This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintened peaceful site 10 minutes walk from the Fal River creeks
A peaceful site set in a beautiful valley 5 minutes from Truro. Lovely walks to the creekside, local pubs and local watersports beach. A perfect choice for a relaxing holiday.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Truro: Bus Station Green Street
— 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Treliske: Hospital Lay by Coach Stop — 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Penryn (Cornwall), Penryn Bridge Coach Stop — 4.0 miles
- Train stations
Perranwell Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Truro Rail Station — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Penryn Rail Station — 4.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Trelisick Ferry Landing
— 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Tolverne Ferry Landing — 2.0 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 15.9 miles
15.9 miles Penzance Airport — 21.0 miles
21.0 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 27.9 miles
Trelissick gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, Truro cathedral, the Roseland peninsula, Falmouth, St Ives, the Lizard - a centrally located site ideal for exploring the south and west of Cornwall
- Truro Cathedral (3.0 miles)
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall (4.8 miles)
- Pendennis Castle (5.2 miles)
- Trelissick Garden (1.5 miles)
- St Anthony Head (5.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Come to Good Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Come to Good Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Come to Good Farm? Trelissick gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, Truro cathedral, the Roseland peninsula, Falmouth, St Ives, the Lizard - a centrally located site ideal for exploring the south and west ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Come to Good Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.
Please let us know when you hope to arrive.Read more