Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Surrey
3 bookable sites in Surrey
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Glamping site in the Surrey Hills, 10 minutes' drive from Redhill
- Less than an hour's journey from central London by train
- Chessington World of Adventures half an hour's drive away
Glamping pod microlodge (2 adults and 2 children, maximum 2 adults) 4 x From £59/€64.13/A$104.59/US$75.05/CA$100.08/CHF69.01/SEK668.06/DKK477.26/NOK701.94/ISK10,390/ARS5,677.40/CLP58,061/PEN266.48/NZ$113.03/ZAR1,256.25/PLN288.35/R$407.82/CZK1,730.57/RSD7,540/HUF23,279.49/RUB5,720.57/CN¥508.83 per night
- Shepherd’s huts beside a pond on the grounds of a 16th-century pub
- A 15-minute drive to Godalming; llama treks organised from the site
- Units include smart TVs, coffee machines, wifi and underfloor heating
Shepherd's hut 2 x From £195/€211.95/A$345.67/US$248.06/CA$330.77/CHF228.08/SEK2,207.98/DKK1,577.38/NOK2,319.96/ISK34,338/ARS18,764.30/CLP191,896/PEN880.72/NZ$373.56/ZAR4,152.03/PLN953.04/R$1,347.89/CZK5,719.68/RSD24,921/HUF76,940.68/RUB18,906.98/CN¥1,681.72 per night
- Farm site with spectacular views of the Surrey countryside
- Wildlife haven: spot species like deer, foxes, rabbits and buzzards
- Kindling, logs, cider and ale sold on site
Non-electric grass tent pitch 10 x From £14/€15.22/A$24.82/US$17.81/CA$23.75/CHF16.37/SEK158.52/DKK113.25/NOK166.56/ISK2,465/ARS1,347.18/CLP13,777/PEN63.23/NZ$26.82/ZAR298.09/PLN68.42/R$96.77/CZK410.64/RSD1,789/HUF5,523.95/RUB1,357.42/CN¥120.74 per night Non-electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £15/€16.30/A$26.59/US$19.08/CA$25.44/CHF17.54/SEK169.84/DKK121.34/NOK178.46/ISK2,641/ARS1,443.41/CLP14,761/PEN67.75/NZ$28.74/ZAR319.39/PLN73.31/R$103.68/CZK439.98/RSD1,917/HUF5,918.51/RUB1,454.38/CN¥129.36 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Hic. We wouldn’t recommend Surrey solely because it’s got England’s biggest vineyard – it also has Horsell Common, where the Martians from HG Wells’s The War of the Worlds first emerged from the sandpits, shooting their deathly rays at Surrey bystanders and practically inviting a noisy re-enactment of the scene for twenty-first century visitors. And Thorpe Park and Mercedes Benz World, for bribery purposes when the kids refuse to be seen in public with you any more due to noisy sci-fi re-enactments.
Now mostly Martian-free (your own opinion of your family members may differ), Surrey campsites and holiday parks have a range of camping accommodation including family-friendly caravan parks, farm sites and Surrey glamping: use the Pitchup.com filters to find your ideal Surrey break. Once there, there are outdoorsy activities, historical attractions, play parks, wildlife centres and nature reserves galore: use the ‘Local Attractions’ section on each Surrey campsite listing for ideas, or filter for sites by nearby leisure and features within fifteen miles.
- What are the top sites in Surrey?
- How much does it cost to stay in Surrey? Prices start at £14.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Surrey are open now? 2 See all sites in Surrey open now
- What are the top destinations in Surrey? See all destinations in Surrey
- How many sites in Surrey allow dogs? 2 See all dog-friendly sites in Surrey