Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Northern Ireland
6 bookable sites in Northern Ireland
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- 28-acre park on the Antrim coast, less than a mile from the beach
- Spectacular views over Ballycastle bay and towards Rathlin Island
- Heated pool, outdoor play area, pool table and amusements
Non-electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £18/€19,90/A$32,87/US$23,50/CA$31,09/CHF21,39/SEK204,32/DKK148,24/NOK208,98/ISK3 206/ARS1 716,72/CLP18 649/PEN84,07/NZ$35,96/R409,79/PLN87,46/R$126,17/CZK519,99/RSD2 340/HUF6 867,23/RUB1 714,55/CN¥163,19 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £23/€25,43/A$42/US$30,03/CA$39,72/CHF27,34/SEK261,08/DKK189,42/NOK267,04/ISK4 097/ARS2 193,59/CLP23 829/PEN107,42/NZ$45,95/R523,63/PLN111,76/R$161,22/CZK664,43/RSD2 990/HUF8 774,79/RUB2 190,82/CN¥208,52 per night
- 95-acre park in one of the nine glens of Antrim
- Views towards Rathlin Island, Islay and the Mull of Kintyre
- Traditional music, bar, restaurant and fly fishing
Non-electric grass tent pitch (four man) 4 x From £16,20/€17,91/A$29,58/US$21,15/CA$27,98/CHF19,25/SEK183,89/DKK133,41/NOK188,09/ISK2 886/ARS1 545,05/CLP16 784/PEN75,66/NZ$32,37/R368,81/PLN78,72/R$113,55/CZK467,99/RSD2 106/HUF6 180,50/RUB1 543,10/CN¥146,87 per night Non-electric grass tent pitch 2 x From £17,50/€19,35/A$31,96/US$22,85/CA$30,22/CHF20,80/SEK198,65/DKK144,12/NOK203,18/ISK3 117/ARS1 669,04/CLP18 131/PEN81,74/NZ$34,96/R398,41/PLN85,03/R$122,67/CZK505,54/RSD2 275/HUF6 676,47/RUB1 666,93/CN¥158,65 per night Non-electric grass tent pitch (six man) 6 x From £19,80/€21,89/A$36,16/US$25,85/CA$34,20/CHF23,53/SEK224,75/DKK163,06/NOK229,88/ISK3 527/ARS1 888,40/CLP20 513/PEN92,48/NZ$39,56/R450,77/PLN96,21/R$138,79/CZK571,99/RSD2 574/HUF7 553,95/RUB1 886,01/CN¥179,51 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £23,40/€25,87/A$42,73/US$30,55/CA$40,41/CHF27,81/SEK265,62/DKK192,71/NOK271,68/ISK4 168/ARS2 231,74/CLP24 243/PEN109,29/NZ$46,75/R532,73/PLN113,70/R$164,02/CZK675,98/RSD3 042/HUF8 927,39/RUB2 228,92/CN¥212,14 per night Electric asphalt touring pitch 6 x From £23,40/€25,87/A$42,73/US$30,55/CA$40,41/CHF27,81/SEK265,62/DKK192,71/NOK271,68/ISK4 168/ARS2 231,74/CLP24 243/PEN109,29/NZ$46,75/R532,73/PLN113,70/R$164,02/CZK675,98/RSD3 042/HUF8 927,39/RUB2 228,92/CN¥212,14 per night
- Glamping pods with hot tub access on the shores of Lough Shark
- On the Newry Canal Way towpath for walking and cycling
- Firepit, barbecue, picnic table, fridge, kettle and heater provided
The Foxs Den camping pod 4 x From £75/€82,93/A$136,96/US$97,92/CA$129,53/CHF89,14/SEK851,34/DKK617,66/NOK870,77/ISK13 359/ARS7 153,02/CLP77 703/PEN350,29/NZ$149,84/R1 707,48/PLN364,43/R$525,71/CZK2 166,62/RSD9 750/HUF28 613,44/RUB7 143,97/CN¥679,94 per night The Hares Hollow camping pod 4 x From £75/€82,93/A$136,96/US$97,92/CA$129,53/CHF89,14/SEK851,34/DKK617,66/NOK870,77/ISK13 359/ARS7 153,02/CLP77 703/PEN350,29/NZ$149,84/R1 707,48/PLN364,43/R$525,71/CZK2 166,62/RSD9 750/HUF28 613,44/RUB7 143,97/CN¥679,94 per night The Pheasants Pen camping pod 4 x From £75/€82,93/A$136,96/US$97,92/CA$129,53/CHF89,14/SEK851,34/DKK617,66/NOK870,77/ISK13 359/ARS7 153,02/CLP77 703/PEN350,29/NZ$149,84/R1 707,48/PLN364,43/R$525,71/CZK2 166,62/RSD9 750/HUF28 613,44/RUB7 143,97/CN¥679,94 per night
- Small peaceful Co. Antrim site a mile from the coast
- Five minutes' drive to Dunluce Castle; 20 minutes to The Dark Hedges
- Rural views towards Giant's Causeway, two miles from Portrush
Electric grass and gravel touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22,11/A$36,52/US$26,11/CA$34,54/CHF23,77/SEK227,02/DKK164,71/NOK232,20/ISK3 562/ARS1 907,47/CLP20 721/PEN93,41/NZ$39,96/R455,33/PLN97,18/R$140,19/CZK577,76/RSD2 600/HUF7 630,25/RUB1 905,06/CN¥181,32 per night Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch 4 x From £28/€30,96/A$51,13/US$36,56/CA$48,36/CHF33,28/SEK317,83/DKK230,59/NOK325,09/ISK4 987/ARS2 670,46/CLP29 009/PEN130,78/NZ$55,94/R637,46/PLN136,06/R$196,27/CZK808,87/RSD3 640/HUF10 682,35/RUB2 667,08/CN¥253,85 per night Cabin 4 x From £66/€72,98/A$120,52/US$86,17/CA$113,99/CHF78,44/SEK749,18/DKK543,54/NOK766,28/ISK11 756/ARS6 294,66/CLP68 378/PEN308,26/NZ$131,86/R1 502,58/PLN320,70/R$462,63/CZK1 906,62/RSD8 580/HUF25 179,83/RUB6 286,69/CN¥598,35 per night
- Peaceful family-run site on the Antrim coast with sea views
- An hour and a half's walk from Giant's Causeway and Dunluce Castle
- Playground, games room and camp kitchen on site
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £21/€23,22/A$38,35/US$27,42/CA$36,27/CHF24,96/SEK238,37/DKK172,94/NOK243,82/ISK3 740/ARS2 002,85/CLP21 757/PEN98,08/NZ$41,96/R478,09/PLN102,04/R$147,20/CZK606,65/RSD2 730/HUF8 011,76/RUB2 000,31/CN¥190,38 per night Gypsy Rose Lee gypsy wagon 2 x
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
For a small country, Northern Ireland has a lot to see. You can cruise along the north Antrim coast, try the whiskey at Bushmills, wander along the promenades at Portrush and Portstewart, climb the Giant’s Causeway, go fishing in Fermanagh or at Lough Neagh, or check out the nightlife in Belfast and Derry. Northern Ireland campsites and caravan parks can be found in even the smallest towns and villages all over the country, and you’ll never be too far from the morning time national dish – the Ulster Fry.
- Narrow your search to:
- Northern Ireland6
- What are the top sites in Northern Ireland?
- How much does it cost to stay in Northern Ireland? Prices start at £14,00 (R318,73)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Northern Ireland are open now? 6 See all sites in Northern Ireland open now
- What are the top destinations in Northern Ireland? See all destinations in Northern Ireland
- How many sites in Northern Ireland have an indoor swimming pool? 1 See all sites in Northern Ireland with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Northern Ireland allow dogs? 6 See all dog-friendly sites in Northern Ireland