Camping sites & Campgrounds in Hungary
5 bookable campgrounds in Hungary
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly site on the scenic shores of Lake Balaton
- Five-minute drive from Balaton Uplands; 20 to winery, Szigliget Castle
- Watersports, beach, fishing, massages and hairdresser all on site
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From GBP12.34/EUR14.60/$21.44/USD14.91/CAD19.22/CHF14.22/SEK151.63/DKK108.66/NOK145.10/ISK2,046/ARS1,996.18/CLP13,479/PEN58.64/NZD23.71/ZAR247.64/PLN68.66/BRL76.43/CZK358.03/RSD1,713/HUF5,800/RUB898.21/CNY100.77 per night
- On the shores of Lake Balaton with direct access to a sandy beach
- A five-minute drive from Annagora Aquapark and Balatonfüred spa town
- Restaurant, café, watersports, hairdresser, masseuse and sauna
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From GBP12.98/EUR15.36/$22.55/USD15.69/CAD20.21/CHF14.96/SEK159.47/DKK114.28/NOK152.61/ISK2,152/ARS2,099.43/CLP14,176/PEN61.68/NZD24.94/ZAR260.45/PLN72.21/BRL80.39/CZK376.55/RSD1,802/HUF6,100/RUB944.67/CNY105.98 per night
- Large family-friendly site on the southern shore of Lake Balaton
- A 20-minute drive to Siofok; 40 minutes to Festetics Palace
- Beach 700 metres away with playground, games and pedalo hire
Fully-serviced grass and earth caravan site 8 x From GBP12.77/EUR15.11/$22.18/USD15.43/CAD19.88/CHF14.71/SEK156.86/DKK112.41/NOK150.11/ISK2,116/ARS2,065.01/CLP13,944/PEN60.67/NZD24.53/ZAR256.18/PLN71.03/BRL79.07/CZK370.38/RSD1,772/HUF6,000/RUB929.18/CNY104.25 per night Fully-serviced grass and earth caravan site (large) 8 x From GBP14.90/EUR17.62/$25.87/USD18/CAD23.20/CHF17.17/SEK183/DKK131.14/NOK175.12/ISK2,469/ARS2,409.18/CLP16,267/PEN70.78/NZD28.62/ZAR298.88/PLN82.87/BRL92.25/CZK432.11/RSD2,068/HUF7,000/RUB1,084.05/CNY121.62 per night
- Lake Balaton's largest and longest-established naturist site
- In Balatonberény village, 15 minutes' drive from Festetics Palace
- Lake beach, sunbathing pier, outdoor games and restaurants on site
Powered grass caravan site 6 x From GBP15.64/EUR18.51/$27.17/USD18.90/CAD24.36/CHF18.03/SEK192.15/DKK137.70/NOK183.88/ISK2,593/ARS2,529.64/CLP17,081/PEN74.32/NZD30.05/ZAR313.82/PLN87.01/BRL96.86/CZK453.71/RSD2,171/HUF7,350/RUB1,138.25/CNY127.70 per night
- Cosy peaceful site in the little-known Mecsek mountains
- Tours/activities including Jeep rides, goulash nights and Pécs trips
- Wine tasting, kids' craft sessions and on-site reflexology
Power optional site 6 x From GBP12.77/EUR15.11/$22.18/USD15.43/CAD19.88/CHF14.71/SEK156.86/DKK112.41/NOK150.11/ISK2,116/ARS2,065.01/CLP13,944/PEN60.67/NZD24.53/ZAR256.18/PLN71.03/BRL79.07/CZK370.38/RSD1,772/HUF6,000/RUB929.18/CNY104.25 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Record breakers, hold onto your hats, for camping in Hungary will have you happy. (As it will spa seekers, wine samplers, architecture aficionados and city slickers, but we'll get to that lot in just a bit.)
Hungary has several record-breaking facts that we strongly suggest should make it a top pick for European hols, for it's home to the biggest lake in Central Europe (Lake Balaton); the second biggest thermal lake in the world (Lake Hévíz), and the biggest grasslands in Europe in the Hortobágy National Park. And from tip to toe, this ancient land is bisected by the biggest river in the European Union, the magnif Danube.
And as for personal records? Break your personal best in warm soaks here too: Hungary is a hot springs country, with about 80 per cent of it covered by over 1,000 thermal springs. For starters, one should sink into warm waters at the aforementioned Lake Hévíz, or around the Sikonda region, or at Pécs, or the spectacular spas of Budapest including (another record breaker),Széchenyi thermal bath, the biggest medicinal spa in Europe.
And the wine, architecture and city slicking? Hungary has 22 wine regions to explore from your Hungary campsite; in between, take thee and thy camera to the likes of the Reök Palace in Szeged, the Mosque of Pasha Qasim and the stretch of city centre along the Danube in Budapest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site made up of the Hungarian Parliament, Fisherman's Bastion, St. Stephen's Basilica and quite a handsome bit more.