Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Aberdeenshire
1 bookable site in Aberdeenshire
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Spacious and peaceful farm site with sea views over the Moray Firth
- About 10 minutes' drive from Macduff for shops and boat trips
- Safe kids' play area and games barn on site
Electric hardstanding and grass pitch 6 x From £25/€27.81/A$46.37/US$30.87/CA$42.48/CHF29.74/SEK292.61/DKK207.31/NOK301.28/ISK4,194/ARS2,098.75/CLP25,034/PEN105.84/NZ$49.68/ZAR541.69/PLN123.95/R$166.84/CZK751.15/RSD3,274/HUF9,716.65/RUB2,181.81/CN¥220.73 per night 3 bedroom static caravan 6 x From £69/€76.76/A$127.97/US$85.20/CA$117.25/CHF82.07/SEK807.61/DKK572.19/NOK831.54/ISK11,575/ARS5,792.55/CLP69,094/PEN292.12/NZ$137.11/ZAR1,495.07/PLN342.10/R$460.48/CZK2,073.18/RSD9,036/HUF26,817.95/RUB6,021.79/CN¥609.21 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
If we were members of the royal family, we’d probably spend most of our time at Balmoral in Aberdeenshire. (Particularly if Prince Phil remained down in London at Buck House.) Here, in between scoffing caviar and quaffing champagne, one would be out and about all the day long seeing the sights, ambling (in disguise) around the ‘Granite City’ of Aberdeen or cantering on horseback around the Cairngorms National Park.
One could tee off at a few of Aberdeenshire’s majestic 50+ golf courses too – although one would probably have one’s own course. And as Aberdeenshire accounts for half the fish landed on all of Scotland, one would also cast off on the River Dee – for salmon of course – or have a minion take one out in a boat to catch cod off the coast. Simply spiffing.
But we’ll book an Aberdeenshire campsite instead. And then head off on a royally superior castle tour: Aberdeenshire has hundreds of castles and the only designated Castle Trail in Scotland. As we enviously reported in our top Scottish castles blog, Balmoral is open to visitors, so we might even run into Liz Two. We could take her Aberdeenshire camping: that too would be simply spiffing.
- What are the top sites in Aberdeenshire?
- How much does it cost to stay in Aberdeenshire? Prices start at £25.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Aberdeenshire are open now? 0 See all sites in Aberdeenshire open now
- What are the top destinations in Aberdeenshire? See all destinations in Aberdeenshire
- How many sites in Aberdeenshire allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Aberdeenshire