Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Northern Ireland
6 bookable parks in Northern Ireland
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- 28-acre park on the Antrim coast, less than a mile from the beach
- Spectacular views over Ballycastle bay and towards Rathlin Island
- Heated pool, outdoor play area, pool table and amusements
Primitive grass trailer site 6 x From £18/€19.90/A$32.87/$23.50/CA$31.09/CHF21.39/SEK204.32/DKK148.24/NOK208.98/ISK3,206/ARS1,716.72/CLP18,649/PEN84.07/NZ$35.96/ZAR409.79/PLN87.46/R$126.17/CZK519.99/RSD2,340/HUF6,867.23/RUB1,714.55/CN¥163.19 per night Powered grass trailer site 6 x From £23/€25.43/A$42/$30.03/CA$39.72/CHF27.34/SEK261.08/DKK189.42/NOK267.04/ISK4,097/ARS2,193.59/CLP23,829/PEN107.42/NZ$45.95/ZAR523.63/PLN111.76/R$161.22/CZK664.43/RSD2,990/HUF8,774.79/RUB2,190.82/CN¥208.52 per night
- Small peaceful Co. Antrim site a mile from the coast
- Five minutes' drive to Dunluce Castle; 20 minutes to The Dark Hedges
- Rural views towards Giant's Causeway, two miles from Portrush
Powered grass and gravel trailer site 4 x From £20/€22.11/A$36.52/$26.11/CA$34.54/CHF23.77/SEK227.02/DKK164.71/NOK232.20/ISK3,562/ARS1,907.47/CLP20,721/PEN93.41/NZ$39.96/ZAR455.33/PLN97.18/R$140.19/CZK577.76/RSD2,600/HUF7,630.25/RUB1,905.06/CN¥181.32 per night FHU grass and gravel trailer site 4 x From £28/€30.96/A$51.13/$36.56/CA$48.36/CHF33.28/SEK317.83/DKK230.59/NOK325.09/ISK4,987/ARS2,670.46/CLP29,009/PEN130.78/NZ$55.94/ZAR637.46/PLN136.06/R$196.27/CZK808.87/RSD3,640/HUF10,682.35/RUB2,667.08/CN¥253.85 per night Cabin 4 x From £66/€72.98/A$120.52/$86.17/CA$113.99/CHF78.44/SEK749.18/DKK543.54/NOK766.28/ISK11,756/ARS6,294.66/CLP68,378/PEN308.26/NZ$131.86/ZAR1,502.58/PLN320.70/R$462.63/CZK1,906.62/RSD8,580/HUF25,179.83/RUB6,286.69/CN¥598.35 per night
- Peaceful family-run site on the Antrim coast with sea views
- An hour and a half's walk from Giant's Causeway and Dunluce Castle
- Playground, games room and camp kitchen on site
Primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 6 x From £21/€23.22/A$38.35/$27.42/CA$36.27/CHF24.96/SEK238.37/DKK172.94/NOK243.82/ISK3,740/ARS2,002.85/CLP21,757/PEN98.08/NZ$41.96/ZAR478.09/PLN102.04/R$147.20/CZK606.65/RSD2,730/HUF8,011.76/RUB2,000.31/CN¥190.38 per night Gypsy Rose Lee gypsy wagon 2 x From £75/€82.93/A$136.96/$97.92/CA$129.53/CHF89.14/SEK851.34/DKK617.66/NOK870.77/ISK13,359/ARS7,153.02/CLP77,703/PEN350.29/NZ$149.84/ZAR1,707.48/PLN364.43/R$525.71/CZK2,166.62/RSD9,750/HUF28,613.44/RUB7,143.97/CN¥679.94 per night
- Glamping pods with hot tub access on the shores of Lough Shark
- On the Newry Canal Way towpath for walking and cycling
- Firepit, barbecue, picnic table, fridge, kettle and heater provided
The Foxs Den camping pod 4 x From £75/€82.93/A$136.96/$97.92/CA$129.53/CHF89.14/SEK851.34/DKK617.66/NOK870.77/ISK13,359/ARS7,153.02/CLP77,703/PEN350.29/NZ$149.84/ZAR1,707.48/PLN364.43/R$525.71/CZK2,166.62/RSD9,750/HUF28,613.44/RUB7,143.97/CN¥679.94 per night The Hares Hollow camping pod 4 x From £75/€82.93/A$136.96/$97.92/CA$129.53/CHF89.14/SEK851.34/DKK617.66/NOK870.77/ISK13,359/ARS7,153.02/CLP77,703/PEN350.29/NZ$149.84/ZAR1,707.48/PLN364.43/R$525.71/CZK2,166.62/RSD9,750/HUF28,613.44/RUB7,143.97/CN¥679.94 per night The Pheasants Pen camping pod 4 x
- 95-acre park in one of the nine glens of Antrim
- Views towards Rathlin Island, Islay and the Mull of Kintyre
- Traditional music, bar, restaurant and fly fishing
Primitive grass tent site (four man) 4 x From £16.20/€17.91/A$29.58/$21.15/CA$27.98/CHF19.25/SEK183.89/DKK133.41/NOK188.09/ISK2,886/ARS1,545.05/CLP16,784/PEN75.66/NZ$32.37/ZAR368.81/PLN78.72/R$113.55/CZK467.99/RSD2,106/HUF6,180.50/RUB1,543.10/CN¥146.87 per night Primitive grass tent site 2 x From £17.50/€19.35/A$31.96/$22.85/CA$30.22/CHF20.80/SEK198.65/DKK144.12/NOK203.18/ISK3,117/ARS1,669.04/CLP18,131/PEN81.74/NZ$34.96/ZAR398.41/PLN85.03/R$122.67/CZK505.54/RSD2,275/HUF6,676.47/RUB1,666.93/CN¥158.65 per night Primitive grass tent site (six man) 6 x From £19.80/€21.89/A$36.16/$25.85/CA$34.20/CHF23.53/SEK224.75/DKK163.06/NOK229.88/ISK3,527/ARS1,888.40/CLP20,513/PEN92.48/NZ$39.56/ZAR450.77/PLN96.21/R$138.79/CZK571.99/RSD2,574/HUF7,553.95/RUB1,886.01/CN¥179.51 per night Powered grass trailer site 6 x From £23.40/€25.87/A$42.73/$30.55/CA$40.41/CHF27.81/SEK265.62/DKK192.71/NOK271.68/ISK4,168/ARS2,231.74/CLP24,243/PEN109.29/NZ$46.75/ZAR532.73/PLN113.70/R$164.02/CZK675.98/RSD3,042/HUF8,927.39/RUB2,228.92/CN¥212.14 per night Powered asphalt trailer site 6 x From £23.40/€25.87/A$42.73/$30.55/CA$40.41/CHF27.81/SEK265.62/DKK192.71/NOK271.68/ISK4,168/ARS2,231.74/CLP24,243/PEN109.29/NZ$46.75/ZAR532.73/PLN113.70/R$164.02/CZK675.98/RSD3,042/HUF8,927.39/RUB2,228.92/CN¥212.14 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
For a small country, Northern Ireland has a lot to see. You can cruise along the north Antrim coast, try the whiskey at Bushmills, wander along the promenades at Portrush and Portstewart, climb the Giant’s Causeway, go fishing in Fermanagh or at Lough Neagh, or check out the nightlife in Belfast and Derry. Northern Ireland campsites and caravan parks can be found in even the smallest towns and villages all over the country, and you’ll never be too far from the morning time national dish – the Ulster Fry.
- Narrow your search to:
- Northern Ireland6
- What are the top sites in Northern Ireland?
- How much does it cost to stay in Northern Ireland? Prices start at £14.00 ($18.28)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Northern Ireland are open now? 6 See all sites in Northern Ireland open now
- What are the top destinations in Northern Ireland? See all destinations in Northern Ireland
- How many sites in Northern Ireland have an indoor swimming pool? 1 See all sites in Northern Ireland with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Northern Ireland allow dogs? 6 See all dog-friendly sites in Northern Ireland