Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Uganda
4 bookable parks in Uganda
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- On the banks of the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- A 10-minute drive from chimp trekking in Kyambura Game Reserve
- Bar-restaurant, wifi, satellite TV, safari tours and gorilla treks
Powered grass tent site 4 x From £15.32/€16.94/A$27.97/$20/CA$26.46/CHF18.21/SEK173.88/DKK126.15/NOK177.85/ISK2,728/ARS1,460.93/CLP15,870/PEN71.54/NZ$30.60/ZAR348.74/PLN74.43/R$107.37/CZK442.51/RSD1,991/HUF5,844.02/RUB1,459.09/CN¥138.87 per night
- Peaceful and relaxed waterside resort a few minutes' drive from town
- Within 20 minutes of Lake Bunyonyi: transport and tours available
- Restaurant, gift shop, play area, games room and TV room
Riverside 1 bedroom hotel or motel 3 x From £22.98/€25.41/A$41.96/$30/CA$39.68/CHF27.31/SEK260.82/DKK189.23/NOK266.77/ISK4,093/ARS2,191.40/CLP23,805/PEN107.32/NZ$45.91/ZAR523.10/PLN111.65/R$161.06/CZK663.77/RSD2,987/HUF8,766.02/RUB2,188.63/CN¥208.31 per night Power optional grass site 6 x From £22.98/€25.41/A$41.96/$30/CA$39.68/CHF27.31/SEK260.82/DKK189.23/NOK266.77/ISK4,093/ARS2,191.40/CLP23,805/PEN107.32/NZ$45.91/ZAR523.10/PLN111.65/R$161.06/CZK663.77/RSD2,987/HUF8,766.02/RUB2,188.63/CN¥208.31 per night
- Scenic site overlooking the stunning Lake Bunyonyi
- Island hopping, gorilla treks, nightlife tours arranged by team
- Hammocks, gardens, bar, restaurant with free breakfast daily
Good Life primitive grass tent or trailer tent site 5 x From £30.64/€33.87/A$55.94/$40/CA$52.91/CHF36.41/SEK347.76/DKK252.30/NOK355.69/ISK5,457/ARS2,921.87/CLP31,740/PEN143.09/NZ$61.21/ZAR697.47/PLN148.86/R$214.74/CZK885.02/RSD3,983/HUF11,688.03/RUB2,918.17/CN¥277.74 per night Executive King safari tent (two man) 2 x From £38.30/€42.34/A$69.93/$50/CA$66.14/CHF45.51/SEK434.69/DKK315.38/NOK444.62/ISK6,821/ARS3,652.34/CLP39,675/PEN178.86/NZ$76.51/ZAR871.84/PLN186.08/R$268.43/CZK1,106.28/RSD4,978/HUF14,610.04/RUB3,647.71/CN¥347.18 per night Cottage / chalet / bungalow 2 x From £45.95/€50.81/A$83.92/$60/CA$79.37/CHF54.62/SEK521.63/DKK378.45/NOK533.54/ISK8,185/ARS4,382.80/CLP47,610/PEN214.63/NZ$91.81/ZAR1,046.21/PLN223.30/R$322.12/CZK1,327.53/RSD5,974/HUF17,532.05/RUB4,377.26/CN¥416.62 per night Executive Twin safari tent (three man) 3 x From £53.61/€59.28/A$97.90/$70/CA$92.60/CHF63.72/SEK608.57/DKK441.53/NOK622.46/ISK9,549/ARS5,113.27/CLP55,545/PEN250.40/NZ$107.11/ZAR1,220.57/PLN260.51/R$375.80/CZK1,548.79/RSD6,970/HUF20,454.06/RUB5,106.80/CN¥486.05 per night
- Scenic site in the lush Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- A 90-minute drive from Kabale and 75 minutes from Lake Bunyonyi
- Hiking trail, birdwatching tours, rain gear hire and 24/7 restaurant
Powered grass tent site 4 x From £11.49/€12.70/A$20.98/$15/CA$19.84/CHF13.65/SEK130.41/DKK94.61/NOK133.38/ISK2,046/ARS1,095.70/CLP11,902/PEN53.66/NZ$22.95/ZAR261.55/PLN55.82/R$80.53/CZK331.88/RSD1,493/HUF4,383.01/RUB1,094.31/CN¥104.15 per night 1 bedroom lodge 2 x From £34.47/€38.11/A$62.94/$45/CA$59.53/CHF40.96/SEK391.22/DKK283.84/NOK400.15/ISK6,139/ARS3,287.10/CLP35,707/PEN160.97/NZ$68.86/ZAR784.65/PLN167.47/R$241.59/CZK995.65/RSD4,480/HUF13,149.04/RUB3,282.94/CN¥312.46 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- Narrow your search to:
- What are the top sites in Uganda?
- How much does it cost to stay in Uganda? Prices start at $14.98/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Uganda are open now? 4 See all sites in Uganda open now
- What are the top destinations in Uganda? See all destinations in Uganda
- How many sites in Uganda allow dogs? 2 See all dog-friendly sites in Uganda