This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintened peaceful site 10 minutes walk from the Fal River creeks
A peaceful site set in a beautiful valley 5 minutes from Truro. Lovely walks to the creekside, local pubs and local watersports beach. A perfect choice for a relaxing holiday.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Truro: Bus Station Green Street
— 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Treliske: Hospital Lay by Coach Stop — 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Penryn (Cornwall), Penryn Bridge Coach Stop — 4.0 miles
- Train stations
Perranwell Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Truro Rail Station — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Penryn Rail Station — 4.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Trelisick Ferry Landing
— 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Philleigh King Harry Ferry Landing — 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Tolverne Ferry Landing — 2.0 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 15.9 miles
15.9 miles Penzance Airport — 21.0 miles
21.0 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 27.9 miles
Trelissick gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, Truro cathedral, the Roseland peninsula, Falmouth, St Ives, the Lizard - a centrally located site ideal for exploring the south and west of Cornwall
- Truro Cathedral (3.0 miles)
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall (4.8 miles)
- Pendennis Castle (5.2 miles)
- Trelissick Garden (1.5 miles)
- St Anthony Head (5.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Come to Good Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Come to Good Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Come to Good Farm? Trelissick gardens, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Eden Project, Truro cathedral, the Roseland peninsula, Falmouth, St Ives, the Lizard - a centrally located site ideal for exploring the south and west ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Come to Good Farm?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon
Please let us know when you hope to arrive.Read more