This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Award-winning park a mile and a half from Shrewsbury
- Excellent facilities including pool, steam room and restaurant
- Fishing available at well-stocked site pools
What a splendidly scenic – and sited – place is Beaconsfield Holiday Park. It's near the village of Hadnall and less than two miles from ye olde market town of Shrewsbury, set in viewsome Shropshire countryside with spectacular scenery all around, and in an area full of Shropshire sightseeing, walking and cycling.
The top-notch facilities at this award-winning and five-star park include its licensed Croft Restaurant, a pool and a steam room. Fishing is also available on site from well-stocked pools, or you could rent a bike from the Beaconsfield team: the Shropshire Way passes through the park and many quiet Shropshire country lanes are around for peaceful pedals.
And if seeing/hearing small people doesn't usually shine on your list of holiday essentials? You might be chuffed to know that Beaconsfield is firmly adults only, accepting guests aged 21 and up.
Open from 01/03/2022 to 01/12/2022
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Rural Cottages — 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Rural Cottages — 7.9 miles
- Train stations
Yorton Rail Station
— 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Shrewsbury Rail Station — 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Wem Rail Station — 5.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 45.0 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 39.7 miles
If using a satnav, please enter the postcode SY4 4BE instead.
Beaconsfield Holiday Park is handily placed for topping attractions in Shrewsbury and Shropshire – and if you'd rather leave your wheels behind, Harlescott and Oxon park and ride is a mile and a half down the road.
A cinema, ten-pin bowling, golf course and driving range are all close by, along with the National Trust's Attingham Park and the remains and exhibits of Wroxeter Roman Vineyard, both within easy driving distance.
Splendidly old Shrewsbury and its medieval streets, 660 or so listed buildings, nine bridges and four shopping centres is also a quick trip away; ask the Beaconsfield team if any of the city's famed festivals are running when you're around.
About half an hour from Shrewsbury, heritage hunters can be steelily determined to have a good time at the Ironbridge Gorge Museums, the UNESCO World Heritage Site covering the history and people of Britain's Industrial Revolution.
- Darby Houses (Ironbridge) (12.5 miles)
- Blists Hill Victorian Town (12.8 miles)
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums (13.2 miles)
- Attingham Park (6.2 miles)
- Attingham Park Estate: Cronkhill (7.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Beaconsfield Holiday Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Beaconsfield Holiday Park on arrival.
Hired accommodation: £75.00 damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.
Pitches: a £5.00 deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure when returning the gate badge/barrier pass/toilet keys.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Cancellations due to COVID-19 for bookings made before 1 March 2022, can transfer deposits to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Beaconsfield Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Beaconsfield Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Beaconsfield Holiday Park? Beaconsfield Holiday Park is handily placed for topping attractions in Shrewsbury and Shropshire – and if you'd rather leave your wheels behind, Harlescott and Oxon park and ride is a mile and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Beaconsfield Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.