Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Ile-de-France
4 bookable sites in Ile-de-France
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Near Paris and within 30 minutes of Disneyland Park and Parc Astérix
- Easy access to many popular tourist attractions
- Free wifi, food shop, snack bar and playground
Electric optional grass pitch 4 x From £16.16/€18/A$29.98/US$19.80/CA$27.29/CHF19.20/SEK190.19/DKK134.19/NOK195.72/ISK2,718/ARS1,352.42/CLP16,300/PEN67.94/NZ$32.05/ZAR345.65/PLN79.66/R$104.43/CZK486.15/RSD2,117/HUF6,299.56/RUB1,407.42/CN¥141.73 per night
- Quiet and spacious site within a forest estate
- A 25-minute drive from Disneyland and an hour from Reims and Paris
- Fishing lake and trails on site; 10 minutes' drive from town
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £13.46/€15/A$24.98/US$16.50/CA$22.74/CHF16/SEK158.50/DKK111.83/NOK163.10/ISK2,265/ARS1,127.01/CLP13,583/PEN56.62/NZ$26.71/ZAR288.04/PLN66.38/R$87.02/CZK405.13/RSD1,764/HUF5,249.64/RUB1,172.85/CN¥118.10 per night Electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £16.16/€18/A$29.98/US$19.80/CA$27.29/CHF19.20/SEK190.19/DKK134.19/NOK195.72/ISK2,718/ARS1,352.42/CLP16,300/PEN67.94/NZ$32.05/ZAR345.65/PLN79.66/R$104.43/CZK486.15/RSD2,117/HUF6,299.56/RUB1,407.42/CN¥141.73 per night Non-electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £18.40/€20.50/A$34.14/US$22.55/CA$31.08/CHF21.87/SEK216.61/DKK152.83/NOK222.91/ISK3,096/ARS1,540.25/CLP18,564/PEN77.38/NZ$36.50/ZAR393.66/PLN90.73/R$118.93/CZK553.67/RSD2,411/HUF7,174.50/RUB1,602.90/CN¥161.41 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £21.09/€23.50/A$39.14/US$25.85/CA$35.63/CHF25.07/SEK248.31/DKK175.20/NOK255.53/ISK3,549/ARS1,765.65/CLP21,281/PEN88.70/NZ$41.84/ZAR451.27/PLN104/R$136.34/CZK634.70/RSD2,763/HUF8,224.43/RUB1,837.47/CN¥185.03 per night 1 bedroom static caravan 2 x From £44.88/€50/A$83.27/US$55/CA$75.81/CHF53.33/SEK528.32/DKK372.76/NOK543.67/ISK7,550/ARS3,756.71/CLP45,278/PEN188.73/NZ$89.02/ZAR960.15/PLN221.28/R$290.08/CZK1,350.42/RSD5,879/HUF17,498.79/RUB3,909.51/CN¥393.68 per night 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £52.06/€58/A$96.59/US$63.80/CA$87.94/CHF61.86/SEK612.85/DKK432.40/NOK630.66/ISK8,758/ARS4,357.78/CLP52,523/PEN218.93/NZ$103.26/ZAR1,113.77/PLN256.69/R$336.49/CZK1,566.49/RSD6,820/HUF20,298.59/RUB4,535.03/CN¥456.67 per night 2 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 6 x From £71.81/€80/A$133.23/US$87.99/CA$121.30/CHF85.33/SEK845.31/DKK596.41/NOK869.88/ISK12,081/ARS6,010.73/CLP72,445/PEN301.97/NZ$142.43/ZAR1,536.23/PLN354.05/R$464.12/CZK2,160.68/RSD9,407/HUF27,998.06/RUB6,255.22/CN¥629.89 per night
- Riverside site between Paris and Disneyland Paris
- A 20-minute bus ride from Paris city centre: bus stop outside the site
- Bar, bistro, spacious terrace, playground, gym and multilingual team
Electric hardstanding and grass motorhome pitch 6 x From £26.93/€30/A$49.96/US$33/CA$45.49/CHF32/SEK316.99/DKK223.65/NOK326.20/ISK4,530/ARS2,254.03/CLP27,167/PEN113.24/NZ$53.41/ZAR576.09/PLN132.77/R$174.05/CZK810.25/RSD3,528/HUF10,499.27/RUB2,345.71/CN¥236.21 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £27.38/€30.50/A$50.79/US$33.55/CA$46.24/CHF32.53/SEK322.27/DKK227.38/NOK331.64/ISK4,606/ARS2,291.59/CLP27,620/PEN115.13/NZ$54.30/ZAR585.69/PLN134.98/R$176.95/CZK823.76/RSD3,586/HUF10,674.26/RUB2,384.80/CN¥240.15 per night Fully-serviced hardstanding and grass touring pitch 6 x From £29.53/€32.90/A$54.79/US$36.19/CA$49.88/CHF35.09/SEK347.63/DKK245.27/NOK357.74/ISK4,968/ARS2,471.91/CLP29,793/PEN124.19/NZ$58.57/ZAR631.78/PLN145.60/R$190.87/CZK888.58/RSD3,869/HUF11,514.20/RUB2,572.46/CN¥259.04 per night Bungalow 2 bedroom static caravan (air conditioning) 4 x From £54.84/€61.10/A$101.75/US$67.20/CA$92.64/CHF65.17/SEK645.60/DKK455.51/NOK664.37/ISK9,227/ARS4,590.70/CLP55,330/PEN230.63/NZ$108.78/ZAR1,173.30/PLN270.41/R$354.47/CZK1,650.22/RSD7,185/HUF21,383.52/RUB4,777.42/CN¥481.08 per night Villa Riviera 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £56.01/€62.40/A$103.92/US$68.63/CA$94.61/CHF66.56/SEK659.34/DKK465.20/NOK678.51/ISK9,423/ARS4,688.37/CLP56,507/PEN235.54/NZ$111.10/ZAR1,198.26/PLN276.16/R$362.01/CZK1,685.33/RSD7,337/HUF21,838.49/RUB4,879.07/CN¥491.32 per night Cottage 2 bedroom static caravan (air conditioning) 4 x From £57.76/€64.35/A$107.16/US$70.78/CA$97.57/CHF68.64/SEK679.95/DKK479.74/NOK699.71/ISK9,717/ARS4,834.88/CLP58,273/PEN242.90/NZ$114.57/ZAR1,235.71/PLN284.79/R$373.33/CZK1,737.99/RSD7,567/HUF22,520.94/RUB5,031.54/CN¥506.67 per night
- In hostel grounds five minutes' drive from forest of Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau town, château and forest trails within 15 minutes' drive
- A minute's walk from shops, eats and bars; an hour by car from Paris
Non-electric hardstanding and grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 6 x From £28.72/€32/A$53.29/US$35.20/CA$48.52/CHF34.13/SEK338.12/DKK238.56/NOK347.95/ISK4,832/ARS2,404.29/CLP28,978/PEN120.79/NZ$56.97/ZAR614.49/PLN141.62/R$185.65/CZK864.27/RSD3,763/HUF11,199.22/RUB2,502.09/CN¥251.96 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Ooh la la! Ile-de-France is the richest region in the country – as you’d think, considering it contains both capital city Paris and the Palace of Versailles, built by Louis XIV in a valiant effort to almost bankrupt France. (We think Louis Fourteen is the French equivalent of our Henry Eight.)
Have a duke too at the Château de Vincennes east of Paris: one of many castles in the region based on royal hunting lodges for regents taking breaks from the city; at Fontainebleau, where Napoléon renounced his throne, and at the thousands of other things to see and do in Ile-de-France, like the famous flea market of Saint-Ouen and the Vexin Français Regional Nature Park which inspired Cézanne and Van Gogh (bring paints).
But as you’ll know if you have personnes petite in the family, camping in Ile-de-France is a base for Disneyland Paris, the most visited attraction in Europe (if you’d like to Mickey Mouse about at more, our guide to French theme parks is here). Book an Ile-de-France campsite to be close to the big-eared rodent and his team; inspiration on what to do after your several days there are in all our campsite listings and include features like local cycle routes and nearby bathing waters.
- What are the top sites in Ile-de-France?
- How much does it cost to stay in Ile-de-France? Prices start at €15.01 (£13.47)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Ile-de-France are open now? 4 See all sites in Ile-de-France open now
- What are the top destinations in Ile-de-France? See all destinations in Ile-de-France
- How many sites in Ile-de-France allow dogs? 3 See all dog-friendly sites in Ile-de-France