Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Woolacombe
91 bookable sites within 40 miles of Woolacombe
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly and family-run site with walks down to Lee Bay
- Set on 27 peaceful acres a couple of miles from Woolacombe
- Farm shop, tearoom and e-bike/bike hire: trails straight from the farm
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £25/€27.93/A$45.40/US$31.56/CA$42.88/CHF29.70/SEK290.31/DKK208.01/NOK297.48/ISK4,446/ARS2,236.20/CLP25,005/PEN110.52/NZ$48/ZAR529.32/PLN124.71/R$168.14/CZK744.79/RSD3,287/HUF9,867.28/RUB2,232.05/CN¥220.95 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £30/€33.51/A$54.49/US$37.87/CA$51.46/CHF35.64/SEK348.37/DKK249.61/NOK356.97/ISK5,336/ARS2,683.45/CLP30,006/PEN132.62/NZ$57.60/ZAR635.19/PLN149.65/R$201.77/CZK893.75/RSD3,945/HUF11,840.73/RUB2,678.46/CN¥265.14 per night Maddy bell tent 4 x From £100/€111.70/A$181.62/US$126.22/CA$171.52/CHF118.81/SEK1,161.23/DKK832.02/NOK1,189.91/ISK17,785/ARS8,944.82/CLP100,021/PEN442.06/NZ$192.01/ZAR2,117.30/PLN498.83/R$672.57/CZK2,979.16/RSD13,149/HUF39,469.11/RUB8,928.21/CN¥883.80 per night
- Working farm site in Georgeham, two miles from the north Devon coast
- Within easy reach of several award-winning surfing beaches
- A five-minute stroll to two village pubs, a shop and a post office
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £24/€26.81/A$43.59/US$30.29/CA$41.16/CHF28.51/SEK278.70/DKK199.69/NOK285.58/ISK4,268/ARS2,146.76/CLP24,005/PEN106.09/NZ$46.08/ZAR508.15/PLN119.72/R$161.42/CZK715/RSD3,156/HUF9,472.59/RUB2,142.77/CN¥212.11 per night
- Family glampsite in North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Surfing paradise: four top surfing beaches within 15 minutes’ drive
- Village pubs within five minutes' walk
Bell tent 4 x From £85/€94.95/A$154.38/US$107.29/CA$145.79/CHF100.98/SEK987.05/DKK707.22/NOK1,011.42/ISK15,117/ARS7,603.10/CLP85,018/PEN375.75/NZ$163.21/ZAR1,799.70/PLN424/R$571.69/CZK2,532.29/RSD11,177/HUF33,548.74/RUB7,588.98/CN¥751.23 per night
- Back to basics woodland site in scenic north Devon
- In the Lee valley, a 15-minute walk from the coast
- Wildlife haven over 10 acres: look out for deer, foxes and badgers
Non-electric grass and earth tent pitch 10 x From £75/€83.78/A$136.21/US$94.67/CA$128.64/CHF89.10/SEK870.92/DKK624.02/NOK892.43/ISK13,339/ARS6,708.61/CLP75,016/PEN331.55/NZ$144/ZAR1,587.97/PLN374.12/R$504.43/CZK2,234.37/RSD9,862/HUF29,601.83/RUB6,696.16/CN¥662.85 per night
- Small and friendly family-run farm between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe
- Direct access to bridle path linking miles of public footpaths
- Play area, free hot showers and family shower room
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £16/€17.87/A$29.06/US$20.20/CA$27.44/CHF19.01/SEK185.80/DKK133.12/NOK190.39/ISK2,846/ARS1,431.17/CLP16,003/PEN70.73/NZ$30.72/ZAR338.77/PLN79.81/R$107.61/CZK476.67/RSD2,104/HUF6,315.06/RUB1,428.51/CN¥141.41 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £21/€23.46/A$38.14/US$26.51/CA$36.02/CHF24.95/SEK243.86/DKK174.73/NOK249.88/ISK3,735/ARS1,878.41/CLP21,004/PEN92.83/NZ$40.32/ZAR444.63/PLN104.75/R$141.24/CZK625.62/RSD2,761/HUF8,288.51/RUB1,874.92/CN¥185.60 per night Fully-serviced hardstanding and grass touring pitch 6 x From £27/€30.16/A$49.04/US$34.08/CA$46.31/CHF32.08/SEK313.53/DKK224.65/NOK321.28/ISK4,802/ARS2,415.10/CLP27,006/PEN119.36/NZ$51.84/ZAR571.67/PLN134.68/R$181.59/CZK804.37/RSD3,550/HUF10,656.66/RUB2,410.62/CN¥238.63 per night
- Small, multi award-winning and peaceful site in a secluded valley
- A half-hour walk from the beaches at Croyde and Woolacombe
- Immaculate amenities; campfires allowed; pubs within walking distance
Non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch 6 x From £25/€27.93/A$45.40/US$31.56/CA$42.88/CHF29.70/SEK290.31/DKK208.01/NOK297.48/ISK4,446/ARS2,236.20/CLP25,005/PEN110.52/NZ$48/ZAR529.32/PLN124.71/R$168.14/CZK744.79/RSD3,287/HUF9,867.28/RUB2,232.05/CN¥220.95 per night
- Small farm site located in a secluded North Devon valley
- A mile from Putsborough Beach and 1.5 miles from Croyde Bay
- On-site toilets, showers and device charging in modern facilities
Bell tent 4 x From £90/€100.53/A$163.46/US$113.60/CA$154.37/CHF106.92/SEK1,045.11/DKK748.82/NOK1,070.92/ISK16,007/ARS8,050.34/CLP90,019/PEN397.86/NZ$172.81/ZAR1,905.57/PLN448.95/R$605.31/CZK2,681.25/RSD11,835/HUF35,522.20/RUB8,035.39/CN¥795.42 per night
- Well-established family-friendly site in the centre of Croyde
- A short walk from Croyde's beach, surf schools, shops and pubs
- Peaceful site with modern facilities and staff on site at all times
Non-electric grass campervan pitch 6 x From £28/€31.28/A$50.85/US$35.34/CA$48.03/CHF33.27/SEK325.14/DKK232.97/NOK333.17/ISK4,980/ARS2,504.55/CLP28,006/PEN123.78/NZ$53.76/ZAR592.84/PLN139.67/R$188.32/CZK834.17/RSD3,682/HUF11,051.35/RUB2,499.90/CN¥247.46 per night Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £28/€31.28/A$50.85/US$35.34/CA$48.03/CHF33.27/SEK325.14/DKK232.97/NOK333.17/ISK4,980/ARS2,504.55/CLP28,006/PEN123.78/NZ$53.76/ZAR592.84/PLN139.67/R$188.32/CZK834.17/RSD3,682/HUF11,051.35/RUB2,499.90/CN¥247.46 per night
- Overlooking the beach and a two-minute walk to the sands at Croyde
- Suitable for families and small- to medium-sized groups
- Bars, pubs, cafés and restaurants a 15-minute walk away
Non-electric grass tent pitch 8 x From £24/€26.81/A$43.59/US$30.29/CA$41.16/CHF28.51/SEK278.70/DKK199.69/NOK285.58/ISK4,268/ARS2,146.76/CLP24,005/PEN106.09/NZ$46.08/ZAR508.15/PLN119.72/R$161.42/CZK715/RSD3,156/HUF9,472.59/RUB2,142.77/CN¥212.11 per night
- Within a short stroll of the surf and golden sands of Croyde Bay
- Surfboards and wetsuits for hire; surfing lessons available
- Tropical indoor pool, indoor/outdoor play, beach café and kids' clubs
Non-electric grass tent or campervan pitch 8 x From £9/€10.05/A$16.35/US$11.36/CA$15.44/CHF10.69/SEK104.51/DKK74.88/NOK107.09/ISK1,601/ARS805.03/CLP9,002/PEN39.79/NZ$17.28/ZAR190.56/PLN44.89/R$60.53/CZK268.12/RSD1,183/HUF3,552.22/RUB803.54/CN¥79.54 per night Electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch 8 x From £10/€11.17/A$18.16/US$12.62/CA$17.15/CHF11.88/SEK116.12/DKK83.20/NOK118.99/ISK1,779/ARS894.48/CLP10,002/PEN44.21/NZ$19.20/ZAR211.73/PLN49.88/R$67.26/CZK297.92/RSD1,315/HUF3,946.91/RUB892.82/CN¥88.38 per night Croyde Burrows electric grass touring pitch 8 x From £10/€11.17/A$18.16/US$12.62/CA$17.15/CHF11.88/SEK116.12/DKK83.20/NOK118.99/ISK1,779/ARS894.48/CLP10,002/PEN44.21/NZ$19.20/ZAR211.73/PLN49.88/R$67.26/CZK297.92/RSD1,315/HUF3,946.91/RUB892.82/CN¥88.38 per night
- Quiet, family-run glamping site on a working dairy farm in north Devon
- Private shower, toilet and cooking facilities for each bell tent
- Three miles from Ilfracombe and a 10-minute drive to Woolacombe
Lotus bell tent (4 adults and 1 infant, private bathroom amenities) 5 x From £110/€122.87/A$199.78/US$138.85/CA$188.67/CHF130.69/SEK1,277.36/DKK915.23/NOK1,308.90/ISK19,564/ARS9,839.30/CLP110,023/PEN486.27/NZ$211.21/ZAR2,329.03/PLN548.71/R$739.83/CZK3,277.08/RSD14,464/HUF43,416.02/RUB9,821.03/CN¥972.18 per 2 nights
- Pop-up, green field site with big pitches near Ilfracombe
- Pick your own pitch for wild camping among stunning north Devon views
- Firepits for hire and wood for sale: village shop half a mile away
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch (wild) 6 x From £12/€13.40/A$21.79/US$15.15/CA$20.58/CHF14.26/SEK139.35/DKK99.84/NOK142.79/ISK2,134/ARS1,073.38/CLP12,002/PEN53.05/NZ$23.04/ZAR254.08/PLN59.86/R$80.71/CZK357.50/RSD1,578/HUF4,736.29/RUB1,071.39/CN¥106.06 per night Lotus Belle bell tent 6 x From £40/€44.68/A$72.65/US$50.49/CA$68.61/CHF47.52/SEK464.49/DKK332.81/NOK475.96/ISK7,114/ARS3,577.93/CLP40,008/PEN176.82/NZ$76.80/ZAR846.92/PLN199.53/R$269.03/CZK1,191.66/RSD5,260/HUF15,787.64/RUB3,571.28/CN¥353.52 per night
- Spacious, lively park 10 minutes' walk from Ilfracombe town centre
- Lots of family-friendly entertainment throughout the day and evenings
- Large heated indoor pool with hot tub and sauna
Verity Plus 2 bedroom apartment 4 x From £169/€188.78/A$306.94/US$213.32/CA$289.87/CHF200.78/SEK1,962.48/DKK1,406.12/NOK2,010.95/ISK30,057/ARS15,116.74/CLP169,035/PEN747.08/NZ$324.49/ZAR3,578.23/PLN843.02/R$1,136.65/CZK5,034.78/RSD22,223/HUF66,702.79/RUB15,088.67/CN¥1,493.63 per 2 nights
- Peaceful site in a private home’s grounds 15 mins’ walk from Braunton
- A five-minute drive from Saunton Sands beach and 10 from Croyde
- Well-equipped guest kitchen and lounge area plus a communal firepit
Non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch 8 x From £25/€27.93/A$45.40/US$31.56/CA$42.88/CHF29.70/SEK290.31/DKK208.01/NOK297.48/ISK4,446/ARS2,236.20/CLP25,005/PEN110.52/NZ$48/ZAR529.32/PLN124.71/R$168.14/CZK744.79/RSD3,287/HUF9,867.28/RUB2,232.05/CN¥220.95 per night
- Countryside park on 500 acres, 15 minutes' drive from Woolacombe
- Woodland walks, nature trails, pool, riding centre and mini zoo
- Five camping fields and five spacious amenities blocks
Electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £16.50/€18.43/A$29.97/US$20.83/CA$28.30/CHF19.60/SEK191.60/DKK137.28/NOK196.34/ISK2,935/ARS1,475.90/CLP16,503/PEN72.94/NZ$31.68/ZAR349.35/PLN82.31/R$110.97/CZK491.56/RSD2,170/HUF6,512.40/RUB1,473.15/CN¥145.83 per night Electric grass touring caravan pitch 6 x From £16.50/€18.43/A$29.97/US$20.83/CA$28.30/CHF19.60/SEK191.60/DKK137.28/NOK196.34/ISK2,935/ARS1,475.90/CLP16,503/PEN72.94/NZ$31.68/ZAR349.35/PLN82.31/R$110.97/CZK491.56/RSD2,170/HUF6,512.40/RUB1,473.15/CN¥145.83 per night Electric hardstanding touring pitch 6 x From £18.50/€20.67/A$33.60/US$23.35/CA$31.73/CHF21.98/SEK214.83/DKK153.92/NOK220.13/ISK3,290/ARS1,654.79/CLP18,504/PEN81.78/NZ$35.52/ZAR391.70/PLN92.28/R$124.43/CZK551.15/RSD2,433/HUF7,301.78/RUB1,651.72/CN¥163.50 per night
- Peaceful, family-run site on the outskirts of Yelland
- Five miles from Barnstaple and Bideford, and six from Westward Ho!
- Walkers' paradise: direct access to Tarka Trail/South West Coast Path
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £20/€22.34/A$36.32/US$25.24/CA$34.30/CHF23.76/SEK232.25/DKK166.40/NOK237.98/ISK3,557/ARS1,788.96/CLP20,004/PEN88.41/NZ$38.40/ZAR423.46/PLN99.77/R$134.51/CZK595.83/RSD2,630/HUF7,893.82/RUB1,785.64/CN¥176.76 per night
- Small family-run park on an organic sheep farm near Barnstaple
- Peaceful atmosphere with spectacular valley views
- Games room, dog walking lane and clean modern amenities
Non-electric grass tent pitch (no pets, sloping, two man) 2 x From £10/€11.17/A$18.16/US$12.62/CA$17.15/CHF11.88/SEK116.12/DKK83.20/NOK118.99/ISK1,779/ARS894.48/CLP10,002/PEN44.21/NZ$19.20/ZAR211.73/PLN49.88/R$67.26/CZK297.92/RSD1,315/HUF3,946.91/RUB892.82/CN¥88.38 per night Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £12/€13.40/A$21.79/US$15.15/CA$20.58/CHF14.26/SEK139.35/DKK99.84/NOK142.79/ISK2,134/ARS1,073.38/CLP12,002/PEN53.05/NZ$23.04/ZAR254.08/PLN59.86/R$80.71/CZK357.50/RSD1,578/HUF4,736.29/RUB1,071.39/CN¥106.06 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £14/€15.64/A$25.43/US$17.67/CA$24.01/CHF16.63/SEK162.57/DKK116.48/NOK166.59/ISK2,490/ARS1,252.27/CLP14,003/PEN61.89/NZ$26.88/ZAR296.42/PLN69.84/R$94.16/CZK417.08/RSD1,841/HUF5,525.68/RUB1,249.95/CN¥123.73 per night
- Small, friendly and dog-friendly family-run site near the Devon coast
- 15 minutes from Westward Ho! surfing beach
- Take a boat trip, spot seals and dive off Lundy Island
Walled Garden non-electric grass tent pitch 4 x
- Peaceful site on a working farm 15 minutes' drive from Barnstaple
- Part of the 2,700-acre National Trust Arlington estate
- Exmoor National Park and Devon beaches within half an hour's drive
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £16/€17.87/A$29.06/US$20.20/CA$27.44/CHF19.01/SEK185.80/DKK133.12/NOK190.39/ISK2,846/ARS1,431.17/CLP16,003/PEN70.73/NZ$30.72/ZAR338.77/PLN79.81/R$107.61/CZK476.67/RSD2,104/HUF6,315.06/RUB1,428.51/CN¥141.41 per night
- Peaceful family-friendly farm site overlooking the Taw valley
- Within 35 minutes of Woolacombe beach and Croyde Bay
- Hiking and biking haven: Tarka Trail, National Cycle Route 3 nearby
Electric grass and sand pitch 8 x From £24/€26.81/A$43.59/US$30.29/CA$41.16/CHF28.51/SEK278.70/DKK199.69/NOK285.58/ISK4,268/ARS2,146.76/CLP24,005/PEN106.09/NZ$46.08/ZAR508.15/PLN119.72/R$161.42/CZK715/RSD3,156/HUF9,472.59/RUB2,142.77/CN¥212.11 per night Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x Non-electric grass tent pitch (adults only, solo) 1 x Exceeds max. persons
Woolacombe campsites and holiday parks for trips surfing, strolling or simply slowing down
Close proximity to the beach – and the sought-after surf – is the biggest draw of settling down at one of these Woolacombe campsites and holiday parks. It is, after all, a well-known fact that this North Devon resort with its three-mile-long stretch of sand is mighty popular with wave-riding folk.
But you don’t need to know how to handle a surfboard to have a fine time here: gentler watersports like sailing and standup paddleboarding are also options, and there’s ample stuff to do on dry land as well, including tottering on the Tarka Trail and South West Coast Path.
Whether you want to spend days surfing, strolling or just slowing things down, have a gander at these Woolacombe campsites to find a spot to suit your holiday tastes and budget.
Which Woolacombe campsite should you choose?
The family parks are fab in Devon, and the tiddler-friendly choices in Woolacombe are no different. Look out for sites with splash-worthy swimming pools, entertaining evening shows and lively kids’ clubs to keep clans busy.
If you’re planning a romantic rendezvous with your significant other, get in their good books by opting for a seriously swanky glamping site in Woolacombe. There are luxurious parks with cosy bell tents including real beds and microlodges that come with private hot tubs.
Caravan sites near Woolacombe with fully kitted-out accommodation are also top options if you don’t fancy packing (or putting up) the tent.
Many campsites in Devon don’t allow single-sex crews for fear of rowdiness, so if you’re weekending with lots of friends, filter for holiday parks in Woolacombe that welcome groups.
If you’re simply wanting a spot on a field at a farm on your Woolacombe camping trip, there are those too a couple of miles from the beach among acres of gorgeous greenery with views worthy of swooning over in the distance.
Some of the best campsites in Devon are in this top town, so browse the listings for award-winning options that will turn a last-minute weekend away into an outstanding one.
Woolacombe’s attractions and activities
Aside from the surfing, the scenery – and the strolls to be had among it – are Woolacombe’s main lures. Wander from Mortehoe to the Morte Point headland to eye up basking seals and swooping kestrels in this Site of Specific Scientific Interest or roam around the Bull Point peninsula towards Rockham bay for a bit of rockpooling.
Another lesser-known cove to seek out is Bennett's Mouth: bumble over here to rove between rock formations in strange shapes. The Torrs Walk in Ilfracombe, created in the Victorian era, is also worth a wander for the cracking coastal views.
If you’d rather trot atop a beast of burden than totter on your own two feet, Woolacombe is home to a handful of horse riding stables offering lessons. Here for the waves and nothing else? When the swell’s not playing ball, you might very well be convinced to stray from the sea for an hour or so to swing by the Museum of British Surfing in Braunton.
In the evenings, there’s a strong après-surf scene for such a small settlement, with pubs and even a nightclub – the longest-running in England, in fact – to pull up a pew at (or boogie till the early hours).
And how about some grub to line the stomach ahead of those drinks? Woolacombe has a few restaurants and pubs serving up locally-sourced fare, as well as a fish shop if you’d rather order a bag of freshly cooked chips to eat alfresco by the water with a view of the Bristol Channel.
Fancy a change of scenery…? See what the campsites and holiday parks in Ilfracombe, a 10-minute drive up the coast, have in store for you.
What are the top sites in Woolacombe?
- Lee Meadow Farm, Woolacombe
- Incledon Farm Campsite, Braunton
- Canvas and Coast at Incledon Farm, Croyde
- Yomer Wood Camping, Ilfracombe
- Sunnymead Farm, Ilfracombe
- Combas Farm, Croyde
- Canvas and Coast at Combas Farm, Croyde
- Camping @ Croyde Bay, Croyde
- Freshwell Camping, Croyde
- Ruda Holiday Park, Croyde
- How much does it cost to stay in Woolacombe? Prices start at £8.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Woolacombe are open now? 82 See all sites in Woolacombe open now
- How many sites in Woolacombe have an indoor swimming pool? 4 See all sites in Woolacombe with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Woolacombe allow dogs? 65 See all dog-friendly sites in Woolacombe