Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Family-run farm site on the edge of the New Forest National Park
- In Tiptoe, two miles from the centre of Sway or New Milton
- Next door to a friendly local pub; dogs and barbecues welcome
'A field, a loo, a pub and some cows' is how the owners of Deerview Farm Respect Camping sum up what it's like at their site. If that combination's appealing pack your camping kit and head to the western edge of the New Forest National Park, where this small-scale family site in the village of Tiptoe has a spacious grassy field close to some of Hampshire and Dorset’s best woodlands, heaths and coastline.
There are lots of resident animals here, including Nelson the bull, Yorkie the ram and a bunch of other characterful cows, sheep and chickens. Classic camping activities like stargazing, birdwatching, having a kick-about and strolling to the pub next door are all easily arranged.
The site is within two miles of the peaceful village of Sway and the larger town of New Milton, both of which have railways stations, shops, cafés and supermarkets. You're also an easy 10-minute drive from Brockenhurst where you can hire bikes, watch donkeys and ponies walking through the streets or get up to outdoor activities at Tile Barn Outdoor Centre.
This no-frills site has serviced portaloos and a cold water tap with drinking water. Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome. Barbecues are allowed too – for supplies, you can head just over a quarter of a mile down the road to the local farm shop.
Open from 30/07/2021 to 31/08/2021
Twin axle vehicles are not permitted on site.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent pitch
Max. persons: 5 x
One Tent allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Min 10.0m width x 10.0m depth (32.8ft width x 32.8ft depth) Calculated area: 100.0m² (1076.4ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Absolutely everything. Was basic camping and exactly what we wanted! …
Big pitches, great outdoor space, animal on site and ice creams at 5
Good water and toilet facilities
Fantastic site with clean and easy access toilets, great location,
Great location. Peaceful and really friendly
A friendly environment of which we shall be using again.
From the manager...
Haha! Well, for first time campers, that night could've gone one way or another ... I'm so glad it went in the direction of a new tent and not a hotel booking!! Great having you ... karaoke next time!! 🤣
Very friendly, helpful, clean and welcoming
From the manager...
I'm so glad you all had such a great time. Thank you to all the children for getting so involved and being so respectful to the animals.
Loved it. would certainly recommend.
From the manager...
Thank you, Steven. I appreciate your comment about the dogs. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and that you did get a peak of that sun in the evening!
Lovely campsite and very friendly owners. My daughter loved helping …
From the manager...
Your daughter was certainly an active helping hand with us! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your review
Check-in: one group at a time
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
- Coach stations
New Milton: Bus Lay by
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Everton (Hants): Bus Shelter — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Highcliffe (Christchurch): Lymington Rd Coach Stop — 3.3 miles
- Train stations
Sway Rail Station
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles New Milton Rail Station — 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Hinton Admiral Rail Station — 3.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Lymington Pier Ferry Terminal
— 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Mudeford Quay Ferry Landing — 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Hengistbury Head Ferry Landing — 5.9 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Southampton Airport — 17.2 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Brockenhurst: 10 minutes' drive
- Highcliffe Castle: 10 minutes
- Keyhaven and Hurst Castle Spit: 15 minutes
- Lymington (for weekly markets, saltwater baths and the Isle of Wight ferry): 15 minutes
- Moors Valley Country Park: 25 minutes
- National Motor Museum, Beaulieu: 25 minutes
- Bournemouth: 35 minutes
- Marwell Zoo: 45 minutes
- Highcliffe Castle (4.0 miles)
- Fort Victoria Country Park (6.8 miles)
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway (7.4 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (8.1 miles)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (11.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Deerview Farm Respect Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Deerview Farm Respect Camping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Deerview Farm Respect Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Deerview Farm Respect Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Deerview Farm Respect Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - Brockenhurst: 10 minutes' drive - Highcliffe Castle: 10 minutes - Keyhaven and Hurst Castle Spit: 15 minutes - Lymington (for weekly markets, saltwater baths and the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Deerview Farm Respect Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Deerview Farm Respect Camping? From £20 (for 1 night, 5 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability