This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful pitches a mile from Aberystwyth town centre
- A 10-minute drive from Borth beach; 20 minutes from Devil's Bridge
- Play area and launderette on site; dogs welcome
Bryncarnedd Caravan Park, a mile outside of Aberystwyth town centre, is in a splendid spot for making the most of Ceredigion’s countryside and coastline – and for getting into town (on foot or by car) for shops, restaurants and attractions when you want them.
This place was once a busy dairy farm, but these days it’s been transformed into a peaceful caravan park with holiday lets in the surrounding old farm buildings. Dogs are welcome to join you on the pitches here – there are plenty of places to take them (or yourselves) for a walk on local pathways.
Easy access to the local main roads (A44 and A487) means that it’s straightforward to get out and about for the area’s many activities and attractions, be they beaches, birdwatching, bike riding or exploring the area around Devils Bridge.
Among the well-maintained facilities on site are a play area, a launderette (extra charge), a washing-up area, a chemical disposal point and a modern bathroom block with toilets and showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Ok for overnight stay need a car as it is way out from anywhere
A few hiccups when first arrived! No pitch booked but …
If there was a lay-by vacant choose that
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Distance markers in shared facilities
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Aberystwyth: University Coach Stop
— 0.6 miles
0.6 miles Aberystwyth Bus Station — 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Capel Bangor (Ceredigion): Coach Stop — 3.5 miles
- Train stations
Aberystwyth Rail Station
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Borth Rail Station — 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Aberdovey Rail Station — 8.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 20.0 miles
20.0 miles Barmouth Ferry Landing — 20.3 miles
— 56.9 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Aberystwyth (castle, cliff railway and Vale of Rheidol Railway): five minutes
- Borth beach: 10 minutes
- Ynyslas beach and nature reserve: 15 minutes
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre (walks, bike trails and red kite feeding): 15 minutes
- Devil’s Bridge (walking area): 20 minutes
- Silver Mountain Experience: 20 minutes
- Corris Craft Centre: 35 minutes
- Centre for Alternative Technology: 35 minutes
- King Arthur's Labyrinth: 40 minutes.
- Vale of Rheidol Railway (Aberystwyth) (1.4 miles)
- Rheilffordd Talyllyn Railway (10.9 miles)
- MOMA Wales - Y Tabernacl (14.3 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (26.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Bryncarnedd Caravan Park cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 days of arrival date.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Bryncarnedd Caravan Park will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Bryncarnedd Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bryncarnedd Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bryncarnedd Caravan Park? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Aberystwyth (castle, cliff railway and Vale of Rheidol Railway): five minutes - Borth beach: 10 minutes - Ynyslas beach and nature reserve: 15 minutes - Bwlch … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bryncarnedd Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m.