This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural touring park five minutes' drive from the centre of Frodsham
- Within half an hour's drive of Chester city centre and zoo
- Bar/café, dog walk area and indoor/outdoor play areas on site
Choose Chester city wanders, choose Chester zoo, choose Cheshire Oaks shopping sprees, or choose countryside rambles… whatever you’ve chosen to come to Cheshire for, it’s a fine idea also to choose a berth at Lady Heyes Touring Caravan Park, a spacious park surrounded by green fields five minutes’ drive from the centre of Frodsham.
Getting out and about to any of the above (and other family-friendly attractions) is a cinch, as they’re all within a half-hour drive of the site; if you’re looking a little further afield for your outings, Frodsham has a station with direct trains to metropolitan life in Manchester and Liverpool.
That city life is something of a contrast to the vibe on site, which is most laidback and rural – with plenty of facilities to make life even easier and comfier. Outdoor and indoor play areas have been set up to entertain the smaller guests, and there’s a bar/café to provide drinks and snacks throughout the day. Also on hand are a friendly team that’ll assist with local advice and any other bits you require for a straightforward stay.
If this all looks like something your four-legged pal might enjoy, you can feel free to bring them along for the ride too – there’s a dog walk area at the park, along with a special outdoor shower (set at a balmy 30 degrees to make sure they don’t catch a chill) to hose off any that get mucky on their travels.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very nice clean and tidy caravan site. Ideally placed for …
Lovely clean site and shower block. Great location also 😁
Not a site for couples more of a family site,
Good size site with decent size pitches but they aren’t …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
RUNCORN HIGH STREET- STAND B
— 4.8 miles
4.8 miles KINGSWAY HOTEL — 6.1 miles
6.1 miles DOCTORS PUB — 6.1 miles
- Train stations
Frodsham Rail Station
— 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Helsby Rail Station — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Mouldsworth Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal — 15.4 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Manchester Airport Terminal 2 — 18.4 miles
18.4 miles Manchester Airport — 18.5 miles
Want to come eye to eye with elephants, penguins, tigers and monkeys? Of course you do – so it’s off to Chester Zoo (25 minutes’ drive) to meet all these and lots more beasts from around the globe, taking breaks for boat rides, treetop trails and activities such as face painting if you’ve got small folk that demand a bit more by way of variety.
If you’re keen to see more creatures, book bird of prey experiences at Cheshire Falconry (15 minutes), spot the heavy horses at Cotebrook Shire Horse Sanctuary or head for the Blue Planet Aquarium (20 minutes). You might also spot some local wildlife at Delamere Forest (10 minutes) – whether you do or don’t, it’s still a mighty fine place for a walk (and your dog will no doubt wag a tail of approval too).
For urban wanders, take off to Chester (25 minutes), Liverpool (45 minutes) or Manchester (50 minutes). There are excellent museums and other attractions in each of these, and some splendid restaurants – if you’re planning a bit of wining and dining while you’re there, perhaps that’s enough of an excuse to invest in new togs at Cheshire Oaks designer outlet (20 minutes)?
- Delamere Forest (3.4 miles)
- Anderton Boat Lift - Lift Trips (7.5 miles)
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (7.6 miles)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (8.4 miles)
- Mr Hardman's Photographic Studio (14.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Lady Heyes Touring Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lady Heyes Touring Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lady Heyes Touring Caravan Park? Want to come eye to eye with elephants, penguins, tigers and monkeys? Of course you do – so it’s off to Chester Zoo (25 minutes’ drive) to meet all these and lots … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Lady Heyes Touring Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.
Arrivals on Saturdays are only possible until 5pm.Read more