This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Adults-only motorhome site close to the beach and bay of St Aubin
- Watersports centre within five minutes' drive and St Helier within 15
- Easy access from both ferry and airport
Well, of course you'll want to hide away here… it's Jersey, after all, home to spectacular scenery, stunning coastline, clear blue waters and a lushly green island setting in the English Channel.
And it's Hideaway Motorhome Stopover, a friendly adults-only site close to the beach, shops and restaurants and within easy reach of lots of spectacular coastal cycling trails, cliffside walks and plenty of wildlife spotting and birdwatching… of course you'll want to hide away here.
The site is a couple of kilometres or a few minutes' drive from the village of Saint Peter on the west central part of the island, a short drive from the airport and 15 minutes' drive west of St Helier. Canoeing/kayaking, bike hire, fishing, golf, sailing, and tennis are all available close by, and there are several surf schools around the island. An indoor swimming pool and a watersports centre for jetskiing, waterskiing and wakeboarding are both nearby.
Hideaway takes motorhomes only, on spacious hardstanding pitches with electricity and water provided and access to a chemical disposal facility.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Everything more than you need for a bit of wild …
Great site, suited us perfectly
Facilities were great
A no frills location, if you are looking for camp …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Access to the site is permitted only from the top of Beaumont Hill (A12), St Peter.
When driving up Beaumont Hill, pass the site entrance on your left, then proceed a further 800 metres to the mini roundabout at the top; use the mini roundabout to drive 800 metres back in the direction you've just come from, until you reach the site entrance on your right. Follow the track to the bottom, and there you'll see the stopover on the right.
Jersey's a stunning isle for all sorts of outdoor adventures, or merely meandering around camera in hand and picnic on back seeking the most serene spot.
Your local highlights include Greve de Lecq beach and bay (10 minutes' drive), a popular Jersey beach for its wide stretch of golden sand and easy accessibility by car or local bus routes. Cafés and pubs aplenty are in the streets surrounding the sands.
Beach buffs should also like Plemont, five minutes' drive further to the north, a spectacular beach that's a top pick for surfing, swimming, rockpooling and caving; access it via the wooden staircase leading from the famed beach café down to the sea. If you're feeling fully energetic, the Jersey Sea Sport Centre for jetskiing, water skiing, wakeboarding, banana and speed boat trips is five minutes' drive from the site.
Away from the sea and sands, take a look at the medieval house and gardens of Samarès Manor, or the endangered species at Jersey Zoo, set up in the 1960s by famed naturalist Gerald Durrell; both are 20 minutes away.
- Does Hideaway Motorhome Stopover have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hideaway Motorhome Stopover dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hideaway Motorhome Stopover? Jersey's a stunning isle for all sorts of outdoor adventures, or merely meandering around camera in hand and picnic on back seeking the most serene spot. Your local highlights include Greve de … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hideaway Motorhome Stopover?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Please advise the site of your estimated time of arrival.Read more