Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Tiny pet-friendly site in the grounds of a quiet Cornish farm
- A mile and a half from Penzance; Marazion 10 minutes' drive
- On-site farm shop, water supply, recycling points and waste disposal
Fox Farm Motorhome Park is a well-maintained, intimate site set in the grounds of a small farm a mile and a half from Penzance town centre. It won't take you long to get out and see the local wildlife here – the site is located on the edge of an area of outstanding natural beauty on the sparsely-populated Penwith Peninsula.
This Cornish spot has a very small number of secluded pitches, all of which are spacious and level. Amenities at this low-key spot include practical features like a water supply via a spring borehole, recycling points and chemical disposal facilities. There's also a small on-site farm shop where you can pick up fresh local fruit and vegetables.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome (please keep them on leads as this is a working farm). Open barbecues are allowed too, but the owners would appreciate it if quiet hours could be respected after 10pm.
This site feels peaceful and out of the way but is easily accessible from the main road, which can get you down into Penzance in roughly a five-minute drive. There are several beaches here (including a fair number of dog-friendly options), as well as a railway station, bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
At least one of the party members must be aged 16 or over.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Fully-serviced gravel motorhome pitch
Max. persons: 4 x
Pitch size : Max 7.5m width x 12.0m depth (24.6ft width x 39.4ft depth) Calculated area: 90.0m² (968.8ft²)
Ground type: Gravel
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Very good place, plenty of space to walk the dogs …
What a fantastic place. The owner and his wife are …
Pitches were level-sloped access. Friendly welcome dogs /us.Fresh veg.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Penzance Bus Station
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Crowlas (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles St Erth: Rail Station Coach Stop — 4.9 miles
- Train stations
Penzance Rail Station
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles St Erth Rail Station — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Lelant Saltings Rail Station — 5.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Penzance Ferry Terminal
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Helford Village Ferry Landing — 18.4 miles
18.4 miles Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 18.6 miles
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 6.1 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Marazion: 10 minutes' drive
- Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens: 10 minutes
- Tate St Ives: 20 minutes
- Geevor Tin Mine: 20 minutes
- The Minack Theatre: 25 minutes
- Land's End Landmark Attraction: 25 minutes
- Lizard Peninsula: half an hour
- Falmouth: 50 minutes
- St Michael's Mount (3.2 miles)
- Tate St Ives (5.9 miles)
- Land's End (9.0 miles)
- Trengwainton Garden (1.4 miles)
- St Michael's Mount (3.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Fox Farm Motorhome Park cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 day of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Fox Farm Motorhome Park will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Fox Farm Motorhome Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fox Farm Motorhome Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fox Farm Motorhome Park? Local attractions and activities include: - Marazion: 10 minutes' drive - Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens: 10 minutes - Tate St Ives: 20 minutes - Geevor Tin Mine: 20 minutes - The Minack Theatre: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Fox Farm Motorhome Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Fox Farm Motorhome Park? From £25 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability