Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Devon
119 bookable sites in Devon
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful site on a smallholding five miles from Bideford
- Wakeboarding park, surf lessons and amusement parks a short drive away
- Alpacas and chickens to meet on site
Electric optional grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £16/€17.76/$28.76/US$19.97/CA$27.07/CHF18.89/SEK186.10/DKK132.33/NOK189.27/ISK2,780/ARS1,411.39/CLP16,029/PEN70.35/NZ$30.57/ZAR339.85/PLN79.25/R$106.17/CZK473.74/RSD2,089/HUF6,275.23/RUB1,427.20/CN¥141.15 per night Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £16/€17.76/$28.76/US$19.97/CA$27.07/CHF18.89/SEK186.10/DKK132.33/NOK189.27/ISK2,780/ARS1,411.39/CLP16,029/PEN70.35/NZ$30.57/ZAR339.85/PLN79.25/R$106.17/CZK473.74/RSD2,089/HUF6,275.23/RUB1,427.20/CN¥141.15 per night Electric optional asphalt touring pitch 6 x From £16/€17.76/$28.76/US$19.97/CA$27.07/CHF18.89/SEK186.10/DKK132.33/NOK189.27/ISK2,780/ARS1,411.39/CLP16,029/PEN70.35/NZ$30.57/ZAR339.85/PLN79.25/R$106.17/CZK473.74/RSD2,089/HUF6,275.23/RUB1,427.20/CN¥141.15 per night
- Single shepherd's hut on a small working farm on the edge of Exmoor
- A short drive to Exmoor Zoo, Wistlandpound Reservoir and the coast
- Join the Tarka Trail cycling route from the bottom of the farm
Shepherd's hut 2 x From £85/€94.37/$152.79/US$106.11/CA$143.79/CHF100.35/SEK988.68/DKK703.03/NOK1,005.47/ISK14,768/ARS7,498/CLP85,156/PEN373.73/NZ$162.39/ZAR1,805.46/PLN421.03/R$564.02/CZK2,516.72/RSD11,096/HUF33,337.17/RUB7,582.02/CN¥749.84 per night
- Glamping cabin on a working farm and orchard, overlooking Devon hills
- Between Dartmoor and the north Cornwall coast; lake 20 minutes' drive
- On-farm footpath and woodland walks, plus huge garden and firepit
Orchard-view camping pod (ensuite) 4 x From £65/€72.16/$116.84/US$81.15/CA$109.96/CHF76.73/SEK756.05/DKK537.61/NOK768.89/ISK11,293/ARS5,733.76/CLP65,119/PEN285.80/NZ$124.18/ZAR1,380.65/PLN321.97/R$431.31/CZK1,924.55/RSD8,485/HUF25,493.13/RUB5,798.01/CN¥573.41 per night Shepherd's rest camping pod (ensuite) 4 x From £65/€72.16/$116.84/US$81.15/CA$109.96/CHF76.73/SEK756.05/DKK537.61/NOK768.89/ISK11,293/ARS5,733.76/CLP65,119/PEN285.80/NZ$124.18/ZAR1,380.65/PLN321.97/R$431.31/CZK1,924.55/RSD8,485/HUF25,493.13/RUB5,798.01/CN¥573.41 per night
- In the grounds of a village pub serving good meals in Thorverton
- A 20-minute drive from Exeter and 45 minutes from the coast
- Access to toilet and shower facilities within the pub
Electric grass pitch 2 x
- Quiet, family-run glamping site on a working dairy farm in north Devon
- Private shower, toilet and cooking facilities for each bell tent
- Three miles from Ilfracombe and a 10-minute drive to Woolacombe
Lotus bell tent (4 adults and 1 infant, Private restroom amenities) 5 x From £110/€122.12/$197.73/US$137.32/CA$186.08/CHF129.86/SEK1,279.47/DKK909.80/NOK1,301.20/ISK19,111/ARS9,703.29/CLP110,202/PEN483.65/NZ$210.16/ZAR2,336.48/PLN544.87/R$729.90/CZK3,256.93/RSD14,360/HUF43,142.22/RUB9,812.02/CN¥970.38 per 2 nights
- Scenic family-friendly site on the spectacular Dartington Estate
- Five minutes’ drive from Totnes and a half-hour from Plymouth
- Wild swimming, zipwire, cinema, arts and crafts, and restaurant
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £20/€22.20/$35.95/US$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night Electric grass tent pitch (disabled friendly) 6 x From £25/€27.75/$44.94/US$31.21/CA$42.29/CHF29.51/SEK290.79/DKK206.77/NOK295.73/ISK4,343/ARS2,205.29/CLP25,046/PEN109.92/NZ$47.76/ZAR531.02/PLN123.83/R$165.89/CZK740.21/RSD3,264/HUF9,805.05/RUB2,230/CN¥220.54 per night Non-electric grass tent pitch (2 adults and 2 children, family) 4 x From £28.80/€31.97/$51.77/US$35.95/CA$48.72/CHF34/SEK334.99/DKK238.20/NOK340.68/ISK5,004/ARS2,540.50/CLP28,853/PEN126.63/NZ$55.02/ZAR611.73/PLN142.66/R$191.10/CZK852.72/RSD3,760/HUF11,295.42/RUB2,568.97/CN¥254.06 per night
- Quiet and simple Devon site with resident kestrels and owls
- Half an hour's drive from beaches and South West Coast Path
- Fishing lakes and alpaca walks within a five-minute drive
Non-electric gravel and hardstanding motorhome pitch 3 x From £15/€16.65/$26.96/US$18.73/CA$25.37/CHF17.71/SEK174.47/DKK124.06/NOK177.44/ISK2,606/ARS1,323.18/CLP15,028/PEN65.95/NZ$28.66/ZAR318.61/PLN74.30/R$99.53/CZK444.13/RSD1,958/HUF5,883.03/RUB1,338/CN¥132.32 per night Kestrel safari tent 2 x From £50/€55.51/$89.88/US$62.42/CA$84.58/CHF59.03/SEK581.58/DKK413.55/NOK591.46/ISK8,687/ARS4,410.59/CLP50,092/PEN219.84/NZ$95.53/ZAR1,062.04/PLN247.67/R$331.77/CZK1,480.42/RSD6,527/HUF19,610.10/RUB4,460.01/CN¥441.08 per night
- Peaceful farm site 10 minutes' drive from North Molton
- Family-friendly and surfer beaches within a 45-minute drive
- On the edge of the Exmoor National Park for walks and activities
Non-electric grass tent or motorhome pitch 5 x From £17.50/€19.43/$31.46/US$21.85/CA$29.60/CHF20.66/SEK203.55/DKK144.74/NOK207.01/ISK3,040/ARS1,543.71/CLP17,532/PEN76.94/NZ$33.43/ZAR371.71/PLN86.68/R$116.12/CZK518.15/RSD2,285/HUF6,863.54/RUB1,561/CN¥154.38 per night
- Secluded six-acre naturist site three miles from Exeter
- Within a half-hour drive of Dartmoor and the Devon coast
- Back to basics site with compost toilet and drinking water
Non-electric grass motorhome pitch 4 x From £12/€13.32/$21.57/US$14.98/CA$20.30/CHF14.17/SEK139.58/DKK99.25/NOK141.95/ISK2,085/ARS1,058.54/CLP12,022/PEN52.76/NZ$22.93/ZAR254.89/PLN59.44/R$79.63/CZK355.30/RSD1,567/HUF4,706.42/RUB1,070.40/CN¥105.86 per night
- Wild camping site in a rural setting on an organic farm
- Just outside Kenn village and eight miles from the beach at Dawlish
- Within 15 minutes' drive of both Exeter and Dartmoor National Park
Roddy non-electric grass and earth tent pitch 4 x From £15/€16.65/$26.96/US$18.73/CA$25.37/CHF17.71/SEK174.47/DKK124.06/NOK177.44/ISK2,606/ARS1,323.18/CLP15,028/PEN65.95/NZ$28.66/ZAR318.61/PLN74.30/R$99.53/CZK444.13/RSD1,958/HUF5,883.03/RUB1,338/CN¥132.32 per night Ruth electric grass tent pitch 4 x Ella electric gravel motorhome pitch 4 x From £17.50/€19.43/$31.46/US$21.85/CA$29.60/CHF20.66/SEK203.55/DKK144.74/NOK207.01/ISK3,040/ARS1,543.71/CLP17,532/PEN76.94/NZ$33.43/ZAR371.71/PLN86.68/R$116.12/CZK518.15/RSD2,285/HUF6,863.54/RUB1,561/CN¥154.38 per night
- Wild camping pitches by a stream, fishing lake and woods
- Exeter, Dartmoor and Teignmouth beach within a 20-minute drive
- Access to showers and toilets 10 minutes' walk away
Non-electric grass tent pitch (wild, lake view) 4 x
- Peaceful site on a working farm 15 minutes' drive from Barnstaple
- Part of the 2,700-acre National Trust Arlington estate
- Exmoor National Park and Devon beaches within half an hour's drive
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x
- Comfy converted yacht in a Devon cider orchard with Exmoor views
- Half an hour's drive to Westward Ho! beach and South West Coast Path
- Stargazing hatch and firepit; fresh bread, eggs and firewood supplied
Sea Spray 1 bedroom camping pod 4 x From £70/€77.71/$125.83/US$87.39/CA$118.41/CHF82.64/SEK814.21/DKK578.97/NOK828.04/ISK12,162/ARS6,174.82/CLP70,128/PEN307.78/NZ$133.74/ZAR1,486.85/PLN346.73/R$464.48/CZK2,072.59/RSD9,138/HUF27,454.14/RUB6,244.01/CN¥617.52 per night
- Dog-friendly fishing holidays with 3 lakes in 5 acres of rural Devon
- Bude beaches of Summerleaze and Widemouth Bay both within 10 miles
- Coarse fishing suitable for all levels with huge fish to land
Taw 2 bedroom mobile home 4 x From £67.50/€74.94/$121.33/US$84.27/CA$114.19/CHF79.69/SEK785.13/DKK558.29/NOK798.46/ISK11,727/ARS5,954.29/CLP67,624/PEN296.79/NZ$128.96/ZAR1,433.75/PLN334.35/R$447.89/CZK1,998.57/RSD8,812/HUF26,473.64/RUB6,021.01/CN¥595.46 per night Tamar 3 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £72/€79.93/$129.42/US$89.88/CA$121.80/CHF85/SEK837.47/DKK595.51/NOK851.70/ISK12,509/ARS6,351.25/CLP72,132/PEN316.57/NZ$137.56/ZAR1,529.33/PLN356.64/R$477.75/CZK2,131.81/RSD9,399/HUF28,238.55/RUB6,422.41/CN¥635.16 per night Torridge 3 bedroom mobile home 6 x From £72/€79.93/$129.42/US$89.88/CA$121.80/CHF85/SEK837.47/DKK595.51/NOK851.70/ISK12,509/ARS6,351.25/CLP72,132/PEN316.57/NZ$137.56/ZAR1,529.33/PLN356.64/R$477.75/CZK2,131.81/RSD9,399/HUF28,238.55/RUB6,422.41/CN¥635.16 per night
- Glamping pods on a peaceful organic farm a mile from Stokeinteignhead
- A mile from a sandy beach and the South West Coast Path
- Firepit, kitchenette and private bathroom for each pod
The Perch camping pod (Private restroom amenities) 5 x From £80/€88.81/$143.80/US$99.87/CA$135.33/CHF94.44/SEK930.52/DKK661.67/NOK946.33/ISK13,899/ARS7,056.94/CLP80,147/PEN351.75/NZ$152.84/ZAR1,699.26/PLN396.27/R$530.84/CZK2,368.68/RSD10,444/HUF31,376.16/RUB7,136.02/CN¥705.73 per 2 nights The Roost camping pod (Private restroom amenities) 5 x From £80/€88.81/$143.80/US$99.87/CA$135.33/CHF94.44/SEK930.52/DKK661.67/NOK946.33/ISK13,899/ARS7,056.94/CLP80,147/PEN351.75/NZ$152.84/ZAR1,699.26/PLN396.27/R$530.84/CZK2,368.68/RSD10,444/HUF31,376.16/RUB7,136.02/CN¥705.73 per 2 nights The Nest camping pod (Private restroom amenities) 5 x From £80/€88.81/$143.80/US$99.87/CA$135.33/CHF94.44/SEK930.52/DKK661.67/NOK946.33/ISK13,899/ARS7,056.94/CLP80,147/PEN351.75/NZ$152.84/ZAR1,699.26/PLN396.27/R$530.84/CZK2,368.68/RSD10,444/HUF31,376.16/RUB7,136.02/CN¥705.73 per 2 nights
- Family glampsite in North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Surfing paradise: four top surfing beaches within 15 minutes’ drive
- Village pubs within five minutes' walk
Bell tent 4 x From £85/€94.37/$152.79/US$106.11/CA$143.79/CHF100.35/SEK988.68/DKK703.03/NOK1,005.47/ISK14,768/ARS7,498/CLP85,156/PEN373.73/NZ$162.39/ZAR1,805.46/PLN421.03/R$564.02/CZK2,516.72/RSD11,096/HUF33,337.17/RUB7,582.02/CN¥749.84 per night
- Scenic and dog-friendly site in Dartmoor National Park
- Haven for hikers and bikers, 20 minutes from Exeter city centre
- On-site shop, games room and secure off-lead dog area
Non-electric grass tent pitch (backpacker) 1 x Exceeds max. persons Non-electric grass tent pitch 4 x Electric grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 4 x From £18/€19.98/$32.36/US$22.47/CA$30.45/CHF21.25/SEK209.37/DKK148.88/NOK212.92/ISK3,127/ARS1,587.81/CLP18,033/PEN79.14/NZ$34.39/ZAR382.33/PLN89.16/R$119.44/CZK532.95/RSD2,350/HUF7,059.64/RUB1,605.60/CN¥158.79 per night Roadside fully-serviced asphalt and grass touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22.20/$35.95/US$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night Electric asphalt and grass touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22.20/$35.95/US$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night Fully-serviced asphalt and grass touring pitch 4 x From £22/€24.42/$39.55/US$27.46/CA$37.22/CHF25.97/SEK255.89/DKK181.96/NOK260.24/ISK3,822/ARS1,940.66/CLP22,040/PEN96.73/NZ$42.03/ZAR467.30/PLN108.97/R$145.98/CZK651.39/RSD2,872/HUF8,628.44/RUB1,962.40/CN¥194.08 per night
- Family friendly-site with spectacular views out to sea
- Private stretch of beach leading to a secluded cove
- Pool, kids' clubs, soft play and playground
Camping pod 4 x From £59/€65.50/$106.06/US$73.66/CA$99.81/CHF69.65/SEK686.26/DKK487.98/NOK697.92/ISK10,251/ARS5,204.49/CLP59,108/PEN259.41/NZ$112.72/ZAR1,253.20/PLN292.25/R$391.49/CZK1,746.90/RSD7,702/HUF23,139.92/RUB5,262.81/CN¥520.48 per 4 nights 2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £109/€121.01/$195.93/US$136.08/CA$184.39/CHF128.68/SEK1,267.84/DKK901.53/NOK1,289.37/ISK18,938/ARS9,615.08/CLP109,200/PEN479.26/NZ$208.25/ZAR2,315.24/PLN539.91/R$723.27/CZK3,227.33/RSD14,229/HUF42,750.02/RUB9,722.82/CN¥961.56 per 4 nights
- Spacious, lively park 10 minutes' walk from Ilfracombe town centre
- Lots of family-friendly entertainment throughout the day and evenings
- Large heated indoor pool with hot tub and sauna
Verity Plus 2 bedroom apartment 4 x From £169/€187.62/$303.79/US$210.98/CA$285.89/CHF199.51/SEK1,965.73/DKK1,397.79/NOK1,999.12/ISK29,362/ARS14,907.78/CLP169,310/PEN743.07/NZ$322.88/ZAR3,589.69/PLN837.11/R$1,121.39/CZK5,003.84/RSD22,062/HUF66,282.14/RUB15,074.83/CN¥1,490.86 per 2 nights
- Relaxed and dog-friendly park 10 minutes' drive from Widemouth Bay
- Dog exercise area, mile-long dog walk and kennel facilities
- Peak season bar serving pub meals and Sunday carvery
Non-electric grass touring pitch 8 x From £8/€8.88/$14.38/US$9.99/CA$13.53/CHF9.44/SEK93.05/DKK66.17/NOK94.63/ISK1,390/ARS705.69/CLP8,015/PEN35.17/NZ$15.28/ZAR169.93/PLN39.63/R$53.08/CZK236.87/RSD1,044/HUF3,137.62/RUB713.60/CN¥70.57 per night Electric grass touring pitch 8 x From £14/€15.54/$25.17/US$17.48/CA$23.68/CHF16.53/SEK162.84/DKK115.79/NOK165.61/ISK2,432/ARS1,234.96/CLP14,026/PEN61.56/NZ$26.75/ZAR297.37/PLN69.35/R$92.90/CZK414.52/RSD1,828/HUF5,490.83/RUB1,248.80/CN¥123.50 per night
Campsites in Devon: top spots for an outdoor break in the south west
Ah, Devon – doesn’t the mere mention of it make your mouth start to water? (That could just be the prospect of a proper cream tea, of course…) Indeed, it’s so enticing that lots of folk return to this gorgeous southwestern corner of England year after year, choosing Devon campsites to help them make the most of the sea air, the rural views and the peaceful surrounds.
First timer, or in the market for fresh inspiration on your Devon camping holiday? Read on for the lowdown on outdoor breaks in this lovely part of the world.
How to pick your Devon campsite
Struggling to know where to start when picking a campsite in Devon? There’s a good reason for that: Devon’s a big old place. It’s the third biggest county in England, in fact, with a lengthy list of attractions to its name, including national parks, fossil-filled beaches, classic seaside resorts, medieval castles, excellent walking and bike trails, canoe outings, family theme parks…
Which of these piques your interest is a matter of taste, of course, and it’s worth doing your research to pick somewhere to stay within easy reach of your chosen list of activities. And it’s worth noting that along with this variety of attractions comes an equally wide range of campsites and holiday parks to suit all tastes and budgets.
Want to get back to basics – just you, your tent, a campfire and a whole heap of open space (and maybe a toilet)? Check out budget options or look for Devon wild camping spots to embrace that frill-free camping style. Need rather more facilities to keep the kids happy (or yourselves, of course)? Check out our family-friendly options for Devon holiday parks and campsites.
Travellers angling for a break from the nippers (their own and/or everyone else’s) may like to look out options for adults-only camping; meanwhile those who couldn’t possibly leave home without their fur baby in tow will be chuffed to see plenty of choice for dog-friendly camping in Devon.
Facilities to consider when booking your campsite in Devon
Got your eye on a family holiday in Devon? A classic beach break is usually a winner, as is a holiday park packed with facilities to keep the tiddlers amused (happy kids = a chance for parents to relax, right?) A play area is a good start on that front, but you may like to ramp things up further with kids’ club activities, a swimming pool, possibly even watersports on site to ensure plenty of antics with minimal faff.
Devon’s got a bit of a reputation for being one of the UK’s warmest corners, but like all parts of the country fine weather can’t be completely guaranteed. If you’re concerned about keeping one eye on the sky, it could be that a Devon camping pod would be a good choice – pick one of these and you’ll be sure of a cosy place to spend the night even if the clouds do gather. Or of course you could opt to warm your hands over the embers by picking a place that allows campfires.
Alternatively, you might choose to weatherproof your stay by picking one of our glamping options – perhaps settling into a spacious bell tent or snuggling into a shepherd’s hut with your beloved. Such options make top picks for those travelling light too: you’ll often find most of the kit provided here so there’s less packing to do (and less to forget to pack…)
Best areas for camping in Devon
The coast is always a good place to base yourself on a Devon camping break. Or, more correctly, either of the coasts. Yep, Devon is the only English county to have two distinct coastlines: the sheltered southern side being home to a cluster of fab seaside towns along the English Riviera and the western end of the Jurassic Coast, and the craggier north coast a draw for walkers and surfers.
Somewhere within reach of the South West Coast Path is a fine option for folk who like to hike on hols – you could even compare the north and south by planning a two-centre break? Striding away from the sea, there are heaps of trails in both of Devon’s national parks, Exmoor and Dartmoor. A stay in the vicinity of the traffic-free Tarka Trail is another excellent option, especially for fairweather cyclists.
Strategic spots with easy access to all sorts of outings should be straightforward to find around Devon: Barnstaple’s a good choice on that front, sandwiched as it is between Exmoor and some of the north coast’s finest beaches – and with some fab family attractions thrown into the mix as well.
Don’t feel like you have to shy away from big cities, either – both Exeter and Plymouth make for some great days out (especially if the weather’s a tad unhelpful) and somewhere nearby would make a handy base for beach days, country walks and all sorts of other outings.
Must-visit attractions when staying at Devon campsites
A beach day or few is a must, surely? Head to the south coast for Paignton, Salcombe and Dawlish, or try out the various watersports on offer in and around Exmouth. Up on the north coast, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe are excellent destinations for a Devon family camping holiday, and the beaches of Bude and Croyde the places of choice for surfers and those who aspire to become surfers. While you’re up on the north coast, maybe take a day trip to the wildlife-packed waters around Lundy island too?
If you’re the sort that likes to spend their hols peeking into how the other half live, plan outings to Arlington Court, Knightshayes and Saltram House (look familiar? Yep, that’s the house from Sense and Sensibility). Dunster Castle, Powderham Castle and Okehampton Castle are popular visits for history heads, while greenfingered sorts may like to wander in the gorgeous RHS Rosemoor Gardens and the grounds of Pentillie Castle.
If you’ve got kids demanding something more suited to their tastes, steer them towards days at The Milky Way Adventure Park, farmyard madness at The Big Sheep or animal encounters at The Donkey Sanctuary, Paignton Zoo, Exmoor Zoo or the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth. Or of course you could treat them to a stay right there at Diggerland…
Planning to continue your travels in Cornwall, Somerset, Wiltshire or Dorset? Check out our other options for camping in south-west England.
- Narrow your search to:
- Newton Abbot10
- Bovey Tracey2
- Bere Ferrers1
- Budleigh Salterton1
- Combe Martin1
- East Anstey1
- Ottery St Mary1
- South Brent1
- South Molton1
What are the top sites in Devon?
- Broad Park Camping, Bideford
- Benton View Shepherd's Hut, Barnstaple
- Larkworthy Farm, Beaworthy
- The Ruffwell Inn, Exeter
- Cheglinch Farm Glamping, Ilfracombe
- Camp Dartington, Totnes
- Stonechat Meadow, Winkleigh
- Headgate Farm, South Molton
- Harmony Wood Naturist Campsite, Exeter
- Bickham Barn, Kenn
- How much does it cost to stay in Devon? Prices start at £7.00 ($12.58)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Devon are open now? 106 See all sites in Devon open now
- What are the top destinations in Devon? See all destinations in Devon
- How many sites in Devon have an indoor swimming pool? 10 See all sites in Devon with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Devon allow dogs? 95 See all dog-friendly sites in Devon