This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Wareham: North Street Coach Stop
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Corfe Castle: East Street Coach Stop — 3.3 miles
3.3 miles Poole: Dolphin Centre Bus Station — 5.7 miles
- Train stations
Wareham Rail Station
— 1.4 miles
1.4 miles Holton Heath Rail Station — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Hamworthy Rail Station — 4.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Poole Ferry Terminal
— 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Brownsea Island Ferry Landing — 6.1 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 13.4 miles
- Corfe Castle (3.1 miles)
- Monkey World - Ape Rescue Centre (5.6 miles)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (5.7 miles)
- Corfe Castle (3.2 miles)
- Brownsea Island (6.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.