This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Ridge Farm Camping and Caravan Park is a friendly, family-run site
Ridge Farm Camping and Caravan Park is a friendly, family-run site on a small farm in Wareham, Dorset.
With level grassy pitches and good clean facilities, our peaceful location is ideally situated to explore the local area which includes Wareham, Corfe Castle and the Jurassic Coast with its many coastal walks and stunning views.
We strive to maintain the quiet and tranquil atmosphere of the site, so that our visitors can relax and enjoy their stay in this beautiful rural setting, without the disturbance of club houses, bars and amusement areas.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 1.1 miles
Post Office — 1.1 miles
East Street — 3.2 miles
- Train stations
Wareham Rail Station
— 1.5 miles
Holton Heath Rail Station — 2.3 miles
Hamworthy Rail Station — 4.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Poole Ferry Terminal
— 4.7 miles
Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 5.1 miles
Brownsea Island Ferry Landing — 5.8 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 13.1 miles
Arne RSPB – rspb.org.uk/reserves-and-events/reserves-a-z/arne/
Bovington Tank Museum – https://tankmuseum.org
Brownsea Island Ferries – brownseaislandferries.com
Dorset Water Park – dorsetadventurepark.com/dorset-water-park
Lulworth Cove – lulworth.com/visit/places-to-visit/lulworth-cove/
Monkey World – monkeyworld.org
Purbeck Golf Course – purbeckgolf.co.uk
Studland Stables – studlandstables.com
Swanage Railway – swanagerailway.co.uk
The Blue Pool – bluepooltearooms.co.uk
Wareham Boat Hire – warehamboathire.co.uk
Wareham Wednesdays – warehamwednesdays.org
The Swanage Fairy Festival – www.swanagefairyfestival.com
What’s on around us – resortdorset.com/events/Wareham
- Corfe Castle (3.1 miles)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (5.5 miles)
- Monkey World - Ape Rescue Centre (5.8 miles)
- Corfe Castle (3.2 miles)
- Brownsea Island (5.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ridge Farm Camping and Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ridge Farm Camping and Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ridge Farm Camping and Caravan Park? Arne RSPB – rspb.org.uk/reserves-and-events/reserves-a-z/arne/ Bovington Tank Museum – https://tankmuseum.org Brownsea Island Ferries – brownseaislandferries.com Dorset Water Park – dorsetadventurepark.com/dorset-water-park Lulworth Cove – lulworth.com/visit/places-to-visit/lulworth-cove/ Monkey World – monkeyworld.org Purbeck Golf Course – purbeckgolf.co.uk … Read more