Camping sites & Campgrounds in Colombia
7 bookable campgrounds in Colombia
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Cabin stays in the middle of a native forest edging Santa Elena
- A 20-minute drive from José María Córdova airport and 35 from Medellín
- Restaurant and food shop; ravine bordering the grounds for walks
Black María lodge (six person) 6 x From £63.78/€74.40/A$121.49/US$81/CA$109.35/CHF70.48/SEK844.97/DKK554.83/NOK862.36/ISK11,245/ARS29,233.32/CLP69,828/PEN302.86/$130.48/ZAR1,511.36/PLN321.94/R$395.33/CZK1,806.61/RSD8,727/HUF28,189.62/RUB7,389.23/CN¥572.84 per night Delirio lodge (six person) 6 x From £63.78/€74.40/A$121.49/US$81/CA$109.35/CHF70.48/SEK844.97/DKK554.83/NOK862.36/ISK11,245/ARS29,233.32/CLP69,828/PEN302.86/$130.48/ZAR1,511.36/PLN321.94/R$395.33/CZK1,806.61/RSD8,727/HUF28,189.62/RUB7,389.23/CN¥572.84 per night Casa Amarilla lodge (four person) 4 x From £75.60/€88.18/A$143.99/US$96/CA$129.60/CHF83.53/SEK1,001.45/DKK657.57/NOK1,022.05/ISK13,328/ARS34,646.89/CLP82,759/PEN358.94/$154.64/ZAR1,791.24/PLN381.55/R$468.54/CZK2,141.16/RSD10,344/HUF33,409.92/RUB8,757.60/CN¥678.92 per night Yvera lodge (three person) 3 x From £75.60/€88.18/A$143.99/US$96/CA$129.60/CHF83.53/SEK1,001.45/DKK657.57/NOK1,022.05/ISK13,328/ARS34,646.89/CLP82,759/PEN358.94/$154.64/ZAR1,791.24/PLN381.55/R$468.54/CZK2,141.16/RSD10,344/HUF33,409.92/RUB8,757.60/CN¥678.92 per night
- Wild-style forest camping pitches at a private property near Minca
- Trails on site to a hidden waterfall and Pozo Azul natural pools
- River access for swimming; bathroom and dining facilities provided
Unpowered forest floor tent site 4 x From £16.85/€19.66/A$32.10/US$21.40/CA$28.89/CHF18.62/SEK223.24/DKK146.58/NOK227.83/ISK2,971/ARS7,723.37/CLP18,448/PEN80.01/$34.47/ZAR399.30/PLN85.05/R$104.44/CZK477.30/RSD2,306/HUF7,447.63/RUB1,952.22/CN¥151.34 per night
- Andean mountain park with views over forest-covered hills and valleys
- Walking trails straight from site; a 50-minute drive to Bucaramanga
- Split into three different zones for families, groups and couples
Unpowered earth tent or trailer tent site 5 x From £9.13/€10.66/A$17.40/US$11.60/CA$15.66/CHF10.09/SEK121.01/DKK79.46/NOK123.50/ISK1,610/ARS4,186.50/CLP10,000/PEN43.37/$18.69/ZAR216.44/PLN46.10/R$56.61/CZK258.72/RSD1,250/HUF4,037.03/RUB1,058.21/CN¥82.04 per night Camping pod 2 x From £25.99/€30.31/A$49.50/US$33/CA$44.55/CHF28.71/SEK344.25/DKK226.04/NOK351.33/ISK4,581/ARS11,909.87/CLP28,448/PEN123.39/$53.16/ZAR615.74/PLN131.16/R$161.06/CZK736.03/RSD3,556/HUF11,484.66/RUB3,010.43/CN¥233.38 per night
- Riverside glamping 10 minutes’ walk from Minca in the Sierra Nevada
- Hiking trails 20 minutes’ walk; Santa Marta beach 45 minutes’ drive
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, bike hire, outdoor games and bar on site
Camping pod 2 x From £43.31/€50.52/A$82.50/US$55/CA$74.25/CHF47.85/SEK573.75/DKK376.73/NOK585.55/ISK7,636/ARS19,849.78/CLP47,414/PEN205.64/$88.60/ZAR1,026.23/PLN218.60/R$268.43/CZK1,226.71/RSD5,926/HUF19,141.10/RUB5,017.38/CN¥388.96 per night
- Luxury glamping pods with spectacular mountain views
- A 25-minute drive to Paso Del Angel; 30 minutes from Villa de Leyva
- Outdoor kitchen, bathroom and living space with a Jacuzzi and barbecue
Geodesic dome 2 x From £157.49/€183.71/A$299.99/US$200/CA$269.99/CHF174.01/SEK2,086.36/DKK1,369.94/NOK2,129.28/ISK27,766/ARS72,181.03/CLP172,414/PEN747.80/$322.17/ZAR3,731.76/PLN794.90/R$976.12/CZK4,460.76/RSD21,549/HUF69,604/RUB18,245/CN¥1,414.42 per night
- Dog-friendly wooden cabins in the middle of a forest with a stream
- An hour and 45 minutes’ drive from Cali; hikes in the local area
- Private outdoor shower and hot tub with spring water; breakfast served
Blue camping pod 2 x From £15.75/€18.37/A$30/US$20/CA$27/CHF17.40/SEK208.64/DKK136.99/NOK212.93/ISK2,777/ARS7,218.10/CLP17,241/PEN74.78/$32.22/ZAR373.18/PLN79.49/R$97.61/CZK446.08/RSD2,155/HUF6,960.40/RUB1,824.50/CN¥141.44 per night Red camping pod 2 x From £15.75/€18.37/A$30/US$20/CA$27/CHF17.40/SEK208.64/DKK136.99/NOK212.93/ISK2,777/ARS7,218.10/CLP17,241/PEN74.78/$32.22/ZAR373.18/PLN79.49/R$97.61/CZK446.08/RSD2,155/HUF6,960.40/RUB1,824.50/CN¥141.44 per night Lodge 2 x From £23.62/€27.56/A$45/US$30/CA$40.50/CHF26.10/SEK312.95/DKK205.49/NOK319.39/ISK4,165/ARS10,827.15/CLP25,862/PEN112.17/$48.32/ZAR559.76/PLN119.24/R$146.42/CZK669.11/RSD3,232/HUF10,440.60/RUB2,736.75/CN¥212.16 per night
- Laidback site with direct access to a pristine Caribbean beach
- Bordering the El Corchal nature reserve, with excursions organised
- Cooking and dance classes on site, plus boat trips and village visits
No availability at present on Pitchup.com.
2 bunkhouse (three person) 4 x No availability on our site C bunkhouse (sea view, sheltered balcony, four person) 3 x No availability on our site Fully-serviced sand caravan, trailer tent or tent site 5 x No availability on our site
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Heavenly beaches, colonial towns, soaring mountains, dense jungle, hidden archaeological sites… yep, Colombia’s certainly a place that’s packed full of attractions for folk who like to spend a bit of time out in the open air. And so it follows that staying outdoors for camping in Colombia is a mighty fine idea too – check out our budget options for those travelling with their own kit, or treat yourself to something a little swankier by searching Colombia glamping options.
Either way, spectacular scenery’s never too far away in this varied land. If you only manage one area, the Caribbean coast is a top pick – one could spend many days trotting around the cobbled streets of Cartagena, checking out the lush forests of Tayrona National Park, trekking off in search of the legendary Ciudad Perdida… and sipping a cocktail or two on the dreamy beaches, of course. Leaving the coast behind, it’s worth venturing inland to hit the heady heights of Bogotá (the third highest capital city in all the world, fact fans), visit the little colonial town Barichara and pick a secluded rural spot for wanderings in some of Colombia’s national parks.