Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Channel Islands
3 bookable sites in Channel Islands
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly site in the grounds of an 18th-century farmhouse
- Close to bus stops for visiting the island's attractions
- Less than 10 minutes' walk from a quiet white sandy beach
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £27/€29.86/A$49.27/US$35.35/CA$46.85/CHF32.14/SEK307.28/DKK222.36/NOK314.12/ISK4,816/ARS2,585.97/CLP28,193/PEN126.20/$53.98/ZAR614.23/PLN131.34/R$191.87/CZK778.64/RSD3,511/HUF10,342.27/RUB2,576.24/CN¥245.67 per night Non-electric grass touring caravan pitch 6 x From £27/€29.86/A$49.27/US$35.35/CA$46.85/CHF32.14/SEK307.28/DKK222.36/NOK314.12/ISK4,816/ARS2,585.97/CLP28,193/PEN126.20/$53.98/ZAR614.23/PLN131.34/R$191.87/CZK778.64/RSD3,511/HUF10,342.27/RUB2,576.24/CN¥245.67 per night Electric grass touring caravan pitch 6 x From £33/€36.49/A$60.22/US$43.20/CA$57.27/CHF39.29/SEK375.57/DKK271.78/NOK383.92/ISK5,886/ARS3,160.63/CLP34,458/PEN154.24/$65.97/ZAR750.73/PLN160.53/R$234.51/CZK951.67/RSD4,292/HUF12,640.55/RUB3,148.73/CN¥300.27 per night
- Adults-only motorhome site close to the beach and bay of St Aubin
- Watersports centre within five minutes' drive and St Helier within 15
- Easy access from both ferry and airport
Electric asphalt motorhome pitch 4 x From £20/€22.12/A$36.50/US$26.18/CA$34.71/CHF23.81/SEK227.62/DKK164.71/NOK232.68/ISK3,567/ARS1,915.53/CLP20,883/PEN93.48/$39.98/ZAR454.99/PLN97.29/R$142.13/CZK576.77/RSD2,601/HUF7,660.94/RUB1,908.32/CN¥181.98 per night
- Seafront pitches with spectacular coast, harbour and sea views
- On Beaucette Marina, less than 20 minutes' walk to local beaches
- Award-winning restaurant and bar, barbecues and play area
Fully-serviced grass motorhome pitch 6 x From £30/€33.18/A$54.75/US$39.27/CA$52.06/CHF35.72/SEK341.43/DKK247.07/NOK349.02/ISK5,351/ARS2,873.30/CLP31,325/PEN140.22/$59.97/ZAR682.48/PLN145.94/R$213.19/CZK865.16/RSD3,902/HUF11,491.41/RUB2,862.49/CN¥272.97 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Campsites and caravan parks on the Channel Islands are on Jersey and Guernsey, most people’s first thought, but also on the smaller islands of Sark and Alderney, which are well worth a look. The Channel Islands take in all the best aspects of a holiday – you can go to a gourmet restaurant at St Helier or St Peter Port and then get away from it all on the car-free coastline of Sark. You can try diving, sailing, windsurfing or surfing, or just do a spot of fishing, birdwatching, or visiting one of the many heritage sites including forts, Neolithic burial mounds, museums or castles. The Channel Islands are a mix of French and English influences and different to any other destination in Britain – and warm as well!
- Narrow your search to:
- Channel Islands3
- What are the top sites in Channel Islands?
- How much does it cost to stay in Channel Islands? Prices start at £20.00 ($39.98)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Channel Islands are open now? 2 See all sites in Channel Islands open now
- What are the top destinations in Channel Islands? See all destinations in Channel Islands
- How many sites in Channel Islands allow dogs? 2 See all dog-friendly sites in Channel Islands