Campgrounds in Luxembourg
5 bookable campgrounds in Luxembourg
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family site 15 minutes' walk from the centre of Ettelbruck
- Half an hour's drive from walking routes in Little Switzerland
- Bistro open all day for meals, drinks and homemade cakes
Powered grass tent site (no cars) 6 x From £17.43/€19.50/A$29.17/US$18.64/$25.70/CHF18.51/SEK213.37/DKK145.03/NOK203.84/ISK2,721/ARS2,731.25/CLP18,359/PEN73.79/NZ$33.30/ZAR337.91/PLN93.97/R$100.26/CZK481.35/RSD2,287/HUF8,020.71/RUB1,092.51/CN¥135.08 per night Powered grass site 6 x From £22.80/€25.50/A$38.15/US$24.37/$33.61/CHF24.21/SEK279.02/DKK189.65/NOK266.55/ISK3,558/ARS3,571.63/CLP24,008/PEN96.49/NZ$43.54/ZAR441.88/PLN122.88/R$131.11/CZK629.45/RSD2,991/HUF10,488.62/RUB1,428.67/CN¥176.65 per night
- Family-friendly site with great views in the Upper Sûre Natural Park
- A 20-minute' drive from the museums of Wiltz and Bastogne
- Cosy restaurant and bar with open terrace for meals, drinks and snacks
Powered grass site 5 x From £20.56/€23/A$34.41/US$21.98/$30.32/CHF21.84/SEK251.67/DKK171.06/NOK240.42/ISK3,209/ARS3,221.47/CLP21,654/PEN87.03/NZ$39.27/ZAR398.56/PLN110.84/R$118.26/CZK567.74/RSD2,698/HUF9,460.32/RUB1,288.60/CN¥159.33 per night
- Family-friendly site in the open countryside of ‘Little Switzerland’
- Just outside the town of Berdorf and a 10-minute drive to Echternach
- Shop and bike rental at the park; campfires permitted in the grounds
Power optional grass site 6 x From £14.57/€16.30/A$24.39/US$15.58/$21.49/CHF15.48/SEK178.35/DKK121.23/NOK170.39/ISK2,274/ARS2,283.04/CLP15,346/PEN61.68/NZ$27.83/ZAR282.46/PLN78.55/R$83.81/CZK402.36/RSD1,912/HUF6,704.49/RUB913.23/CN¥112.91 per night Primitive grass site 6 x From £14.57/€16.30/A$24.39/US$15.58/$21.49/CHF15.48/SEK178.35/DKK121.23/NOK170.39/ISK2,274/ARS2,283.04/CLP15,346/PEN61.68/NZ$27.83/ZAR282.46/PLN78.55/R$83.81/CZK402.36/RSD1,912/HUF6,704.49/RUB913.23/CN¥112.91 per night
- Quiet site on the edge of a forest in Little Switzerland
- Direct access to the Syndicat d'Initiative Medernach barefoot path
- Pool, paddling pool, restaurant, shop and spotless modern amenities
Powered cement/asphalt and grass RV site 6 x From £23.24/€26/A$38.90/US$24.85/$34.27/CHF24.68/SEK284.49/DKK193.37/NOK271.78/ISK3,628/ARS3,641.66/CLP24,479/PEN98.38/NZ$44.40/ZAR450.54/PLN125.29/R$133.68/CZK641.79/RSD3,050/HUF10,694.28/RUB1,456.68/CN¥180.11 per night Powered grass tent, trailer tent or travel trailer site 6 x From £23.24/€26/A$38.90/US$24.85/$34.27/CHF24.68/SEK284.49/DKK193.37/NOK271.78/ISK3,628/ARS3,641.66/CLP24,479/PEN98.38/NZ$44.40/ZAR450.54/PLN125.29/R$133.68/CZK641.79/RSD3,050/HUF10,694.28/RUB1,456.68/CN¥180.11 per night
- Family-friendly site in a natural park, two minutes from Heiderscheid
- A 10-minute drive from swims, watersports and walks at Upper-Sûre Lake
- Several playgrounds both indoors and out; kids' activities in summer
Powered grass site 6 x From £16.09/€18/A$26.93/US$17.20/$23.73/CHF17.09/SEK196.96/DKK133.87/NOK188.16/ISK2,512/ARS2,521.15/CLP16,947/PEN68.11/NZ$30.74/ZAR311.92/PLN86.74/R$92.55/CZK444.32/RSD2,112/HUF7,403.73/RUB1,008.47/CN¥124.69 per night Powered grass site (comfort) 6 x From £16.99/€19/A$28.43/US$18.16/$25.04/CHF18.04/SEK207.90/DKK141.31/NOK198.61/ISK2,651/ARS2,661.21/CLP17,888/PEN71.89/NZ$32.44/ZAR329.24/PLN91.56/R$97.69/CZK469/RSD2,229/HUF7,815.05/RUB1,064.50/CN¥131.62 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
What might one think of when one first ponders Luxembourg? That it's one of the founding members of the European Union – and the UN *and* NATO? That it's home of the European Court of Justice – and has an illustrious history dating back to Roman times? Or that it's teeny tiny?
Well. This landlocked land may well be minuscule – around the size of Northamptonshire, in fact, at a cutely-sized 82 by 57 kilometres. Like a few of our other EU faves (the Republic of Ireland, for one), that, however, merely means that one can zip around it all the faster – and thus enable increased back to work boasting about one's skilled travelled plans. (And speaking of Northamptonshire, one should travel there at some point too.)
And so, what should one see when in this lovely little land? Accommodation first, we hope... and then days around the country's Oesling, the lightly populated northern top that holds part of the Ardennes. Then many more around the Gutland that makes up Luxembourg's bulk, home to the low lands of the Moselle Valley, the towns of the Red Lands, the country capital, and the dense forests of Little Switzerland.
And if one would prefer a more active vibe when camping in Luxembourg? Try over 600 kilometres of cycling trails, waterskiing on the Moselle, rock climbing in Berdorf or skiing and sledding in the Ardennes… top tips and suggestions are listed on all our Luxembourg campsites.