Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Walkers' paradise: Campsites and Holiday Parks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
3 listings in Bosnia and Herzegovina with 0 bookable
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Scenic site inside Sutjeska National Park with stunning valley views
- A five-minute drive to Tjentište and an hour to Montenegro’s border
- Restaurant and wifi on site; launch point of major hikes 30 mins away
- Small functional site on a hillside overlooking Sarajevo
- Half an hour's walk from the city centre and Old Town
- Showers, essential services and a sociable covered terrace area
- Spectacular eco site in a forest, with art gallery and painting studio
- Regular events including jazz festival, wrestling, concerts and games
- Handsome and cosy wooded restaurant serving healthy local food
Let us help you find more search results…
- How many sites in Bosnia and Herzegovina are open now? 2 See all sites in Bosnia and Herzegovina open now
- How many sites in Bosnia and Herzegovina allow dogs? 3 See all dog-friendly sites in Bosnia and Herzegovina