Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Channel Islands
2 bookable parks in Channel Islands
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Seafront pitches with spectacular coast, harbour and sea views
- On Beaucette Marina, less than 20 minutes' walk to local beaches
- Award-winning restaurant and bar, barbecues and play area
FHU grass RV site 6 x From £30/€33.04/A$54.82/US$39.05/$51.45/CHF35.41/SEK342.86/DKK245.85/NOK363.20/ISK5,442/ARS3,050.92/CLP30,330/PEN140.75/NZ$58.44/ZAR636.07/PLN151.01/R$219.43/CZK900.53/RSD3,882/HUF12,065.07/RUB2,983.74/CN¥261.58 per night
- Adults-only motorhome site close to the beach and bay of St Aubin
- Watersports centre within five minutes' drive and St Helier within 15
- Easy access from both ferry and airport
Powered asphalt RV site 4 x From £20/€22.03/A$36.54/US$26.03/$34.30/CHF23.60/SEK228.58/DKK163.90/NOK242.13/ISK3,628/ARS2,033.95/CLP20,220/PEN93.83/NZ$38.96/ZAR424.04/PLN100.67/R$146.29/CZK600.35/RSD2,588/HUF8,043.38/RUB1,989.16/CN¥174.39 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Campsites and caravan parks on the Channel Islands are on Jersey and Guernsey, most people’s first thought, but also on the smaller islands of Sark and Alderney, which are well worth a look. The Channel Islands take in all the best aspects of a holiday – you can go to a gourmet restaurant at St Helier or St Peter Port and then get away from it all on the car-free coastline of Sark. You can try diving, sailing, windsurfing or surfing, or just do a spot of fishing, birdwatching, or visiting one of the many heritage sites including forts, Neolithic burial mounds, museums or castles. The Channel Islands are a mix of French and English influences and different to any other destination in Britain – and warm as well!
- Narrow your search to:
- Channel Islands2