This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Wareham: North Street Coach Stop
— 1.5 kilometers
1.5 kilometers Corfe Castle: East Street Coach Stop — 5.3 kilometers
5.3 kilometers Poole: Dolphin Centre Bus Station — 9.2 kilometers
- Train stations
Wareham Rail Station
— 2.3 kilometers
2.3 kilometers Holton Heath Rail Station — 3.9 kilometers
3.9 kilometers Hamworthy Rail Station — 7.4 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Poole Ferry Terminal
— 7.8 kilometers
7.8 kilometers Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 8.5 kilometers
8.5 kilometers Brownsea Island Ferry Landing — 9.8 kilometers
Bournemouth International Airport
— 21.5 kilometers
- Corfe Castle (5.0 kilometers)
- Monkey World - Ape Rescue Centre (9.0 kilometers)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (9.2 kilometers)
- Corfe Castle (5.2 kilometers)
- Brownsea Island (9.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.