Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Chile
2 bookable parks in Chile
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Easter Island site with ocean views and spectacular sunsets
- A 10-minute walk to Hanga Roa, and 15 minutes’ drive to Orongo
- Free airport shuttle, sea fishing and shared kitchen facilities
Primitive grass and earth tent site 4 x From £23.96/€26.60/A$43.06/US$29.91/$40.52/CHF28.28/SEK278.65/DKK198.14/NOK283.38/ISK4,162/ARS2,113.20/CLP24,000/PEN105.33/NZ$45.77/ZAR508.84/PLN118.66/R$158.96/CZK709.30/RSD3,127/HUF9,395.61/RUB2,136.88/CN¥211.33 per night Rental tent 4 x From £23.96/€26.60/A$43.06/US$29.91/$40.52/CHF28.28/SEK278.65/DKK198.14/NOK283.38/ISK4,162/ARS2,113.20/CLP24,000/PEN105.33/NZ$45.77/ZAR508.84/PLN118.66/R$158.96/CZK709.30/RSD3,127/HUF9,395.61/RUB2,136.88/CN¥211.33 per night
- Quiet rural site on a large estate 10 minutes' drive from Concón
- On-site restaurant serving Chilean and international dishes
- Guided hiking, cycling, horse riding and kayaking excursions
FHU earth site 6 x From £23.96/€26.60/A$43.06/US$29.91/$40.52/CHF28.28/SEK278.65/DKK198.14/NOK283.38/ISK4,162/ARS2,113.20/CLP24,000/PEN105.33/NZ$45.77/ZAR508.84/PLN118.66/R$158.96/CZK709.30/RSD3,127/HUF9,395.61/RUB2,136.88/CN¥211.33 per night 1 bedroom hotel or motel 2 x From £77.86/€86.44/A$139.95/US$97.20/$131.71/CHF91.91/SEK905.60/DKK643.95/NOK920.98/ISK13,527/ARS6,867.91/CLP78,000/PEN342.33/NZ$148.75/ZAR1,653.74/PLN385.65/R$516.62/CZK2,305.23/RSD10,164/HUF30,535.73/RUB6,944.87/CN¥686.83 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
The world's driest desert, the highlands of the Andes, the fjords and forests of Patagonia, the ski resorts of the Southern Hemisphere, the utterly fab city of Santiago, the spectacular volcanic wilderness of Easter Island – and we bet you wouldn't be surprised to hear that fish and seafood are a hot topic in Chile either. (Well of course they are – look at the length of that coastline.)
The long and stupendous strip of land between the Andes and the Pacific that makes up Chile is crammed with stuff to spice up a Chile camping holiday for quite some time, from messing around in boats in the Chilean Lake District to wandering some of the country's 100 or so protected areas including 36 national parks: protected areas make up about 20 per cent of this lovely lovely land.
If we were having quite some time around Chile campsites (wistful sigh), we'd do All The Things above, and throw in a look at the fably colurful houses of fably colourful town Valparaíso, some stargazing under the clear skies of Norte Chico, and some time investigating the country's UNESCO World Heritage Sites alongside Valparaíso like the Churches of Chiloé and ghost town of Humberstone.
And we did mention that mightily long coastline? About 4,300 coastal kilometres line the edge of Chile, for weeks' worth of lazing around the many beaut beaches and comely coastal towns, along with boat trips, surfing, penguin spotting, fishing…
- Narrow your search to:
- What are the top sites in Chile?
- How much does it cost to stay in Chile? Prices start at CLP24,004 ($40.53)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Chile are open now? 2 See all sites in Chile open now
- What are the top destinations in Chile? See all destinations in Chile
- How many sites in Chile allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Chile