solo, ensuite) 1 x Exceeds max. persons 1 bedroom on-site trailer 2 x From £75/€82.88/A$136.84/$98.15/CA$130.22/CHF89.21/SEK852.92/DKK617.21/NOK872.78/ISK13,368/ARS7,180.13/CLP78,284/PEN350.41/NZ$150.06/ZAR1,706.88/PLN364.43/R$532.19/CZK2,161.68/RSD9,747/HUF28,720.04/RUB7,149.51/CN¥682.16 per night Bell tent 2 x From £95/€104.98/A$173.34/$124.32/CA$164.94/CHF113/SEK1,080.37/DKK781.80/NOK1,105.52/ISK16,933/ARS9,094.83/CLP99,159/PEN443.85/NZ$190.08/ZAR2,162.05/PLN461.62/R$674.11/CZK2,738.12/RSD12,346/HUF36,378.72/RUB9,056.04/CN¥864.07 per night 1 bedroom hotel or motel (ensuite, double) 2 x From £100/€110.51/A$182.46/$130.86/CA$173.63/CHF118.95/SEK1,137.23/DKK822.94/NOK1,163.70/ISK17,824/ARS9,573.51/CLP104,378/PEN467.21/NZ$200.08/ZAR2,275.84/PLN485.91/R$709.59/CZK2,882.24/RSD12,996/HUF38,293.39/RUB9,532.68/CN¥909.55 per night King size 1 bedroom hotel or motel (ensuite) 2 x From £110/€121.56/A$200.70/$143.95/CA$190.99/CHF130.84/SEK1,250.95/DKK905.24/NOK1,280.07/ISK19,606/ARS10,530.86/CLP114,816/PEN513.93/NZ$220.09/ZAR2,503.43/PLN534.50/R$780.55/CZK3,170.46/RSD14,295/HUF42,122.73/RUB10,485.94/CN¥1,000.51 per night 1 bedroom safari tent (deluxe) 2 x From £120/€132.61/A$218.95/$157.04/CA$208.35/CHF142.74/SEK1,364.68/DKK987.53/NOK1,396.44/ISK21,389/ARS11,488.21/CLP125,254/PEN560.66/NZ$240.10/ZAR2,731.01/PLN583.09/R$851.50/CZK3,458.68/RSD15,595/HUF45,952.06/RUB11,439.21/CN¥1,091.46 per night 2 bedroom safari tent 4 x From £140/€154.71/A$255.44/$183.21/CA$243.08/CHF166.53/SEK1,592.12/DKK1,152.12/NOK1,629.18/ISK24,953/ARS13,402.91/CLP146,129/PEN654.10/NZ$280.12/ZAR3,186.18/PLN680.28/R$993.42/CZK4,035.13/RSD18,194/HUF53,610.74/RUB13,345.75/CN¥1,273.37 per night
- Peaceful site in remote countryside among grassy fields and woodland
- Less than 10 mins’ drive to North Dorset Trailway walks, cycle rides
- Firepits, lots of animals and spacious green areas for kids to play
Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 4 x From £26/€28.73/A$47.44/$34.02/CA$45.14/CHF30.93/SEK295.68/DKK213.97/NOK302.56/ISK4,634/ARS2,489.11/CLP27,138/PEN121.48/NZ$52.02/ZAR591.72/PLN126.34/R$184.49/CZK749.38/RSD3,379/HUF9,956.28/RUB2,478.50/CN¥236.48 per night Bell tent 4 x From £75/€82.88/A$136.84/$98.15/CA$130.22/CHF89.21/SEK852.92/DKK617.21/NOK872.78/ISK13,368/ARS7,180.13/CLP78,284/PEN350.41/NZ$150.06/ZAR1,706.88/PLN364.43/R$532.19/CZK2,161.68/RSD9,747/HUF28,720.04/RUB7,149.51/CN¥682.16 per night Orchard 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £85/€93.93/A$155.09/$111.24/CA$147.58/CHF101.10/SEK966.65/DKK699.50/NOK989.15/ISK15,150/ARS8,137.48/CLP88,721/PEN397.13/NZ$170.07/ZAR1,934.47/PLN413.03/R$603.15/CZK2,449.90/RSD11,046/HUF32,549.38/RUB8,102.78/CN¥773.12 per night Bell tent (deluxe) 2 x From £90/€99.45/A$164.21/$117.78/CA$156.26/CHF107.05/SEK1,023.51/DKK740.65/NOK1,047.33/ISK16,041/ARS8,616.16/CLP93,940/PEN420.49/NZ$180.08/ZAR2,048.26/PLN437.32/R$638.63/CZK2,594.01/RSD11,696/HUF34,464.05/RUB8,579.41/CN¥818.60 per night
- Rural, peaceful site with spectacular sunsets and countryside views
- Half an hour’s drive from Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast
- Private woodland walk and access to public footpaths and bridleways
Primitive grass trailer site 6 x
- Peaceful family-friendly farm a few miles from Weymouth
- Family-run for over 40 years
- Play area, ball park area and shop
Primitive grass site 6 x From £16.95/€18.73/A$30.93/$22.18/CA$29.43/CHF20.16/SEK192.76/DKK139.49/NOK197.25/ISK3,021/ARS1,622.71/CLP17,692/PEN79.19/NZ$33.91/ZAR385.76/PLN82.36/R$120.27/CZK488.54/RSD2,203/HUF6,490.73/RUB1,615.79/CN¥154.17 per night Powered grass and gravel site 6 x From £23.95/€26.47/A$43.70/$31.34/CA$41.58/CHF28.49/SEK272.37/DKK197.10/NOK278.71/ISK4,269/ARS2,292.86/CLP24,999/PEN111.90/NZ$47.92/ZAR545.06/PLN116.38/R$169.95/CZK690.30/RSD3,112/HUF9,171.27/RUB2,283.08/CN¥217.84 per night
- Rural Dorset site eight miles from Dorchester and 16 from the coast
- Treasure trails and countryside walks just steps away
- Just over a mile from pubs, a tearoom and a shop in Cerne Abbas
Primitive grass site unlimited x From £17/€18.79/A$31.02/$22.25/CA$29.52/CHF20.22/SEK193.33/DKK139.90/NOK197.83/ISK3,030/ARS1,627.50/CLP17,744/PEN79.43/NZ$34.01/ZAR386.89/PLN82.61/R$120.63/CZK489.98/RSD2,209/HUF6,509.88/RUB1,620.56/CN¥154.62 per night Powered grass site unlimited x From £22/€24.31/A$40.14/$28.79/CA$38.20/CHF26.17/SEK250.19/DKK181.05/NOK256.01/ISK3,921/ARS2,106.17/CLP22,963/PEN102.79/NZ$44.02/ZAR500.69/PLN106.90/R$156.11/CZK634.09/RSD2,859/HUF8,424.55/RUB2,097.19/CN¥200.10 per night
- Peaceful site on a family-run farm 10 minutes' drive from Lyme Regis
- A 10-minute drive from Charmouth beach; 15 mins from West Bay
- Gorgeous views over west Dorset countryside
Primitive grass site 5 x From £19/€21/A$34.67/$24.86/CA$32.99/CHF22.60/SEK216.07/DKK156.36/NOK221.10/ISK3,387/ARS1,818.97/CLP19,832/PEN88.77/NZ$38.02/ZAR432.41/PLN92.32/R$134.82/CZK547.62/RSD2,469/HUF7,275.74/RUB1,811.21/CN¥172.81 per night
Dorset campsites and holiday parks for jaunts around the Jurassic Coast
Dorset campsites and holiday parks are as diverse as you’d expect from a county home to both lush green countryside and the fossil-filled Jurassic Coast.
Speed down to this stellar region for dreamy days hunting dinosaur bones at the beaches or meandering around grassy meadows - more than half of Dorset is classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so spectacular scenery is everywhere you turn.
If you’re planning a hol at a Dorset campsite, head over to the filters on the left-hand side of the page to figure out the best spot for you from options including fancy yurts and fantastic family parks.
Dorset campsites and holiday parks to decide between
Our range of Dorset campsites and holiday parks has something for tourers, caravanners, glampers and wild campers – in short, just about anyone who fancies a stint down south.
If you’re after an especially swish spot, select a fully kitted-out shepherd’s hut (great for couples) or bed down in an upscale yurt big enough to fit families or groups of friends.
Picking a park with a back-to-basics feel? Keep an out for those that allow campfires, so you can spot stars while snuggling up next to a big blaze.
When you’re holidaying in the winter (and whyever not – windswept walks down to the multicoloured beach huts of Hengistbury Head are just as satisfying in nippy weather), have a look for campsites open all year in Dorset.
Facilities at Dorset campsites and holiday parks
Travelling with particularly antsy young holidaymakers? Tire them out by letting them loose on the facilities at a holiday park – there are campsites in Dorset with an indoor pool for splash time, as well as organised kids’ clubs and fab family entertainment. Some even include have access to bowling, ice cream parlours and clubhouses.
Tiddlers with the means to amuse themselves will do well at a simpler site made up of not much more than a field to run about in (and, as a bonus for those on a budget, these sorts of options are usually a go-to for a cheaper break).
If the only smaller travellers you’re planning on bringing along on a hol down south are of the four-legged variety, choose from our dog-friendly Dorset campsites. On a couples’ break, dial up the decadence by opting for a park with a hot tub.
Angling aficionado? Trawl through the parks on offer for a break at a Dorset campsite with a fully stocked pool in the grounds. There are options with free fishing on the local lakes and rivers, with carp and trout being some of the smashing specimens you could land.
Where to stay at a Dorset campsite or holiday park
Many travellers worth their salt look out for Dorset campsites by the sea, so they can stay near the Jurassic Coast, a 95-mile-long area covering stunning scenery dating back more than 200 million years. Some of the best beaches to bound around include Durdle Door – famed for its spectacular stone arch sitting in the sea – and the eye-catching curved bay of Lulworth.
If you’re wanting a special stay, take a look at campsites in Dorset at southern England’s highest point, Golden Cap, plonked between Charmouth and Bridport, or amid the leafy manicured gardens of a massive National Trust estate.
Check out campsites near Poole for a break at a cute town with a vast natural harbour (not to mention some of the UK’s priciest houses) – it has Georgian homes to admire and boats that sail over to Brownsea Island for trots on trails through woodland.
Book campsites in Bournemouth if you like being close to amenities and activities – this city has enough museums, galleries, amusement arcades and play parks to fill a fair few days of your hol.
Adventures to have and things to do in Dorset
If you’ve decided to settle close to the coast when camping in Dorset, take a look at parks with watersports, kayaking or sailing close by. As you seek thrills on the sea, keep a beady eye out for dolphins and puffins – these marine creatures call this area home.
Flitting around with the family? When you’re not seeking remnants of dinosaurs out in the open air – perhaps at Lyme Regis, which organises guided fossil walks – school the small fry on the coast’s age-old history at the local museums.
Hikes are particularly pleasant in Dorset as it has the highest number of conservation spaces in England and more than 300 miles’ worth of marked trails across the region, including a section of the serene South West Coast Path. The 15.5-mile Purbeck Way is also a keen contender for prettiest path in the county, beginning at Wareham Quay and passing Corfe Castle.
Rather ride than roam? The National Cycle Network Route 2 crosses Dorset – you could take on the whole 365-mile stretch or just pick a portion (we recommend speeding off from Christchurch to Lyme Regis or, for more inspiration, browse campsites in Dorset near cycling trails here).
Looking for a little luxury while on a break? Get a glamping trip to Dorset sorted by browsing these top options scattered across the county.
- Narrow your search to:
- Blandford Forum4
- Bere Regis2
- Ashley Heath1
- Corfe Castle1
- East Chelborough1
- Harman's Cross1
- Holt Wood1
- King's Stag1
- Litton Cheney1
- Long Bredy1
- Lyme Regis1
- Lytchett Matravers1
- St Leonards1
What are the top sites in Dorset?
- Lyons Gate Caravan Park and Fishery, Dorchester
- Neddy Green, Lytchett Matravers
- Dapplewood Caravan Site, Wimborne
- Crooked Willows Farm, Wimborne
- Haddon Copse Farm, Dorchester
- Brewery Farm, Dorchester
- Edwards Farm, Shaftesbury
- Heath Field Camping, Wareham
- Wimborne Fishing Lake, Wimborne
- Corfe View Purbeck Valley Farm, Harman's Cross
- How much does it cost to stay in Dorset? Prices start at £6.00 ($7.85)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Dorset are open now? 61 See all sites in Dorset open now
- What are the top destinations in Dorset? See all destinations in Dorset
- How many sites in Dorset have an indoor swimming pool? 3 See all sites in Dorset with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Dorset allow dogs? 54 See all dog-friendly sites in Dorset