Campsites in Surrey
5 bookable campsites in Surrey
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly glamping on a farm next to Surrey Hills; dogs welcome
- In the National Trust's Hatchlands Park, with complimentary access
- Gastropubs, restaurants and food shop within walking distance
Bell tent (basic, value) 5 x From £100/€118.47/A$185.65/US$137.20/CA$170.16/CHF127.09/SEK1,187.72/DKK881.43/NOK1,159.95/ISK17,697/ARS13,602.42/CLP113,016/PEN539.02/NZ$194.46/ZAR2,022.32/PLN541.38/R$749.21/CZK3,014.62/RSD13,926/HUF42,744.91/RUB9,774.73/CN¥882.60 per night Bell tent (deluxe) 6 x From £125/€148.08/A$232.07/US$171.50/CA$212.71/CHF158.87/SEK1,484.65/DKK1,101.79/NOK1,449.94/ISK22,121/ARS17,003.03/CLP141,270/PEN673.77/NZ$243.08/ZAR2,527.90/PLN676.72/R$936.51/CZK3,768.28/RSD17,407/HUF53,431.14/RUB12,218.42/CN¥1,103.25 per night
- Site in the Surrey Hills with spectacular views set over 30 acres
- In its own valley just over seven miles from the town of Guildford
- Direct access to a footpath leading into the forest and a bridleway
Shepherd's hut 2 x From £90/€106.62/A$167.09/US$123.48/CA$153.15/CHF114.38/SEK1,068.95/DKK793.29/NOK1,043.96/ISK15,927/ARS12,242.18/CLP101,715/PEN485.12/NZ$175.02/ZAR1,820.09/PLN487.24/R$674.29/CZK2,713.16/RSD12,533/HUF38,470.42/RUB8,797.26/CN¥794.34 per night
- Simple and wardened accommodation in a converted and listed barn
- On the North Downs Way and Sustrans Route 22
- Shared sleeping area, modern kitchen, local pubs and scenic walks
Bunkhouse (no cars) 11 x From £40/€47.39/A$74.26/US$54.88/CA$68.07/CHF50.84/SEK475.09/DKK352.57/NOK463.98/ISK7,079/ARS5,440.97/CLP45,206/PEN215.61/NZ$77.79/ZAR808.93/PLN216.55/R$299.68/CZK1,205.85/RSD5,570/HUF17,097.96/RUB3,909.89/CN¥353.04 per night
- Private and contemporary bungalow in historic Godstone village
- A 40-minute drive from central London, and 20 minutes from Chartwell
- Fully equipped kitchen, open-plan living space and secluded garden
3 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 6 x From £220/€260.63/A$408.44/US$301.83/CA$374.36/CHF279.60/SEK2,612.99/DKK1,939.15/NOK2,551.90/ISK38,934/ARS29,925.33/CLP248,636/PEN1,185.84/NZ$427.82/ZAR4,449.11/PLN1,191.03/R$1,648.25/CZK6,632.17/RSD30,636/HUF94,038.80/RUB21,504.42/CN¥1,941.73 per night
- Glamping site in the Surrey Hills, 10 minutes' drive from Redhill
- Less than an hour's journey from central London by train
- Chessington World of Adventures half an hour's drive away
Glamping pod microlodge (2 adults and 2 children, maximum 2 adults) 4 x From £49/€58.05/A$90.97/US$67.23/CA$83.38/CHF62.28/SEK581.98/DKK431.90/NOK568.38/ISK8,672/ARS6,665.19/CLP55,378/PEN264.12/NZ$95.29/ZAR990.94/PLN265.27/R$367.11/CZK1,477.17/RSD6,824/HUF20,945.01/RUB4,789.62/CN¥432.48 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Hic. We wouldn’t recommend Surrey solely because it’s got England’s biggest vineyard – it also has Horsell Common, where the Martians from HG Wells’s The War of the Worlds first emerged from the sandpits, shooting their deathly rays at Surrey bystanders and practically inviting a noisy re-enactment of the scene for twenty-first century visitors. And Thorpe Park and Mercedes Benz World, for bribery purposes when the kids refuse to be seen in public with you any more due to noisy sci-fi re-enactments.
Now mostly Martian-free (your own opinion of your family members may differ), Surrey campsites and holiday parks have a range of camping accommodation including family-friendly caravan parks, farm sites and Surrey glamping: use the Pitchup.com filters to find your ideal Surrey break. Once there, there are outdoorsy activities, historical attractions, play parks, wildlife centres and nature reserves galore: use the ‘Local Attractions’ section on each Surrey campsite listing for ideas, or filter for sites by nearby leisure and features within fifteen miles.
- Narrow your search to:
- Beare Green63
- Surrey Hills59
- Wood Street Village48