Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Ayrshire
6 bookable sites in Ayrshire
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family park close to a sandy Ayrshire beach
- Nearby access to Glasgow and Ayr by railway adjacent to the site
- Indoor pool, sports activities, restaurant, games room and playground
Electric hardstanding touring pitch 6 x From £8/€8.90/A$14.84/US$9.88/CA$13.59/CHF9.52/SEK93.64/DKK66.34/NOK96.41/ISK1,342/ARS671.60/CLP8,011/PEN33.87/NZ$15.90/ZAR173.34/PLN39.66/R$53.39/CZK240.37/RSD1,048/HUF3,109.33/RUB698.18/CN¥70.63 per night
- Peaceful rural site on 40 acres of farm and woods a mile from Catrine
- Half an hour's drive from the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum in Ayr
- Wildlife walks, pony rides and Ayr river fishing on site
Non-electric earth tent pitch (riverside) 8 x From £25/€27.81/A$46.37/US$30.87/CA$42.48/CHF29.74/SEK292.61/DKK207.31/NOK301.28/ISK4,194/ARS2,098.75/CLP25,034/PEN105.84/NZ$49.68/ZAR541.69/PLN123.95/R$166.84/CZK751.15/RSD3,274/HUF9,716.65/RUB2,181.81/CN¥220.73 per night
- Scenic family-run smallholding site 10 minutes' drive from Largs
- Within 20 minutes' drive of ferries to Great Cumbrae and Bute
- Collect and buy fresh eggs from the flock of free-range hens on site
Electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 4 x From £17.50/€19.47/A$32.46/US$21.61/CA$29.74/CHF20.82/SEK204.83/DKK145.12/NOK210.90/ISK2,936/ARS1,469.12/CLP17,524/PEN74.09/NZ$34.78/ZAR379.18/PLN86.76/R$116.79/CZK525.81/RSD2,292/HUF6,801.65/RUB1,527.27/CN¥154.51 per night Electric grass motorhome pitch 6 x From £20/€22.25/A$37.09/US$24.69/CA$33.99/CHF23.79/SEK234.09/DKK165.85/NOK241.03/ISK3,355/ARS1,679/CLP20,027/PEN84.67/NZ$39.74/ZAR433.35/PLN99.16/R$133.47/CZK600.92/RSD2,619/HUF7,773.32/RUB1,745.45/CN¥176.58 per night Electric hardstanding touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22.25/A$37.09/US$24.69/CA$33.99/CHF23.79/SEK234.09/DKK165.85/NOK241.03/ISK3,355/ARS1,679/CLP20,027/PEN84.67/NZ$39.74/ZAR433.35/PLN99.16/R$133.47/CZK600.92/RSD2,619/HUF7,773.32/RUB1,745.45/CN¥176.58 per night
- Family-run park in the Ayrshire hills, 20 minutes' drive from beach
- Galloway Forest walks and mountain biking within a 20-minute drive
- Pub and shop within three minutes; free pick-up from public transport
Fully-serviced hardstanding touring pitch 6 x From £20/€22.25/A$37.09/US$24.69/CA$33.99/CHF23.79/SEK234.09/DKK165.85/NOK241.03/ISK3,355/ARS1,679/CLP20,027/PEN84.67/NZ$39.74/ZAR433.35/PLN99.16/R$133.47/CZK600.92/RSD2,619/HUF7,773.32/RUB1,745.45/CN¥176.58 per night
- Well-equipped holiday park among Ayr's 30+ castles
- Indoor pool, solarium, wildlife trails and kids' clubs for ages 4-15
- Entertainment venue, bar-restaurant and fish and chip shop
Non-electric grass tent pitch (no pets) 8 x From £4/€4.45/A$7.42/US$4.94/CA$6.80/CHF4.76/SEK46.82/DKK33.17/NOK48.21/ISK671/ARS335.80/CLP4,005/PEN16.93/NZ$7.95/ZAR86.67/PLN19.83/R$26.69/CZK120.18/RSD524/HUF1,554.66/RUB349.09/CN¥35.32 per night Electric hardstanding touring pitch 8 x From £10/€11.12/A$18.55/US$12.35/CA$16.99/CHF11.89/SEK117.04/DKK82.93/NOK120.51/ISK1,678/ARS839.50/CLP10,014/PEN42.34/NZ$19.87/ZAR216.68/PLN49.58/R$66.74/CZK300.46/RSD1,310/HUF3,886.66/RUB872.72/CN¥88.29 per night
- Scenic glampsite on a working farm in Ayrshire’s Girvan Valley
- A 10-minute drive from Maybole and 20 minutes from Ayr
- Sandy beaches within 20 minutes’ drive of the site
Yurt 4 x From £65/€72.31/A$120.55/US$80.26/CA$110.46/CHF77.31/SEK760.79/DKK539.02/NOK783.34/ISK10,904/ARS5,456.75/CLP65,089/PEN275.19/NZ$129.16/ZAR1,408.40/PLN322.27/R$433.78/CZK1,952.99/RSD8,512/HUF25,263.29/RUB5,672.70/CN¥573.89 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
It would be apt to start a blurb on camping in Ayrshire by lapsing into Rabbie Burns spake, but even as fans of the Ayrshire bard this might be a bit difficult (except on Burns’ Night, when lapsing into his dialect comes naturally to us around midnight). For starters, we’re not sure what Burns is for ‘golf’, and that has to be spaked about here as The Open Championship was born in Ayrshire and has been hosted in the county over 30 times – so far.
Most Ayrshire campsites and holiday parks should have you within a tee off of a top golf club: use the ‘golf nearby’ filter to find courses near your camp, or use other ‘leisure nearby’ filters for things to do if golf isn’t your thing/the family is rebelling. There are ideas and info on local attractions, cycle routes and activities in each listing too, such as Ayrshire’s few dozen castles, the racecourse and beach (and shopping) of Ayr, or nipping across to the islands of Arran and Cumbrae.
- What are the top sites in Ayrshire?
- How much does it cost to stay in Ayrshire? Prices start at £4.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Ayrshire are open now? 0 See all sites in Ayrshire open now
- What are the top destinations in Ayrshire? See all destinations in Ayrshire
- How many sites in Ayrshire have an indoor swimming pool? 2 See all sites in Ayrshire with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Ayrshire allow dogs? 6 See all dog-friendly sites in Ayrshire