Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m vacation makers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campgrounds and RV Parks in Luxembourg
6 bookable parks in Luxembourg
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet site on the edge of a forest in Little Switzerland
- Direct access to the Syndicat d'Initiative Medernach barefoot path
- Pool, paddling pool, restaurant, shop and spotless modern amenities
Winter FHU asphalt RV site 4 x From £13.62/€15/A$24.91/US$17.75/$23.39/CHF16.09/SEK154.62/DKK111.61/NOK162.77/ISK2,479/ARS1,389.90/CLP13,728/PEN64.01/NZ$26.47/ZAR286.01/PLN68.75/R$100.18/CZK409.72/RSD1,764/HUF5,483.85/RUB1,363.55/CN¥119.04 per night Powered asphalt RV site 6 x From £21.79/€24/A$39.85/US$28.40/$37.42/CHF25.75/SEK247.39/DKK178.57/NOK260.43/ISK3,967/ARS2,223.84/CLP21,964/PEN102.41/NZ$42.35/ZAR457.62/PLN110.01/R$160.29/CZK655.55/RSD2,822/HUF8,774.16/RUB2,181.68/CN¥190.47 per night Powered grass tent, trailer tent or trailer site 6 x From £21.79/€24/A$39.85/US$28.40/$37.42/CHF25.75/SEK247.39/DKK178.57/NOK260.43/ISK3,967/ARS2,223.84/CLP21,964/PEN102.41/NZ$42.35/ZAR457.62/PLN110.01/R$160.29/CZK655.55/RSD2,822/HUF8,774.16/RUB2,181.68/CN¥190.47 per night Quartier camping pod 4 x From £31.78/€35/A$58.11/US$41.42/$54.58/CHF37.55/SEK360.78/DKK260.42/NOK379.80/ISK5,785/ARS3,243.11/CLP32,031/PEN149.35/NZ$61.76/ZAR667.36/PLN160.42/R$233.75/CZK956.01/RSD4,116/HUF12,795.65/RUB3,181.62/CN¥277.77 per night
- Peaceful site by a creek a kilometre from Fouhren
- Five kilometres from Vianden
- Playground, table tennis, football field, kids' club and restaurant
Powered grass tent, trailer tent or trailer site 8 x From £18.16/€20/A$33.21/US$23.67/$31.19/CHF21.46/SEK206.16/DKK148.81/NOK217.03/ISK3,306/ARS1,853.20/CLP18,304/PEN85.34/NZ$35.29/ZAR381.35/PLN91.67/R$133.57/CZK546.29/RSD2,352/HUF7,311.80/RUB1,818.07/CN¥158.73 per night Larochette 2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £58.11/€64/A$106.27/US$75.74/$99.80/CHF68.67/SEK659.71/DKK476.20/NOK694.49/ISK10,579/ARS5,930.25/CLP58,572/PEN273.09/NZ$112.93/ZAR1,220.32/PLN293.35/R$427.43/CZK1,748.13/RSD7,527/HUF23,397.76/RUB5,817.81/CN¥507.92 per night Mullerthal 2 bedroom mobile home (no pets) 6 x From £61.74/€68/A$112.91/US$80.48/$106.04/CHF72.96/SEK700.94/DKK505.96/NOK737.89/ISK11,240/ARS6,300.89/CLP62,232/PEN290.16/NZ$119.99/ZAR1,296.59/PLN311.68/R$454.14/CZK1,857.39/RSD7,997/HUF24,860.12/RUB6,181.43/CN¥539.67 per night Beaufort 2 bedroom rental tent 6 x From £70.82/€78/A$129.51/US$92.31/$121.63/CHF83.69/SEK804.02/DKK580.37/NOK846.40/ISK12,893/ARS7,227.49/CLP71,384/PEN332.83/NZ$137.63/ZAR1,487.26/PLN357.52/R$520.93/CZK2,130.54/RSD9,173/HUF28,516.02/RUB7,090.46/CN¥619.03 per night Diekirch 3 bedroom mobile home (no pets) 6 x From £88.98/€98/A$162.72/US$115.98/$152.82/CHF105.15/SEK1,010.18/DKK729.18/NOK1,063.43/ISK16,199/ARS9,080.70/CLP89,688/PEN418.17/NZ$172.93/ZAR1,868.61/PLN449.19/R$654.50/CZK2,676.83/RSD11,525/HUF35,827.82/RUB8,908.53/CN¥777.75 per night
- Family site 15 minutes' walk from the centre of Ettelbruck
- Half an hour's drive from walking routes in Little Switzerland
- Bistro open all day for meals, drinks and homemade cakes
Powered grass tent site (no cars, two man) 2 x From £17.70/€19.50/A$32.38/US$23.08/$30.41/CHF20.92/SEK201/DKK145.09/NOK211.60/ISK3,223/ARS1,806.87/CLP17,846/PEN83.21/NZ$34.41/ZAR371.82/PLN89.38/R$130.23/CZK532.63/RSD2,293/HUF7,129.01/RUB1,772.62/CN¥154.76 per night Power optional grass site 6 x From £23.15/€25.50/A$42.34/US$30.18/$39.76/CHF27.36/SEK262.85/DKK189.73/NOK276.71/ISK4,215/ARS2,362.83/CLP23,337/PEN108.81/NZ$45/ZAR486.22/PLN116.88/R$170.30/CZK696.52/RSD2,999/HUF9,322.55/RUB2,318.04/CN¥202.37 per night
- Family-friendly site with great views in the Upper Sûre Natural Park
- A 20-minute' drive from the museums of Wiltz and Bastogne
- Cosy restaurant and bar with open terrace for meals, drinks and snacks
Powered grass site 6 x From £19.97/€22/A$36.53/US$26.04/$34.31/CHF23.61/SEK226.77/DKK163.69/NOK238.73/ISK3,637/ARS2,038.52/CLP20,134/PEN93.87/NZ$38.82/ZAR419.48/PLN100.84/R$146.93/CZK600.92/RSD2,587/HUF8,042.98/RUB1,999.87/CN¥174.60 per night
- A few minutes’ walk from Trail Route 2 of the Mullerthal Trail
- On the edge of Berdorf, close to the area’s 150 sport climbing crags
- Bread delivery, table games, playground, bike rental, wifi and shop
Duo Lodge safari tent 2 x From £26.33/€29/A$48.15/US$34.32/$45.22/CHF31.12/SEK298.93/DKK215.78/NOK314.69/ISK4,794/ARS2,687.14/CLP26,540/PEN123.74/NZ$51.17/ZAR552.96/PLN132.92/R$193.68/CZK792.12/RSD3,410/HUF10,602.11/RUB2,636.20/CN¥230.15 per night
- Family-friendly site in a natural park, two minutes from Heiderscheid
- A 10-minute drive from swims, watersports and walks at Upper-Sûre Lake
- Several playgrounds both indoors and out; kids' activities in summer
Powered grass and gravel site 6 x From £16.34/€18/A$29.89/US$21.30/$28.07/CHF19.31/SEK185.54/DKK133.93/NOK195.32/ISK2,975/ARS1,667.88/CLP16,473/PEN76.81/NZ$31.76/ZAR343.21/PLN82.50/R$120.21/CZK491.66/RSD2,117/HUF6,580.62/RUB1,636.26/CN¥142.85 per night Powered grass and gravel site (comfort) 6 x From £17.25/€19/A$31.55/US$22.49/$29.63/CHF20.39/SEK195.85/DKK141.37/NOK206.18/ISK3,141/ARS1,760.54/CLP17,388/PEN81.07/NZ$33.53/ZAR362.28/PLN87.09/R$126.89/CZK518.98/RSD2,234/HUF6,946.21/RUB1,727.16/CN¥150.79 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
What might one think of when one first ponders Luxembourg? That it's one of the founding members of the European Union – and the UN *and* NATO? That it's home of the European Court of Justice – and has an illustrious history dating back to Roman times? Or that it's teeny tiny?
Well. This landlocked land may well be minuscule – around the size of Northamptonshire, in fact, at a cutely-sized 82 by 57 kilometres. Like a few of our other EU faves (the Republic of Ireland, for one), that, however, merely means that one can zip around it all the faster – and thus enable increased back to work boasting about one's skilled travelled plans. (And speaking of Northamptonshire, one should travel there at some point too.)
And so, what should one see when in this lovely little land? Accommodation first, we hope... and then days around the country's Oesling, the lightly populated northern top that holds part of the Ardennes. Then many more around the Gutland that makes up Luxembourg's bulk, home to the low lands of the Moselle Valley, the towns of the Red Lands, the country capital, and the dense forests of Little Switzerland.
And if one would prefer a more active vibe when camping in Luxembourg? Try over 600 kilometres of cycling trails, waterskiing on the Moselle, rock climbing in Berdorf or skiing and sledding in the Ardennes… top tips and suggestions are listed on all our Luxembourg campsites.