Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in South Yorkshire
6 bookable sites in South Yorkshire
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful adults-only site on 17 rural acres, 15 minutes from Doncaster
- Within an hour of York, the east coast and Peak District National Park
- Three fishing lakes plus spotless modern amenities
Electric optional grass touring pitch 4 x From £14/€15.48/A$25.57/US$18.28/CA$24.18/CHF16.64/SEK158.92/DKK115.30/NOK162.54/ISK2,494/ARS1,335.23/CLP14,504/PEN65.39/NZ$27.97/ZAR318.73/PLN68.03/R$98.13/CZK404.43/RSD1,820/HUF5,341.18/RUB1,333.54/CN¥126.92 per night Electric optional hardstanding and grass touring pitch 4 x From £16/€17.69/A$29.22/US$20.89/CA$27.63/CHF19.02/SEK181.62/DKK131.77/NOK185.76/ISK2,850/ARS1,525.98/CLP16,577/PEN74.73/NZ$31.97/ZAR364.26/PLN77.75/R$112.15/CZK462.21/RSD2,080/HUF6,104.20/RUB1,524.05/CN¥145.05 per night
- Country pub on the edge of the Peak District National Park
- Five miles from Sheffield city centre; 20 minutes' drive from Bakewell
- Seasonal menu, top-notch drinks, log fires and quiz nights
Non-electric hardstanding motorhome pitch 14 x From £15/€16.59/A$27.39/US$19.58/CA$25.91/CHF17.83/SEK170.27/DKK123.53/NOK174.15/ISK2,672/ARS1,430.60/CLP15,541/PEN70.06/NZ$29.97/ZAR341.50/PLN72.89/R$105.14/CZK433.32/RSD1,950/HUF5,722.69/RUB1,428.79/CN¥135.99 per night
- Peaceful and well-maintained site for the over-45s
- A 10-minute drive from central Doncaster and an hour from York
- Safe park with CCTV, security gates and an on-site manager
Non-electric grass pitch 4 x From £17.50/€19.35/A$31.96/US$22.85/CA$30.22/CHF20.80/SEK198.65/DKK144.12/NOK203.18/ISK3,117/ARS1,669.04/CLP18,131/PEN81.74/NZ$34.96/ZAR398.41/PLN85.03/R$122.67/CZK505.54/RSD2,275/HUF6,676.47/RUB1,666.93/CN¥158.65 per night Electric grass and gravel touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22.11/A$36.52/US$26.11/CA$34.54/CHF23.77/SEK227.02/DKK164.71/NOK232.20/ISK3,562/ARS1,907.47/CLP20,721/PEN93.41/NZ$39.96/ZAR455.33/PLN97.18/R$140.19/CZK577.76/RSD2,600/HUF7,630.25/RUB1,905.06/CN¥181.32 per night
- Secluded and adults-only site within 30 mins' drive of Doncaster
- Less than a five-minute walk from the River Idle and a waterside pub
- Scenic site with golf driving range and fishing available to guests
Non-electric grass tent pitch 4 x From £10/€11.06/A$18.26/US$13.06/CA$17.27/CHF11.88/SEK113.51/DKK82.35/NOK116.10/ISK1,781/ARS953.74/CLP10,360/PEN46.71/NZ$19.98/ZAR227.66/PLN48.59/R$70.10/CZK288.88/RSD1,300/HUF3,815.13/RUB952.53/CN¥90.66 per night Non-electric grass touring pitch 4 x From £11/€12.16/A$20.09/US$14.36/CA$19/CHF13.07/SEK124.86/DKK90.59/NOK127.71/ISK1,959/ARS1,049.11/CLP11,396/PEN51.38/NZ$21.98/ZAR250.43/PLN53.45/R$77.10/CZK317.77/RSD1,430/HUF4,196.64/RUB1,047.78/CN¥99.73 per night Electric grass touring pitch 4 x From £15/€16.59/A$27.39/US$19.58/CA$25.91/CHF17.83/SEK170.27/DKK123.53/NOK174.15/ISK2,672/ARS1,430.60/CLP15,541/PEN70.06/NZ$29.97/ZAR341.50/PLN72.89/R$105.14/CZK433.32/RSD1,950/HUF5,722.69/RUB1,428.79/CN¥135.99 per night Electric hardstanding touring pitch 4 x From £17.50/€19.35/A$31.96/US$22.85/CA$30.22/CHF20.80/SEK198.65/DKK144.12/NOK203.18/ISK3,117/ARS1,669.04/CLP18,131/PEN81.74/NZ$34.96/ZAR398.41/PLN85.03/R$122.67/CZK505.54/RSD2,275/HUF6,676.47/RUB1,666.93/CN¥158.65 per night
- Family-friendly pub site with glamping pods
- Set behind a canalside inn
- Easy access to Sherwood Forest, Doncaster and Sheffield
Camping pod 2 x From £40/€44.23/A$73.04/US$52.23/CA$69.08/CHF47.54/SEK454.05/DKK329.42/NOK464.41/ISK7,125/ARS3,814.94/CLP41,441/PEN186.82/NZ$79.92/ZAR910.65/PLN194.37/R$280.38/CZK1,155.53/RSD5,200/HUF15,260.50/RUB3,810.11/CN¥362.64 per night
- Family-friendly site and activity centre on the outskirts of Doncaster
- Easy links to the national motorway network
- A 10-minut walks to the local town of Hatfield
Electric grass pitch (maximum 4 adults) 6 x From £22/€24.33/A$40.17/US$28.72/CA$38/CHF26.15/SEK249.73/DKK181.18/NOK255.43/ISK3,919/ARS2,098.22/CLP22,793/PEN102.75/NZ$43.95/ZAR500.86/PLN106.90/R$154.21/CZK635.54/RSD2,860/HUF8,393.28/RUB2,095.56/CN¥199.45 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Where might you think is the biggest theatre complex outside London? And yes, we have kind of given away the answer by asking this question on our ‘campsites in South Yorkshire’ page… Anyone thespian – or anyone who watches snooker on BBC2 – will know it’s Sheffield Theatres, made up of the Crucible Studio, the Lyceum and the Crucible Theatre, where seeing shows is firmly on our travel list after many hundreds of hours squaring our eyes on the ball of the green baize. Snooker loopy indeed.
But camping in South Yorkshire will put you in the frame for many topping days out too – and yes, we apologise for that foul pun… Like the rest of Yorkshire, its southern shire has history all over – Conisborough Castle and the Roman fort at Burghwallis are top picks, along with ghostbusting at Cawbrook Hall or cooing at Sheffield’s cathedral (Doncaster’s sixteenth century racecourse is a also valid historical day out.)
Off to snookerland with the kids? Give them a shot at Magna Science Adventure Centre, the Yorkshire Wildlife Park and meeting meerkats and more at the Tropical Butterfly House – all three should have them smiling right on cue. (Sorry again.)
- What are the top sites in South Yorkshire?
- How much does it cost to stay in South Yorkshire? Prices start at £10.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in South Yorkshire are open now? 6 See all sites in South Yorkshire open now
- What are the top destinations in South Yorkshire? See all destinations in South Yorkshire
- How many sites in South Yorkshire allow dogs? 6 See all dog-friendly sites in South Yorkshire