This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Activity-packed site on the banks of the scenic Una river
- A 10-minute drive from Bihać and 15 minutes from Una National Park
- River rafting, kayaking, photo safaris, diving and restaurant on site
Watersports on your wishlist? There's easy access to all sorts of aquatic activities at Camping Una RC Kiro Rafting, a family-friendly riverside site six kilometres from Bihać in Canton 10.
On the banks of the mighty (and mightily scenic) Una, the site is well set-up for water-bound adventures galore. As the name suggests, rafting is the big draw here, and the site team will gladly set guests up on wild-river and adrenaline-filled excursions.
For guests that don't fancy rafting, opting for kayaking comes highly recommended – the team can also arrange tours along the river for guests of all ages – as does signing up for some river-based scuba diving. Prefer to stick to land? It's a 15-minute drive to the Una National Park, perhaps best viewed by signing up for a photo safari in the ‘Land of Waterfalls’. (The famed Štrbački Buk is an absolute jaw-dropper, so be sure to include that on any lists.)
Calmer hours can be spent back at the shaded site, where beach volleyball, outdoor chess and table tennis – or simply taking advantage of the free wifi for a bit of browsing – should keep guests busy, and where appetites can be satisfied at the on-site restaurant.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
This part of Bosnia and Herzegovina is bound to be heaven for outdoorsy types. As well as the plethora of watersports guests can sign up for on site, it’s only 15 minutes’ drive to the edge of Una National Park, where fly-fishing, tours of ruined forts, wildlife spotting (deer, wolves, lynx and bears all roam free in Una) and spectacularly scenic waterfalls are within easy reach.
It’s also a little over 30 minutes to the Croatian border, and 35 minutes to the country’s oldest and largest national park, Plitvice Lakes, which is full of hiking and biking routes, adrenaline sports, horse rides and deer spotting, plus skiing and sleighing possibilities during colder months.
But proximity to sprawling national parks doesn’t mean this is the middle of nowhere – the site’s just 10 minutes from the city of Bihać, where museums, an impressive stone mausoleum, and plenty of shops and restaurants await.
Want a taste of history? A trip to the stunning Ostrožac Castle (35 minutes) or the ruined Ostrovica Castle (50 minutes) should prove to be a more-than-sufficient start to explorations in the past, and a trip to Kulen Vakuf (35 minutes), Una National Park's largest historic town, wouldn't go amiss either.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Camping Una RC Kiro Rafting cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local city tax of €1.00 (£0.86) per person per night at least age 12 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Una RC Kiro Rafting have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Una RC Kiro Rafting dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Una RC Kiro Rafting? This part of Bosnia and Herzegovina is bound to be heaven for outdoorsy types. As well as the plethora of watersports guests can sign up for on site, it’s only 15 minutes’ … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Una RC Kiro Rafting?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime