This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family holiday park in the grounds of an 18th-century listed building
- Aberdyfi 20 minutes' drive; half an hour from Barmouth
- Play area and laundry facilities; pub and station five minutes' walk
Hendre Hall Holiday Park is located in the grounds of Hendre Hall, an attractive listed building that dates back to the 18th century. Sitting between the Cardigan Bay coast and the gorgeous countryside of the Cambrian mountains in Snowdonia National Park, this spot is a great place to explore the rugged peaks and green hills that make this landscape one of the prettiest in Britain.
Have your camera at the ready to capture some of the sunsets that light up the sky in the west; you may also want to take photos of the food, the hills and the many miles of spectacular coastline, including views over to the Llŷn Peninsula, Snowdon, Barmouth and Bardsey Island. With a bit of luck, you may see the dolphins too.
The nearest beach is about a five-minute walk away along a footpath that is directly accessible from site. Llwyngwril's other amenities, like a friendly local pub, a railway station and a small shop, can all be strolled to in about five.
There are solid on-site facilities at Hendre Hall Holiday Park too, including toilets, showers, a wash house with laundry facilities and a recycling area. Kids are very welcome here and have a playground all to themselves; four-legged friends are allowed to come and explore the area by your side too. Hendre Hall Caravan Site is also home to pygmy goats and chickens which can be visited and fed.
Please note that this is a family site and that quiet hours are in force after 10.30pm.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very friendly staff & lovely pitches.
Lovely views, hosts and facilities, short trip to different beachs, …
A lovely setting and a well run site.
The view was stunning, lovely peaceful and friendly atmosphere. Close …
From the manager...
Hi Lorraine, beautiful photos you managed to get! Glad you got to see the Dolphins too. Thanks for a lovely review, Sandie & Mei
A lovely site in a lovely place
From the manager...
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Ian, all the best, Sandie & Mei
Friendly welcome. Great views and facilities.
Friendly owners, great location and facilities good.
Nice site close to beach toilets clean but limited
From the manager...
Fantastic sunset shot Peter! Glad you enjoyed your stay, Sandie & Mei
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
University Campus Penglais
— 17.4 miles
17.4 miles Bus Station — 17.6 miles
17.6 miles Sportsman — 18.1 miles
- Train stations
Llwyngwril Rail Station
— 0.2 miles
0.2 miles Fairbourne Rail Station — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Morfa Mawddach Rail Station — 3.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Barmouth Ferry Landing — 3.7 miles
3.7 miles Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 27.9 miles
— 44.6 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Fairbourne Railway: five minutes' drive
- Aberdyfi: 20 minutes
- Tywyn: 15 minutes
- Dolgellau: 20 minutes
- Barmouth: 30 minutes
- Bala Lake: 40 minutes
- Dyffryn Ardudwy burial chamber: 40 minutes
- Portmeirion: 50 minutes
- Plas Brondanw Gardens: 50 minutes.
- Rheilffordd Talyllyn Railway (5.9 miles)
- MOMA Wales - Y Tabernacl (11.1 miles)
- CADW - Harlech Castle (13.2 miles)
- Plas yn Rhiw (24.8 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (28.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11:30 a.m.|
Hendre Hall Holiday Park cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Modifications are subject to a £25.00 fee.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Hendre Hall Holiday Park will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkApple Pay
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Hendre Hall Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hendre Hall Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hendre Hall Holiday Park? Local attractions and activities include: - Fairbourne Railway: five minutes' drive - Aberdyfi: 20 minutes - Tywyn: 15 minutes - Dolgellau: 20 minutes - Barmouth: 30 minutes - Bala Lake: 40 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hendre Hall Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.