This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Camping on the beautiful Island of Herm in the Channel Islands
This is a wonderful way to enjoy the peace and unspoilt beauty of Herm. The Seagull site, with its spectacular views, is in the middle of the island minutes from the cliff path leading to Belvoir Bay.
With modern toilet facilities and showers, this family campsite has its own warden who will help to ensure that your holiday is as enjoyable and carefree as possible.
Provisions can be ordered in advance of your arrival, with daily groceries available from the island shop. You can camp in a sea-facing terrace and step out in the morning to an unforgettable view across the cliff tops to Sark and France. One thing you can always be assured of is a warm welcome and great hospitality.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Located 3 miles from Guernsey in the Channel Islands, the only way to arrive in Herm Island is by boat – either on one of the Herm Island passenger ferries from Guernsey or aboard a private vessel. Tickets for the Isle of Herm passenger ferry can be booked online at: https://www.herm.com/how-to-get-here/#ferries
If you are travelling from further afield, you need to get to Guernsey first, which you can do by air or by sea.
Shell beach and Belvoir Bay, two of Herm's most fabulous sandy beaches, are minutes away from Seagull Campsite. They offer fabulous beach family fun, and boast a beach cafe each for drinks snacks, ice creams and beach goods.
If you don't fancy cooking, you are spoilt for choice. The White House Hotel, The Ship Inn and Mermaid Tavern provide a wide range of eateries on the Island serving a fabulous array of food from the humble bacon sarnie to a-la-carte feasts. Choose from a selection of hand picked wines when dining at the White House Hotel or try the Herm Island Gold ale in the Mermaid Tavern after a long day on the beach.
- Does Seagull Camp have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Seagull Camp dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Seagull Camp? Shell beach and Belvoir Bay, two of Herm's most fabulous sandy beaches, are minutes away from Seagull Campsite. They offer fabulous beach family fun, and boast a beach cafe each for drinks … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Seagull Camp?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.
Camping guests can arrive on the following Travel Trident ferry departures from Guernsey:Read more
8.30am, 12.15pm, 2.15pm and 5.15pm sailings.