This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site in spectacular green surroundings in the Ardennes
- Riverside setting with direct access to cycling and hiking paths
- Play area, indoor playroom, snack bar, restaurant and heated amenities
Lush Luxembourg hiking, anyone? How sorted wanderers will be at Camping Woltzdal in the spectacular Luxembourg Ardennes: 125 kilometres of paths are in the immediate vicinity and the site is on the Escapardenne Eislek Trail long-distance path from Kautenbach to Laroche.
There's cycling aplenty in the area too, from routes including the Panorama and the Wëntger Gënzentour in the green countryside surrounding Woltzdal, to a mountain bike trail starting directly from the grounds. And if you're neither a hiker nor a biker be? Dive into local watersports instead including river canoeing nearby and swimming and surfing in the local lake.
In a handsome and hilly setting surrounded by fields and forests, Camping Woltzdal is a minute's walk from the village of Maulusmühle in the canton of Clervaux and in the deep valley of the Woltz river in the country's far north. If the aforementioned activity is beyond your ken on a peaceful and relaxed holiday, laze around this greenly scenic site to dip your toes in the river running alongside the grounds – do see pics – or to have a lazier type of surfing using the Woltzdal wifi (please note it doesn't cover the whole site because of the thickness of the vegetation).
Table tennis, a playground and an indoor playroom are to hand to occupy the kids, and a snack bar and restaurant are on site for all ages to idle at afterwards. Amenities are stress free too, with a modern heated shower block, kids' shower, laundry and a washing-up area all at guests' disposal.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Buy a hiking map from reception or hire a mountain bike from the Camping Woltzdal team to get out and about around this river valley and Luxembourg Ardennes setting: you could occupy yourself with either for weeks.
Among the walking routes around the site is the local section of the Escapardenne Eislek Trail, running through spectacular green countryside on a 104-kilometre route. From the site, head south for six kilometres to Clervaux to pick up the next segment of the path, the 18.8-kilometre run from Clervaux to Asselborn.
Cyclists can access the Panorama, Jardin a Suivre and Wëntger Gënzentour cycle routes nearby, or take their wheels along to the Vennbanhnroute, a bike path over an old railway track from Troisvierges to Aachen. A mountain bike route starts directly from the site.
Watersporters have surfing, pedal boating and swimming at the lake in Weiswampach 10 minutes' drive away (or bike it in half an hour), and public pools in Troisvierges and Hosingen 10 and 15 minutes' drive from the site.
The spectacular 18-hole golf course at Clervaux is within 15 minutes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Woltzdal have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Woltzdal dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Woltzdal? Buy a hiking map from reception or hire a mountain bike from the Camping Woltzdal team to get out and about around this river valley and Luxembourg Ardennes setting: you could occupy … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Woltzdal?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.