Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Indoor swimming pool: Campsites and Holiday Parks
216 bookable sites
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Stylish outdoor accommodation in a peaceful part of Lincolnshire
- A 15-minute drive from Caistor; 20 minutes from Market Rasen
- On-site spa; covered outdoor kitchen and dining area
Billy on-site trailer 2 x From £55/€63.35/A$98.26/US$76.37/CA$93.05/CHF69.40/SEK644.22/DKK471.11/NOK635.44/ISK9,535/ARS7,162.52/CLP53,446/PEN291.78/$105.72/ZAR1,085.47/PLN289.73/R$403.17/CZK1,629.69/RSD7,461/HUF22,711.29/RUB5,672.52/CN¥493.69 per night
- Spacious family-friendly resort close to Cornwall’s northern coast
- A 15-minute drive from Newquay’s Watergate Bay and Fistral beach
- Pools, pub, café, entertainment, playground and gym
Electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £17/€19.58/A$30.37/US$23.61/CA$28.76/CHF21.45/SEK199.12/DKK145.61/NOK196.41/ISK2,947/ARS2,213.87/CLP16,520/PEN90.19/$32.68/ZAR335.51/PLN89.55/R$124.62/CZK503.72/RSD2,306/HUF7,019.85/RUB1,753.32/CN¥152.60 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £17/€19.58/A$30.37/US$23.61/CA$28.76/CHF21.45/SEK199.12/DKK145.61/NOK196.41/ISK2,947/ARS2,213.87/CLP16,520/PEN90.19/$32.68/ZAR335.51/PLN89.55/R$124.62/CZK503.72/RSD2,306/HUF7,019.85/RUB1,753.32/CN¥152.60 per night Electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch (large) 8 x From £21.25/€24.48/A$37.96/US$29.51/CA$35.95/CHF26.81/SEK248.91/DKK182.02/NOK245.51/ISK3,684/ARS2,767.34/CLP20,650/PEN112.73/$40.85/ZAR419.39/PLN111.94/R$155.77/CZK629.65/RSD2,883/HUF8,774.82/RUB2,191.66/CN¥190.74 per night Electric grass touring pitch (large) 8 x From £21.25/€24.48/A$37.96/US$29.51/CA$35.95/CHF26.81/SEK248.91/DKK182.02/NOK245.51/ISK3,684/ARS2,767.34/CLP20,650/PEN112.73/$40.85/ZAR419.39/PLN111.94/R$155.77/CZK629.65/RSD2,883/HUF8,774.82/RUB2,191.66/CN¥190.74 per night
- Family-friendly site less than 10 minutes’ walk from the local beach
- 15 minutes’ drive from Taghazout and 40 minutes from Agadir
- Pool, supermarket, gym, table tennis, pétanque and football field
Electric optional asphalt pitch 6 x From £9.55/€11/A$17.06/US$13.26/CA$16.16/CHF12.05/SEK111.86/DKK81.80/NOK110.33/ISK1,656/ARS1,243.64/CLP9,280/PEN50.66/$18.36/ZAR188.47/PLN50.31/R$70/CZK282.96/RSD1,295/HUF3,943.39/RUB984.93/CN¥85.72 per night Electric optional asphalt pitch (comfort) 6 x From £10.42/€12/A$18.61/US$14.47/CA$17.63/CHF13.15/SEK122.03/DKK89.23/NOK120.36/ISK1,806/ARS1,356.70/CLP10,123/PEN55.27/$20.02/ZAR205.61/PLN54.88/R$76.37/CZK308.69/RSD1,413/HUF4,301.88/RUB1,074.47/CN¥93.51 per night
- Cosy glamping on a Herefordshire farm site surrounded by woodlands
- A 10-minute drive from Hereford and 25 minutes from Symonds Yat
- Indoor swimming pool; barbecues and campfires allowed; dog-friendly
Shepherd's hut (2 adults and 1 child) 3 x From £100/€115.19/A$178.65/US$138.86/CA$169.18/CHF126.18/SEK1,171.32/DKK856.56/NOK1,155.35/ISK17,337/ARS13,022.76/CLP97,174/PEN530.51/$192.21/ZAR1,973.58/PLN526.78/R$733.04/CZK2,963.07/RSD13,565/HUF41,293.25/RUB10,313.67/CN¥897.62 per night
- Family-friendly site in the rural Vosges region
- A 15-minute walk from Corcieux town centre; an hour's drive to Colmar
- Well-equipped safari tent with kitchen, proper beds and outdoor space
2 bedroom safari tent (deluxe) 5 x From £62.51/€72/A$111.67/US$86.80/CA$105.75/CHF78.87/SEK732.16/DKK535.41/NOK722.17/ISK10,837/ARS8,140.17/CLP60,741/PEN331.61/$120.15/ZAR1,233.63/PLN329.28/R$458.20/CZK1,852.13/RSD8,479/HUF25,811.28/RUB6,446.79/CN¥561.08 per 2 nights
- Spectacular holiday village right by the sea, 6km from Grado
- Private beach, three pools, sauna and Turkish bath
- Sports areas, gym, restaurant, pizzeria, bar and ice cream parlour
Electric mixed pitch 9 x From £21.10/€24.30/A$37.69/US$29.29/CA$35.69/CHF26.62/SEK247.10/DKK180.70/NOK243.73/ISK3,657/ARS2,747.31/CLP20,500/PEN111.92/$40.55/ZAR416.35/PLN111.13/R$154.64/CZK625.09/RSD2,862/HUF8,711.31/RUB2,175.79/CN¥189.36 per night Electric mixed pitch (sea view) 9 x From £23.44/€27/A$41.88/US$32.55/CA$39.66/CHF29.58/SEK274.56/DKK200.78/NOK270.82/ISK4,064/ARS3,052.56/CLP22,778/PEN124.35/$45.05/ZAR462.61/PLN123.48/R$171.83/CZK694.55/RSD3,180/HUF9,679.23/RUB2,417.55/CN¥210.40 per night
- Family-friendly site on the edge of Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park
- A 20-minute drive from Deventer, 35 minutes from Zwolle and Apeldoorn
- Indoor pool, miniature golf, restaurant, and go-kart and bike rental
Fully-serviced grass pitch (comfort) 6 x From £19.97/€23/A$35.67/US$27.73/CA$33.78/CHF25.20/SEK233.88/DKK171.03/NOK230.69/ISK3,462/ARS2,600.33/CLP19,403/PEN105.93/$38.38/ZAR394.08/PLN105.19/R$146.37/CZK591.65/RSD2,709/HUF8,245.27/RUB2,059.39/CN¥179.23 per night
- Family-friendly waterpark and thermal spa near Goričko Natural Park
- A short drive from Bukovnica Lake Adventure Park
- Huge pool complex with waterslides, zipline and hot tubs
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £29/€33.40/A$51.80/US$40.26/CA$49.06/CHF36.59/SEK339.64/DKK248.37/NOK335.01/ISK5,027/ARS3,776.14/CLP28,177/PEN153.83/$55.73/ZAR572.27/PLN152.75/R$212.56/CZK859.18/RSD3,933/HUF11,973.57/RUB2,990.60/CN¥260.28 per night
- Lakeside site in the Orient Forest Regional Natural Park
- Within easy reach of Nigloland theme park and Champagne vineyards
- Sandy beach, watersports, fishing, indoor and outdoor pools
Fully-serviced grass and gravel pitch 6 x From £22.05/€25.40/A$39.39/US$30.62/CA$37.31/CHF27.82/SEK258.29/DKK188.88/NOK254.77/ISK3,823/ARS2,871.67/CLP21,428/PEN116.98/$42.39/ZAR435.20/PLN116.16/R$161.64/CZK653.39/RSD2,991/HUF9,105.65/RUB2,274.29/CN¥197.94 per night
- Lakeside site with private beach, sailing school and boat rental
- Within 15 kilometres of Dolfinarium
- Shop, lakeside terrace brasserie and outdoor pool with water play
Electric grass trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 7 x From £18.23/€21/A$32.57/US$25.32/CA$30.84/CHF23/SEK213.55/DKK156.16/NOK210.63/ISK3,161/ARS2,374.22/CLP17,716/PEN96.72/$35.04/ZAR359.81/PLN96.04/R$133.64/CZK540.21/RSD2,473/HUF7,528.29/RUB1,880.31/CN¥163.65 per night
- Large family-friendly site on a lake shore
- Beach, water play area, fishing and canoe, pedalo and rowing boat hire
- Pool, kids' pool, kids' cinema, teen room, restaurant and shop
Electric grass pitch 6 x From £21.70/€25/A$38.77/US$30.14/CA$36.72/CHF27.39/SEK254.22/DKK185.91/NOK250.76/ISK3,763/ARS2,826.45/CLP21,091/PEN115.14/$41.72/ZAR428.34/PLN114.33/R$159.10/CZK643.10/RSD2,944/HUF8,962.25/RUB2,238.47/CN¥194.82 per night Fully-serviced grass pitch 6 x From £24.31/€28/A$43.43/US$33.75/CA$41.13/CHF30.67/SEK284.73/DKK208.21/NOK280.85/ISK4,214/ARS3,165.62/CLP23,621/PEN128.96/$46.72/ZAR479.75/PLN128.05/R$178.19/CZK720.27/RSD3,297/HUF10,037.72/RUB2,507.09/CN¥218.20 per night
- Relaxing island oasis with a tropical garden and peaceful ambience
- A 20-minute walk from Citara beach and the Poseidon Thermal Gardens
- Turkish bath and two semi-covered, heated swimming pools on site
1 bedroom rental tent 2 x From £32.99/€38/A$58.94/US$45.81/CA$55.81/CHF41.63/SEK386.42/DKK282.58/NOK381.15/ISK5,719/ARS4,296.20/CLP32,058/PEN175.02/$63.41/ZAR651.08/PLN173.79/R$241.83/CZK977.51/RSD4,475/HUF13,622.62/RUB3,402.47/CN¥296.12 per night Apartment 2 x From £60.77/€70/A$108.57/US$84.39/CA$102.81/CHF76.68/SEK711.82/DKK520.54/NOK702.11/ISK10,536/ARS7,914.06/CLP59,054/PEN322.40/$116.81/ZAR1,199.36/PLN320.13/R$445.48/CZK1,800.68/RSD8,244/HUF25,094.30/RUB6,267.72/CN¥545.49 per night
- Well-equipped safari tents by a stunning lake in the Drôme
- Good location for hikes, bike rides, climbing and watersports
- Heated pool, restaurant, lake beach area and summer activities
2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £103.31/€119/A$184.56/US$143.46/CA$174.78/CHF130.36/SEK1,210.10/DKK884.91/NOK1,193.59/ISK17,911/ARS13,453.89/CLP100,391/PEN548.08/$198.58/ZAR2,038.92/PLN544.22/R$757.31/CZK3,061.16/RSD14,014/HUF42,660.32/RUB10,655.12/CN¥927.34 per 2 nights
- Cornish estate set around a 17th-century mansion
- Heated pool, library, writing room and regular events
- A 36-acre woodland and garden setting, with spotless amenities
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £16.40/€18.89/A$29.30/US$22.77/CA$27.75/CHF20.69/SEK192.10/DKK140.48/NOK189.48/ISK2,843/ARS2,135.73/CLP15,937/PEN87/$31.52/ZAR323.67/PLN86.39/R$120.22/CZK485.94/RSD2,225/HUF6,772.09/RUB1,691.44/CN¥147.21 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £23.40/€26.95/A$41.80/US$32.49/CA$39.59/CHF29.53/SEK274.09/DKK200.43/NOK270.35/ISK4,057/ARS3,047.33/CLP22,739/PEN124.14/$44.98/ZAR461.82/PLN123.27/R$171.53/CZK693.36/RSD3,174/HUF9,662.62/RUB2,413.40/CN¥210.04 per night
- Haven’s flagship site, with Poole Harbour and Jurassic Coast views
- A 10-minute drive from Poole and half an hour from Bournemouth
- Restaurants, indoor and outdoor pools, abseiling and miniature golf
Bluebell 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £50/€57.59/A$89.32/US$69.43/CA$84.59/CHF63.09/SEK585.66/DKK428.28/NOK577.67/ISK8,668/ARS6,511.38/CLP48,587/PEN265.26/$96.11/ZAR986.79/PLN263.39/R$366.52/CZK1,481.53/RSD6,782/HUF20,646.62/RUB5,156.84/CN¥448.81 per night Rambling Rose 3 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £50/€57.59/A$89.32/US$69.43/CA$84.59/CHF63.09/SEK585.66/DKK428.28/NOK577.67/ISK8,668/ARS6,511.38/CLP48,587/PEN265.26/$96.11/ZAR986.79/PLN263.39/R$366.52/CZK1,481.53/RSD6,782/HUF20,646.62/RUB5,156.84/CN¥448.81 per night Avon Rose 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £55/€63.35/A$98.26/US$76.37/CA$93.05/CHF69.40/SEK644.22/DKK471.11/NOK635.44/ISK9,535/ARS7,162.52/CLP53,446/PEN291.78/$105.72/ZAR1,085.47/PLN289.73/R$403.17/CZK1,629.69/RSD7,461/HUF22,711.29/RUB5,672.52/CN¥493.69 per night Daffodil 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £55/€63.35/A$98.26/US$76.37/CA$93.05/CHF69.40/SEK644.22/DKK471.11/NOK635.44/ISK9,535/ARS7,162.52/CLP53,446/PEN291.78/$105.72/ZAR1,085.47/PLN289.73/R$403.17/CZK1,629.69/RSD7,461/HUF22,711.29/RUB5,672.52/CN¥493.69 per night Jacaranda 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x Tulip 2 bedroom mobile home (no pets) 4 x Forget-Me-Not 3 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £60/€69.11/A$107.19/US$83.32/CA$101.51/CHF75.71/SEK702.79/DKK513.93/NOK693.21/ISK10,402/ARS7,813.66/CLP58,305/PEN318.31/$115.33/ZAR1,184.15/PLN316.07/R$439.83/CZK1,777.84/RSD8,139/HUF24,775.95/RUB6,188.20/CN¥538.57 per night Wild Rose 3 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £60/€69.11/A$107.19/US$83.32/CA$101.51/CHF75.71/SEK702.79/DKK513.93/NOK693.21/ISK10,402/ARS7,813.66/CLP58,305/PEN318.31/$115.33/ZAR1,184.15/PLN316.07/R$439.83/CZK1,777.84/RSD8,139/HUF24,775.95/RUB6,188.20/CN¥538.57 per night
- Furnished safari tents on the edge of the Ardèche Mountains
- Within a 15-minute walk of Privas and 20 to Montoulon
- Restaurant, snack bar, bar and large swimming pool area with slides
2 bedroom safari tent (deluxe) 5 x From £93.76/€108/A$167.50/US$130.20/CA$158.63/CHF118.31/SEK1,098.24/DKK803.11/NOK1,083.26/ISK16,255/ARS12,210.26/CLP91,111/PEN497.42/$180.22/ZAR1,850.45/PLN493.92/R$687.31/CZK2,778.20/RSD12,719/HUF38,716.92/RUB9,670.19/CN¥841.62 per 3 nights
- Well-equipped safari tents at a lakeside site in the Loire Valley
- A half-hour drive from Sully-sur-Loire for the château and canoeing
- Indoor and outdoor pools, fishing, lake beach and kids' activities
2 bedroom safari tent (deluxe) 6 x From £121.54/€140/A$217.13/US$168.77/CA$205.63/CHF153.36/SEK1,423.64/DKK1,041.07/NOK1,404.23/ISK21,071/ARS15,828.11/CLP118,107/PEN644.80/$233.62/ZAR2,398.73/PLN640.26/R$890.95/CZK3,601.37/RSD16,487/HUF50,188.61/RUB12,535.43/CN¥1,090.98 per 2 nights
- Family-friendly safari tent breaks 500 metres from the beach
- A 10-minute drive from Royan; Le Château-d'Oléron 40 minutes
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools, waterslides and kids' entertainment
2 bedroom safari tent (deluxe) 5 x From £86.82/€100/A$155.10/US$120.55/CA$146.88/CHF109.55/SEK1,016.89/DKK743.62/NOK1,003.02/ISK15,051/ARS11,305.79/CLP84,362/PEN460.57/$166.87/ZAR1,713.38/PLN457.33/R$636.39/CZK2,572.41/RSD11,777/HUF35,849/RUB8,953.88/CN¥779.27 per 2 nights
- Tree-filled family-friendly site on a hill overlooking Cannes
- A 20-minute bus ride from the city centre and beaches
- Heated indoor swimming pool and summer evening entertainment
Electric grass and earth pitch 3 x From £20.84/€24/A$37.22/US$28.93/CA$35.25/CHF26.29/SEK244.05/DKK178.47/NOK240.72/ISK3,612/ARS2,713.39/CLP20,247/PEN110.54/$40.05/ZAR411.21/PLN109.76/R$152.73/CZK617.38/RSD2,826/HUF8,603.76/RUB2,148.93/CN¥187.03 per night Electric grass and earth pitch (large) 4 x From £20.84/€24/A$37.22/US$28.93/CA$35.25/CHF26.29/SEK244.05/DKK178.47/NOK240.72/ISK3,612/ARS2,713.39/CLP20,247/PEN110.54/$40.05/ZAR411.21/PLN109.76/R$152.73/CZK617.38/RSD2,826/HUF8,603.76/RUB2,148.93/CN¥187.03 per night
- Scenic forest site near the old cities of Arnhem and Nijmegen
- Surrounded by De Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Pool, sauna, steam bath, solarium, beauty centre and pony riding
Electric grass motorhome pitch 5 x From £22.57/€26/A$40.32/US$31.34/CA$38.19/CHF28.48/SEK264.39/DKK193.34/NOK260.79/ISK3,913/ARS2,939.51/CLP21,934/PEN119.75/$43.39/ZAR445.48/PLN118.91/R$165.46/CZK668.83/RSD3,062/HUF9,320.74/RUB2,328.01/CN¥202.61 per night Electric grass touring caravan pitch 5 x From £24.31/€28/A$43.43/US$33.75/CA$41.13/CHF30.67/SEK284.73/DKK208.21/NOK280.85/ISK4,214/ARS3,165.62/CLP23,621/PEN128.96/$46.72/ZAR479.75/PLN128.05/R$178.19/CZK720.27/RSD3,297/HUF10,037.72/RUB2,507.09/CN¥218.20 per night VeluweLodge 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £43.41/€50/A$77.55/US$60.28/CA$73.44/CHF54.77/SEK508.44/DKK371.81/NOK501.51/ISK7,525/ARS5,652.90/CLP42,181/PEN230.28/$83.44/ZAR856.69/PLN228.67/R$318.20/CZK1,286.20/RSD5,888/HUF17,924.50/RUB4,476.94/CN¥389.64 per night
The sheer simplicity of back to basics camping – field, tent, sleep, repeat – is a blessing for folk whose synapses have been doing overtime dealing with work, constant connection and life in general (if you fancy a taste of that approach, have a look at our wild-style campsites here). But – and we’ve got to be honest here – it’s not always what you’re in the mood for, especially if you’re holidaying with kids who need to be entertained.
And that’s where our collection of campsites with indoor pools comes in. Read on for our top three reasons why indoor pools make an excellent addition to outdoor breaks, or scroll down to our tips on campsite pool etiquette and how to find a perfect site with a pool if you need no convincing.
Swimming is one of the most inclusive sports out there – regardless of age or ability, once you’ve mastered the basics you’re free to take a dip pretty much anywhere. It also helps to burn calories (not that you should be overly worried about that – we’re talking about holidays here after all…).
As it’s a low-impact activity that won’t leave your body in need of hours of recovery time, swimming is easily compatible with a wide range of holidays, whether you’re planning on spending almost all your time by the pool or are just an occasional swimmer.
The rest is up to you – your swims can follow a rigorous regime (for which there are plenty of handy training apps you can download straight to your phone), or you can freestyle the whole time.
Picking a campsite with an indoor swimming pool makes excellent sense if you’ve got kids to entertain. Of course, you’ll come along with plans for all the days out you’ll want to pack into your break too, but sometimes you’ll need a straightforward (and cheap) way to fill a few hours in between.
As a rule, a having access to an inside pool is pretty enjoyable in and of itself, but if you’re looking for something particularly entertaining you might want to look for specific facilities alongside it:
An excellent all-weather option
An indoor pool really comes into its own when the weather takes a turn, whether you want a way to stay active when holidaying in the chillier off-season months or are scouting out a back-up option for a beachside break.
Because it’s not weather-reliant, an indoor or covered pool is also more likely to be open for a longer chunk of the season rather than being a facility that’s only used in the height of summer (something worth bearing in mind for Easter or half-term breaks).
Top tips for a smooth trip
Indoor pool etiquette
Pool rules vary from country to country and from site to site. In France, for instance, male guests will almost certainly be asked to wear speedo-style briefs rather than roomier trunks or board shorts, with similar rules applying to swimming caps in countries like Italy and Belgium too.
Once you’ve sorted out what you need to wear, there’s the question of what is and isn’t allowed at your site’s indoor pool. Spitting, bombing and ducking are (for obvious reasons) shunned almost everywhere, but some pools will be more relaxed about splashing and bringing along floats or toys.
As a general rule, big covered waterparks where you can clamber over islands and get splashed by fountains will be more likely to tolerate such behaviour, while campsites with pools that are divided into neat and tidy lanes will probably want to avoid any disruption to the flow. If in doubt, check with site staff before heading to the changing rooms.
Running, jumping and glass by the pool are all out. Make sure that there is a lifeguard on duty, especially if you’re not yet a confident swimmer. Don’t let kids swim unsupervised – generally swimming is a very safe sport, but accidents do happen, especially when there isn’t an adult around making sure nothing’s going wrong.
Also remember that pools can be vectors for coughs, colds and verrucas, so stay well away from the pool if you’ve developed any tell-tale symptoms during your trip.
Find what you’re looking for…
If a campsite has seen fit to invest in something as fancy as an indoor pool, it’s likely that the owners will have given a fair amount of attention to other facilities too. Because of this, it shouldn’t be difficult to find a site with the right combination of an outdoor pool and other amenities near you.
Perhaps you’d like to add a touch of convenience to your poolside break by looking out for a place with a bar, a play area or a café (a handy feature for folk who aren’t entirely sure of their camping stove skills). Whatever you’re looking for, use our tick-box filters to find a campsite or glampsite with an outdoor pool for a wide range of destinations and budgets. Popular options include:
…then pack up and go
As well as packing your regular kit (for which you’ll want to see our ultimate camping checklist), have a think about the things you’ll want to bring along on a holiday with an indoor pool. Use the list below to avoid a panicked dash to the nearest sports shop on arrival:
Swimming costume/swimming trunks (special rules apply in certain countries)
A swimming cap
Swimming goggles (chlorinated pools may make your eyes sore without them)
Inflatable armbands (especially if there’s a novice in your group)
Shower gel (for before and after your swim)
Moisturiser (all the chemicals in indoor pools can leave the skin feeling dry)
Coins (for lockers)
A water bottle (it seems silly, but swimmers often get dehydrated)
A woggle/noodle/lightsaber (relaxed pools may allow toys like this; they go by many different names…)