This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintened peaceful site 10 minutes walk from the Fal River creeks
A peaceful site set in a beautiful valley 5 minutes from Truro. Lovely walks to the creekside, local pubs and local watersports beach. A perfect choice for a relaxing holiday.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Truro: Bus Station Green Street
— 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Treliske: Hospital Lay by Coach Stop — 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Penryn (Cornwall), Penryn Bridge Coach Stop — 6.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Perranwell Rail Station
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Truro Rail Station — 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Penryn Rail Station — 6.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Trelisick Ferry Landing
— 2.8 kilometres
2.8 kilometres Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Tolverne Ferry Landing — 3.2 kilometres
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 25.5 kilometres
25.5 kilometres Penzance Airport — 33.8 kilometres
33.8 kilometres Land's End St Just Airport — 44.9 kilometres
Trelissick gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, Truro cathedral, the Roseland peninsula, Falmouth, St Ives, the Lizard - a centrally located site ideal for exploring the south and west of Cornwall
- Truro Cathedral (4.9 kilometres)
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall (7.8 kilometres)
- Pendennis Castle (8.4 kilometres)
- Trelissick Garden (2.3 kilometres)
- St Anthony Head (9.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Come to Good Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Come to Good Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Come to Good Farm? Trelissick gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, Truro cathedral, the Roseland peninsula, Falmouth, St Ives, the Lizard - a centrally located site ideal for exploring the south and west ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Come to Good Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon
Please let us know when you hope to arrive.Read more