Camping sites & Campgrounds in Hungary
7 bookable campgrounds in Hungary
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Nicely maintained family site on the southern shore of Lake Balaton
- A 20-minute drive to Siofok; 40 minutes to Festetics Palace
- Beach 600 metres away with playground, games and pedalo hire
Unpowered grass and earth tent or trailer tent site (small) 8 x From £15.48/€18.07/A$29.46/US$19.48/CA$26.46/CHF17.06/SEK202.43/DKK134.72/NOK211.53/ISK2,712/ARS7,090.15/CLP17,003/PEN73/$31.62/ZAR365.90/PLN78.31/R$95.70/CZK439.79/RSD2,116/HUF6,900/RUB1,795.76/CN¥138.69 per night Powered grass and earth site 8 x From £20.64/€24.09/A$39.28/US$25.98/CA$35.28/CHF22.74/SEK269.91/DKK179.62/NOK282.04/ISK3,616/ARS9,453.54/CLP22,670/PEN97.34/$42.16/ZAR487.87/PLN104.41/R$127.59/CZK586.38/RSD2,822/HUF9,200/RUB2,394.35/CN¥184.92 per night Powered grass and earth caravan site (large) 8 x From £23.22/€27.10/A$44.19/US$29.23/CA$39.69/CHF25.58/SEK303.64/DKK202.07/NOK317.30/ISK4,068/ARS10,635.23/CLP25,504/PEN109.51/$47.43/ZAR548.85/PLN117.47/R$143.54/CZK659.68/RSD3,175/HUF10,350/RUB2,693.64/CN¥208.04 per night
- On the shores of Lake Balaton with direct access to a sandy beach
- A five-minute drive from Annagora Aquapark and Balatonfüred spa town
- Restaurant, café, watersports, hairdresser, masseuse and sauna
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From £22.66/€26.45/A$43.12/US$28.52/CA$38.73/CHF24.96/SEK296.31/DKK197.19/NOK309.63/ISK3,970/ARS10,378.34/CLP24,888/PEN106.86/$46.28/ZAR535.59/PLN114.63/R$140.08/CZK643.74/RSD3,098/HUF10,100/RUB2,628.58/CN¥203.01 per night
- Lake Balaton's largest and longest-established naturist site
- In Balatonberény village, 15 minutes' drive from Festetics Palace
- Lake beach, sunbathing pier, outdoor games and restaurants on site
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From £22.99/€26.84/A$43.76/US$28.94/CA$39.30/CHF25.34/SEK300.71/DKK200.12/NOK314.23/ISK4,029/ARS10,532.47/CLP25,258/PEN108.45/$46.97/ZAR543.55/PLN116.33/R$142.16/CZK653.31/RSD3,144/HUF10,250/RUB2,667.62/CN¥206.03 per night
- Family-friendly site on the scenic shores of Lake Balaton
- Five-minute drive from Balaton Uplands; 20 to winery, Szigliget Castle
- Watersports, beach, fishing, massages and hairdresser all on site
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From £17.95/€20.95/A$34.16/US$22.59/CA$30.68/CHF19.77/SEK234.70/DKK156.19/NOK245.25/ISK3,144/ARS8,220.47/CLP19,713/PEN84.64/$36.66/ZAR424.23/PLN90.79/R$110.95/CZK509.90/RSD2,454/HUF8,000/RUB2,082.04/CN¥160.80 per night
- Secure touring pitches in central Budapest with 24-hour access
- A 10-minute walk to Gellert Thermal Baths; metro and trams nearby
- Simple pitches and a pizzeria/pub on site
Unpowered gravel caravan site 6 x From £17.13/€20/A$32.61/US$21.57/CA$29.29/CHF18.88/SEK224.08/DKK149.12/NOK234.16/ISK3,002/ARS7,848.55/CLP18,821/PEN80.81/$35/ZAR405.04/PLN86.69/R$105.93/CZK486.83/RSD2,343/HUF7,638.05/RUB1,987.84/CN¥153.53 per night
- Dog friendly site with a thermal bath a short walk from Zalakaros
- A 15-minute drive from Little Balaton and 25 minutes from Lake Balaton
- On-site café, restaurant and barbecue area; bike path to Zalakaros
No availability at present on Pitchup.com.
1 bedroom apartment 2 x No availability on our site Power optional concrete and grass site 10 x No availability on our site
- Family-friendly site just back from the shoreline of Lake Balaton
- Walking distances from beaches and a promenade; watersports close by
- Barbecues and firepits allowed; bars and restaurants a short walk away
No availability at present on Pitchup.com.
Nomád fully-serviced grass and gravel tent, trailer tent or caravan site 6 x No availability on our site
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Record breakers, hold onto your hats, for camping in Hungary will have you happy. (As it will spa seekers, wine samplers, architecture aficionados and city slickers, but we'll get to that lot in just a bit.)
Hungary has several record-breaking facts that we strongly suggest should make it a top pick for European hols, for it's home to the biggest lake in Central Europe (Lake Balaton); the second biggest thermal lake in the world (Lake Hévíz), and the biggest grasslands in Europe in the Hortobágy National Park. And from tip to toe, this ancient land is bisected by the biggest river in the European Union, the magnif Danube.
And as for personal records? Break your personal best in warm soaks here too: Hungary is a hot springs country, with about 80 per cent of it covered by over 1,000 thermal springs. For starters, one should sink into warm waters at the aforementioned Lake Hévíz, or around the Sikonda region, or at Pécs, or the spectacular spas of Budapest including (another record breaker),Széchenyi thermal bath, the biggest medicinal spa in Europe.
And the wine, architecture and city slicking? Hungary has 22 wine regions to explore from your Hungary campsite; in between, take thee and thy camera to the likes of the Reök Palace in Szeged, the Mosque of Pasha Qasim and the stretch of city centre along the Danube in Budapest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site made up of the Hungarian Parliament, Fisherman's Bastion, St. Stephen's Basilica and quite a handsome bit more.