This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run, retreat-style site with Swedish and hot-stone massages
- A 15-minute walk to St Ouen and 20 to Grève de Lecq beach
- Pool, morning yoga, workshops and treatment rooms
Jollies in Jersey are made all the better when staying at a spot like Daisy Cottage Campsite and Retreat, a resort-style spot with qualified therapists for Swedish, sports or hot-stone massages to ease muscles after beach days on the sandy shore, hiking trips along the coastline and boutique browsing in tiny towns...
Not up to moving far from a sun lounger? Guests can rest by the pool at this pretty park, which has spacious pitches with a private feel as well as views of the local countryside; vistas out over to the coast of France and sister islands Sark and Guernsey can also be gazed at when you’re rambling down the lanes towards the coastal path.
Fancy a wander for some eats? Supermarkets and restaurants are over in St Ouen, 15 minutes away by foot, or you can pick up provisions like tea, coffee, cold drinks, milk and bottled water at reception.
On your return, start planning a jaunt or two further afield from this well-located site; try St Ouen’s Bay for surfing and watersports, as well as drinks at beach bars with sea views, or bag yourself a spot on the sand at Grève de Lecq, a small cove with a couple of places to dine including a popular pub in an old renovated watermill.
And if that all sounds too hectic? You can simply stay at the site for even more massages alongside relaxed activities like morning yoga sessions and meditation.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Being so close to the coast it’d be a pity not to get out on the water, so roam over to the watersports and adventure outlets at St Brelade's Bay, a 15-minute drive from the park, to rent kayaks or take windsurfing classes. Alternatively, these providers also put on coasteering tours, where thrillseekers can climb, dive and swim along the island’s stunning shoreline.
Keep an eye out for dolphins in the water as you make your way from point A to B or mosey on over to Jersey Zoo (a 20-minute drive), which was founded by naturalist Gerald Durrell as a place to conserve endangered and rare species; you’ll see exotic creatures like gorillas here and can have close encounters with lemurs and meerkats.
Hoping to add a bit of history to your trip? Get along to the Jersey War Tunnels, a museum set in underground alleyways hewn from granite by Allied prisoners of war, for an intriguing look at what life was like for the island's population under German occupation during the 1940s.
- Does Daisy Cottage Campsite and Retreat have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Daisy Cottage Campsite and Retreat dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Daisy Cottage Campsite and Retreat? Being so close to the coast it’d be a pity not to get out on the water, so roam over to the watersports and adventure outlets at St Brelade's Bay, a 15-minute … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Daisy Cottage Campsite and Retreat?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.